Fx Male ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧romantic and shameless✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

SugarBear

Meteorite
e8187fef0ba68b4636dbb6e43332e6b1.gif
Hello there, all! I'm SugarBear and it's bear-y nice to meet you -⟡˖ ࣪⊹♡
caa985f74d01538bc0049aee6bf2df76.gif

About Me:
I only play female characters, and I'm currently looking for a partner who wants to play a male character alongside my own female character. I tend to stick to keeping MC's age to the 21+ range, and I expect the same from YC. I will warn you that I am sick and tired of the school settings. Anything that involves college/college students is a no go for me, sorry. It's too cliche and overdone for me, so if you're looking for anything that involves that, I suggest you look elsewhere lol.

My main interests in RP lay within the realm of slice of life plots that take place in a modern setting. That's not to say that I'm not interested in delving into more taboo and dark themes, but I am a bit of a romantic so I'm often swayed by the classic rom-com tropes. Another fun fact about me is that I LOVE including plenty of angst in my RPs. I like making characters suffer because they're feeling too much all at once, haha.

Lastly, I want to add that I usually work with a 60/40 smut to plot ratio. We can talk about this, of course, and make any adjustments if we want.

Favorites/Limits
Yes/Favorites
No/Limits
  • Teasing
  • A lot of foreplay
  • Choking
  • Degradation
  • Praise
  • Size difference
  • Begging
  • Edging
  • Creampie
  • Dirty talk
  • Scat/bathroom stuff
  • Foot fetish
  • Anal & anal play
  • Killing off main characters
  • Noncon
  • Rape
  • Beastiality
  • Mind control
  • Incest

Plots and Pairings
--My Plots--
  • Neighbors
  • Friends with benefits
Maybe breaking up with her boyfriend in the middle of the coldest days of the winter weather hadn't been the best idea. MC knew that. She had been cursing her bad decision making the entire time she hauled box after box out of their share apartment, nearly slipping on the ice and snow far too many times for her to keep track of.

Breaking up with her boyfriend–whose apartment she had been living in–also meant that she had to find a new place. Quick.

Luckily for her, she was able to find a cute little one-bedroom apartment close to her workplace. The new place was actually in an amazing location downtown. There were plenty of pleasantries that came with the area–grocery stores nearby, a few parks, trendy bars, cafes, and restaurants. The only problem MC could really pinpoint was her neighbor (YC). The man clearly has a very active sex life. No, he had a very, very active sex life.

MC would often find herself almost crying in frustration as she'd lay awake in the late hours of the night. She'd be subjected to her neighbor's headboard clanging against their shared wall, accompanied by the moans and whimpers of whoever was keeping him company.

What happens when she knocks on YC's door in the middle of one of his hookups to give him a piece of her mind?

Her feisty introduction seemed to draw him in because after that day, YC takes every chance he can get to offer her spot in his bed. Well, more like a spot under him. And maybe it's the loneliness of her recent breakup or the isolating winter weather, but she finds herself accepting his offer one day. This marks the beginning of their more than friendly relationship as next door neighbors.

• Friends
  • Angst
  • Pining
  • Longing
MC and YC have been great friends ever since their best friends started dating each other. One day, while MC is complaining about how hard it is to find a boyfriend, YC is quick to offer her his help. The two start going out together to bars, clubs, coffee places, popular brunch spots, really, anywhere and everywhere in an attempt to find her a committed lover. Day after day while spending more and more time with each other, YC helps her spot potential boyfriend candidates and gives her pointers on how to score dates with men.

Things get more complicated, though, when the two start developing feelings for each other. In fear that their attraction is one sided, they both keep it to themselves and continue with their set goal of getting MC a boyfriend before Christmastime.

• Coworkers/enemies
  • Degradation
  • Enemies with benefits
  • Enemies to lovers
MC is an ambitious young woman who many would define as a workaholic. She's worked hard to get her position in the company she works for, and as soon as she hears that there's a rumor circling around about a big promotion, she becomes focused on working harder to prove her worth to the higher ups. Too bad YC is also invested in getting that promotion too. Like a thorn in her side, YC never fails to get on her nerves by constantly teasing and belittling her as he makes it clear that he isn't planning on losing this battle to her.

Note: My plan for this RP is to involve a lot of degradation and sub/dom elements. MC soon realizes that she loves poking at YC just to get an outburst out of him. During company events and business trips, they always end up sleeping together and YC finds it entertaining how much it turns her on when he degrades her behind closed doors.

• Older man/younger woman
  • Married YC
  • Cheating
  • Boyfriend's dad
YC is a wealthy man in his mid to late 40s who is currently in the beginning stages of what is clearly going to be a very long divorce. His wife refuses to sign the divorce papers until he reconsiders increasing the share of his overall assets that she gets to walk away with.

MC is a recent college graduate who YC meets by chance when his friends drag him on a night out to forget about the nightmare of a woman he still has to call his wife. Despite the fact that MC isn't usually into older men, she finds herself being seduced by YC and they begin seeing each other regularly. They are compatible, emotionally and sexually, but MC decides that she can't keep seeing him after she finds out that he's still, legally, a married man.

Things get awkward when YC and MC come face to face again when she shows up at his house, hand in hand with his oldest son.

• Older YC x Younger MC
  • Blackmailing
  • Adultery
MC is a young woman who works as a personal assistant for a successful businesswoman who also happens to be YC's wife. Despite the fact that she's only been working under her wing for about six months, MC has cultivated a deep respect and admiration for the older woman. She work her typical 9-5 alongside her busy boss; the woman was plagued with piles and piles of work to the point where her marriage was suffering as a result. That's why YC is beginning to grow frustrated with his wife's lack of dedication to their marriage of almost twenty years.

