Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female ᴛʜᴇ ʜʏᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ // ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ // ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴀᴄɪᴀʟ // ʟᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Reboot

ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ
[Status Check]
Actively Looking - Smut & Taboo

cthulhu-illithids.gif
cthulhu-cthulhu-has-awakened.gif
cthulhu-cthulhu-has-awakened.gif

Discord: rebootb ✓
PMs ✓
Threads ✓

I'll keep it fairly straightforward for now, but this RT isn't a finished product. I just wanted to get my foot into the door and fulfil my need for now.

5b9e11cfbd19844d2293f29a5f9fbd19.jpg

Want to know about me?
➼ You can call me Reboot, I hail from somewhere in Europe (hint: it's rainy & cold) with a short lifetime of experience in writing.
➼ I've bounced from forums, IMs, socials to occupy my writing hence why I'm okay with writing on any medium.
➼ I'm a
writer first, roleplayer second—meaning I like my novella, but I like freeform too. For a certain person, my posts can be pages long, for another, they can be around 200 words. It's all about rhythm.
➼ I
dom. I want to grab a fistful of ass and make it mine. My main will always be a rough & gruff alpha male who wants nothing but to be the only man in her life, the one she listens to, the one she hates but fucks anyways.

➼ I work as a personal trainer—this puts me at odd hours depending on my clientele, though I communicate delays. You'll still receive a post every two days, or daily—if I like you.

What I want from you?
Capable 3rd person writing, do you think you're capable? Let's try us out then.
CCC. Consistency, Communication, and Collaboration. I get scared of ghosts, shoo.
Preferably, but not needed, be as fucked up as me. You'll understand when you reach kinks.
➼ An open mind towards settings & genres with a preference towards fantasy/dystopia.
➼ A love for image/audio/video inspiration. I like sending these, a lot.
Though I trust none of you would, don't PM me a dull message, please.

Kinks
➼ Interracial - BLACKED, QoS. If you know what these are, great. If not, even better - I can introduce you.
➼ Monsters - who doesn't like a monster fucker?
➼ Mind Control / Aphrosodiacs / Corruption.
➼ BDSM / Bondage / Toys.
➼ Pet Names / Master & Slave / Age Difference.
➼ Manipulation / Kidnapping / Peril.

1702852501630.png

Now for what you've been waiting for.
Plots.
Pairings.
Debauchery.
𝟪𝟢/𝟤𝟢
Year 5XXX.

Humanity finds itself struggling to survive in the wasteland left behind from the nuclear winter, with radioactive emissions from the nuclear fallout mutating, maiming and killing the earth's animal and plant life -- humanity included. The old world was gone, and the new world is now the reality where water, food and other resources are all equally scarce. Civilization has started to reform, but can't maintain governance in anything larger than small groups due to the large variety of both natural and unnatural hazards. Radiation, natural calamities, the weather, dilapidated structures, mutated animals, are among the biggest dangers... as well as the looming paranoia and xenophobic tendencies of those that are not part of the growing group. The "unknowns", the "outsiders", were often killed, never given a chance to get to the settlement gates.
But what takes the cake is humanity's impending doomsday clock; an ever-growing gender ratio of men to women. And women are not favoured. They're more a scarce asset than a fellow human, and many bandits specifically look to take them when conducting raids.

And so being a woman proves to be a dangerous and risky endeavour—which is what made the remaining sanctuaries create corps specifically tasked to protect the few women they have left, known only as guardians.

(can play as either guardian/bandit)
🇦 🇩🇮🇫🇫🇪🇷🇪🇳🇹 🇰🇮🇳🇩 🇴🇫 🇱🇴🇻🇪
A witch has given up on love, focusing solely on their business as a psychic. But soon, she gets visions of someone who seems to mean the end of magic, and perhaps, even life as a whole. Yet this thing calls to her, only her, whilst others disregard her outcry as the ramblings of a psychotic woman. Not even the Arcaniac council listen to her pleas.

But she hears it, feels it, every night the same dream plays as if looped. But one night, it manifests—with its only utterance being: "And we finally meet, again."
ᴍᴜꜱᴇꜱ & ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢꜱ
Wife x Instructor/Co-worker
Kidnapper x Politician's Wife/Daughter

Gang Member x Innocent Bystander
Boss x Secretary
King x Fallen Queen
Blind Date
Bar/Night Club Hook Up
Student x Teacher
Vengeful Girl x Taboo Rival
Demon x Angel
Werewolf x Vampire
Mythical Creatures
Scientist x Experiment
Orc/Druid/Tiefling/Elf x Human
Empowered Feminist x Misogynistic Jock
The plots & pairings you see above are a fraction of what I have written up, they're a severe WIP. I'm just having an issue with formatting them on this thread.

Misc.
Samples available upon request.
➼ I tend to include side/background characters, doesn't matter their gender.
➼ If you'd prefer to go to discord for everything, just let me know in your PM.

➼ Bring me your ideas. We can spit ball back & forth until we land on something.

1a5e2715b07f6c89b8066115ab82df3f.gif

Attachments

• 1696039098341.png
    1696039098341.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 216
  • 1702852155072.png
    1702852155072.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
  • 1702852372511.png
    1702852372511.png
    571 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: