Mx Any X-Change | Gender Transformation

I am looking for male partners willing to play scenes where we know one another and for one reason or another, I take an X-Change pill to become a woman. If this interests you, I've included below an assortment of scene ideas that fit within this category as well as photos of girls I would most like to play after taking the pill. I'm also open to any modifications to the scene and other suggestions for who I become after the pill.

Desperate for a Date
You desperately need a date for an important event, so convince me to take an x-change pill to be your girlfriend for the weekend. What you don’t tell me is that the pill you got also slowly makes me think I am actually a girl and a bit of a bimbo.

Divorce Recovery
Your wife has left you. I’m your best friend. You’re so desperate to get her back that you end up finding a way to use x-change pills to make someone look like her. One day when I am over trying to get you out of your slump you slip them into my drink. Next thing I know, I look exactly like your sexy ex-wife.

Curious Husband
My wife is out of town, so I take advantage of the opportunity to try one of these X-Change pills I’ve been reading about. I forgot, though, that you (my brother in law or best friend) were planning to come over to watch a game. You walk in with beers right as I swallow the pill.

Reluctantly Her
You tricked me into taking x-change so you'd have a date for a work event, then you got me drunk and took advantage of me. I was incredibly pissed, but now it's a week later and all I can think about is wanting to be a girl again. I get a hold of another pill and take it on my way to your place.

Catfish Revenge
I’m a guy, pretending to be a girl online. You totally fall for me and are crushed when you find out I am not real. Rather than moving on with your life, though, you hatch a plan to dose me with X-Change to make me the girl I pretended to be online.

Ready for a New Life
My wife discovers that I've been taking X-Change and even hooking up with men. She divorces me and takes everything. Since I worked for her family's law firm, I lose my job too. You are my wealthy friend who generously puts me up after the divorce. Knowing that you have been desperate to find a woman, and after spending a couple of weeks cooking and cleaning and taking care of the house while you are at work, I propose that I use X-Change to become your housewife.

The Perfect Cover-Up
You are my wealthy friend who has often used your wealth to control me, your best friend, to do whatever it is that you need done. Given how down on my luck I have been for some time, I can never afford to say no. You killed your wife after she threatened to divorce you when she found out you were cheating on her, knowing that there was an additional cause that more or less made your pre-nup null and void if you cheated, and that she could take at least half of, if not more, your fortune. To cover up the murder you convince/force me to take an X-Change clone to become her. You convince me that I'll just need to pretend to be her long enough to go through an amicable divorce and pretend she disappeared, but instead you decide you want to keep me as her.

The Lucky Roommate
We are both freshman in college and are paired as roommates in the university dorms. I grew up in a very conservative house and hid from my parents the fact that I always wished I was a girl and would crossdress and chat with men in my room late at night. When X-Change pills first came out, I was desperate to get one, but you had to be 18, and then even after turning 18, I realized that if I got one, there was no way I'd be able to hide becoming a girl from my parents for the 24 hours the basic pill lasted. I'd been saving up for college since middle school, though, excited to one day get as far away from my conservative parents as possible. So when my I ended up getting a full-ride scholarship, I had a sizable amount of money in savings, and decided to use a not insignificant chunk of it to buy a bottle of X-Change Basic pills. I found that I was just as nervous to take them in my dorm though, so I waited until you were headed home for the weekend. Little did I know, though, that your flight was canceled. You walk back into our room right as I finish putting on the outfit I'd been daydreaming about wearing all week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom