Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Come with me down the rabbit hole

undevotedaimee

Meteorite
Hello everyone and welcome to my thread. Please excuse me for not having a pretty, coded amazing thread :( sadly my coding skills are not the best :(.

Anyway on to a little about me :). I am Aimee from the UK, I adore role-playing and have been creating stories since I was about 14, what started as a few lines progressed into what I would say semi to advanced lit, depending on the story and my partner, whilst I do tend to match post length, I struggle with a few lines and really need something to get my teeth into :)

I am looking for a few partners to ease back into RP and am pretty open to chatting about ideas and stories, I LOVE OOC chat and hope to not only find amazing people to write with, but also friends. I do feel that I need to add that I am NOT looking for a relationship, nor looking to RP as 'Us'.. yes that has come up in the past and just makes things very very awkward >.<.

What you can expect from me.. and what I expect from you

• I am 31 and only feel comfortable in writing with people over 21, nothing against younger people, just my own preference.
  • I write in 3rd person past tense and expect the same. First person is just not for me at all.
  • Romance is a must, I love dark romance though, not into fluff at all, please give me all your angst I have pretty much zero triggers.
  • Dark themes, trouble characters and drama are my thing, please don't ask to be partners if you can't handle these themes.
  • Regular replies - I love really getting into a story but would find it difficult not to lose interest if I have to wait a long time for a reply.
  • OOC chatting - I want to get to know my partners, do mood boards, discuss and fan girl over the characters.
  • Modern plots only - Historical plots are amazing, but not my thing sadly.
  • MxF parings only - nothing against any other parings, just not what I am looking for at the moment. I would like to play the F lead for now, although that might change if the story grabs my attention.
  • Realistic face claims - not into drawn or anime.
Sorry that seems like a huge list o.o, just trying not to waste anyone's time haha. Ok on to roles, these are VERY loose as I have a million ideas bouncing round my head.

Bodyguard x protected
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Mafia based
Stalker x victim (if you know who Zade Meadows is then we have to be friends)
Ex x Ex
Addict x Clean
Zombies
Kidnapper x Victim

Please feel free to message me if you are interested in Role-playing. I do have discord but would like to chat a bit here first :)

Back
Top Bottom