M4GM/DM Looking for a lovely narrator/GM for a DND style fantasy plot set in a corrupted world! [NSFW rp ofc!]

As the title suggests I'm looking for someone to be the GM, DM whatever you wanna call yourself for a DND style fantasy roleplay!

As of right now I don't have that much of a plot aside from a very basic one centring around an evil Wizard/Witch (whichever you prefer) cursing the lands and all its people with a lewd curse turning everyone into constantly horny creatures of lust and perversion and my character having to traverse the lands in the hopes of stopping this evil individual without being corrupted.

Of course when it comes to diving deeper into the plot you'll be our lovely guide into the intricacies of that sort of thing! Now dice rolling and other little bits and pieces like that are going to be something I'd like to use. The way we use it can very easily be discussed between us and we can come to an agreement on those to ensure we've got a system we both enjoy whether it be simple or more intricate. However I should note that I am not all that experienced in the realm of DND and its system therefore something simple would very much be preferred within this rp!

So! If you find yourself interested in this little plot send me a message or interact/contact me in some way! I'd love to come up with something with you and have some fun!

For those of you who wish to do this roleplay on Discord here's my username so feel free to shoot me a message/add if you wanna do it on there. Just make sure you are clear with where you're from (What website I mean) - happy_fox6

Back
Top Bottom