Feeling neglected and driven by his irritation, YC decides to take off his wedding band and approached the cute young thing he runs into during an early morning coffee run on his day off. Little does he know that the cute young thing he set his eyes on is no one other than his wife's employee. MC, too, is oblivious of their mutual...acquaintance, and so she is more than interested in pursuing YC. It doesn't take the two long to establish a passionate and ardent sexual relationship that has YC excited as he rediscovers the spark he's lost with his wife while MC explores her sexuality in ways she's never even thought of. But secrets can't stay secrets forever, right? They bump into each other during a company event only for them to find out the connection they both have with his wife.

Of course MC threatens to tell her boss about YC's cheating but she's quick to reconsider her decision when he points out that she would more than likely lose her job if her boss were to find out that she's been sleeping with her husband. So she keeps the secret albeit her deep existing shame for unknowingly sleeping with a married man. And yet they can't keep their hands off each other even after the revelation. She soon discovers that constantly reminding him of his status as a cheating husband and threatening to tell his wife all the details of his whereabouts gets on his nerves, earning her a round after round of sex heated by snarky back and forth degradation, a battle for dominance, and a strong physical attraction

• Omegaverse
  • Dom/sub
  • Cat-and-mouse dynamic
  • Degradation
Having moved to the city, away from her small hometown, MC, a young omega, is determined to stray away from the rather conservative and outdated ideals she grew up surrounded by. Even if the tightly knit community in her town expected her to prioritize finding a mate and succumbing to her duties as a wife and a mother as soon as possible, she was devoted to her education and her career. Yes, she was unmated but that didn't bother her as much as it bothered the people in her hometown, and that includes her family. The people in the city didn't care, though. Everyone lived their own lives, no matter if they had a mate or not.

YC is an alpha who is also unmated. He isn't in any rush to find a mate since he enjoys the rush of pleasing as many poor little omegas in heat as he can. Even if he doesn't subscribe to the traditional mating rituals between alphas and omegas, he still enjoys the primal nature and attraction that bring the two species together. He thinks it's within an omega's nature to want to submit themselves to an alpha. That's why he finds MC so intriguing when he meets her. She's quick to reject him and his insistence that she can't fight the primal desires that come with her omega status. What else can he do but to make her his next target and prove her wrong?

• Soulmates
  • Neighbors
  • Cheating
In a world where everyone is assigned a soulmate once they reach the age of 18, one would assume that the path to find love is an easy one to travel with a clear destination. But that's not the case. Many people are actually enticed to pursue their own forms of love instead of finding the soulmate they are bound to. The human heart is still capable of developing love in between those who weren't paired together by fate, and so there's an existing population who decide to live out their days with people who aren't their soulmates.

This is MC's case. Everyone gets to wake up the morning of their 18th birthday with their soulmate's name marked somewhere on their body. Despite the intense love she feels for him, though, her boyfriend's name doesn't match the name visible on her ribs, right under her breast. He's not her soulmate but her heart belongs to him even if the world decided otherwise.

What happens when the recently available apartment next to her own gets rented out by a young man around her age (YC)? What happens when they introduce themselves and come to find out they have each other's names permanently marked on their bodies? Well, MC refuses to acknowledge their connection. She wants to be with her boyfriend and no one else...or so she tells YC.

**Fantasy**
  • Demon/Angel
  • Fantasy
  • Worldbuilding
  • Corruption
  • Degradation
The tensions between heaven and the demon realm weren't a secret to anyone. The two species detested each other ever since the dawn of time. The realms have fought for centuries to tip the scale and to finally defeat each other, but what happens when the demon realm has something that heaven needs? You see, the angels have been developing a weapon that they think could guarantee them safety from anyone and anything. The research team has discovered that they can construct an indestructible forcefield that could wrap around the entirety of their realm in case of an attack, a shield so powerful that it would weaken the enemy's powers if they even dared to make contact with it. The only problem is that the only source of energy strong enough to build such a powerful weapon resides in the demon realm. So, the council assign MC and her team the task of going down to the underworld to try to make an agreement with the demons, to gain access to the energy source with the promise that the demon realm would also benefit from the exchange.

The demon realm sets up MC and her team with temporary a residence and demon guides during their stay in their realm. Surprise, surprise, YC is the demon who is assigned to monitor and assist MC with whatever she needs. He, too, works for the highest council of the demon realm and so he needs to work alongside MC to create the treaty between the two kingdoms that will ensure benefits for everyone.

I think it would be fun to make YC constantly degrade and tease MC. The two are enemies by nature but they are forced to work together since it's part of their jobs. Nonetheless, that doesn't mean that they have to get along right away. YC has the advantage in this scenario since MC is staying in his realm. He knows the ins and outs of everything and he knows everyone, so MC often has to rely on him to get around.

--Pairings and Tropes--
  • Babysitter MC x DILF YC
  • Soulmates
  • One night stand resulting in pregnancy
  • Arranged marriage
  • Bride MC x Wedding planner YC
  • Omegaverse
  • Demon YC x Angel MC

1f7e952c4a4c7f2d7b7c2bf923baee67.gif
Ahhh, you've made it to the end of my request thread! I hope you saw something that caught your eye. Don't be shy to reach out to me! I'd love to talk to you and get something going!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom