Mx Female Fandoms, Milfs, Femboy's and furrys welcome (switch, bi)

I'm not married to any of these plots necessarily, just giving you some ideas to mull over so we can see if we have potential as a pair!

If I have a fandom you like listed but you have a different plot in mind, DM me! As I said I'm not super attached to the plots, just the subject matter!

Fetish Spit, cum, excessive cum, degradation, humiliation, deepthroat, anal, ass worship, ass to mouth, breeding, slapping (face and ass), BDSM, slave training, CNC (cock brainwashing/secret desire to be raped preferred), gigantic cock, filled balls, choking,

Body types I love: futa/trans girl any pairing, BBW, Bimbos, petite, huge titts, huge ass,

Limits: blood, bathroom, age play, punching, violence

Teen titans, MLP, My Hero Ac, Marvel, DC, Demon Slayer, Ben Ten (gwynn tennison), pokemon, star wars (rey, twilik, Ashoka), JJK (Maki, Nobura)

Meg has never been an object of desire for any man. She even tried seducing her brother, Chris, at one point. Even he laughed her off and just came on her face, leaving her frustrated. So then one day, when a classmate decides to rape her in the girls locker room, she begs for more the next day. He proceeds to use her for every rough, sadistic fantasy he hasn't tried on other girls, both at home and in between classes at nearly every end of the school.

I am a young man doing my rounds as a canvasser, going door to door with hangers and flyers. One day, while in an affluent neighborhood, a woman answers the door. She is a VERY gorgeous housewife (preferably with curves) who's husband doesn't fuck her right. She realizes this is her one chance to cheat without anyone finding out. She asks me to come inside under the pretence of just being nice, and we quickly both realize what we're here for.

Since I'm bi, I don't mind if this turns into a cuck situation. Even ending in the man licking cum off the floor/sucking my dick.

I have two standard plots in mind for this category. I would LOVE if someone played the girls I have here but if you have someone else you'd like to play im willing to compromise.
Screenshot_20231004-221142.png Screenshot_20231004-221207.png Screenshot_20231004-221048.png Screenshot_20231004-221108.png

You are an influencer/celebrity who's decided to start an onlyfans. I am either a costar you hired to help with your first time, or a fan who won a lucky drawing to be in the video.

OR

you and I frequent the same 24 hours gym, and one day in the middle of the night while we're the only two there you ask me to follow you into the showers to fuck.

I could also see this becoming a CNC situation, but if that does happen I'd prefer if the subject has a secret desire to be raped and/or begins to enjoy it or is brainwashed by cock. That just does it for me more.

I play your new step son who's getting way too big for his britches since your husband went away. He's been making passes at you, coming out of his room with his shirt off, sometimes even in just his boxers. You SWEAR he was even a little hard one morning as he came down for breakfast. You spotted it under the fabric easily, and it was big. You haven't stopped thinking about it, touching yourself to the thought of it, since that morning. I know exactly what I started by doing all of this. I've been thinking about you too, and it's time for all these fantasies to become reality.

(I would be okay if the subject were just a random milf, instead of my step mom)

Princess bubblegum has always dreamed of being dominated in truly humiliating ways. She wants to be bred, written on, covered in cum, and over all used like a filthy worthless whore. But who could she tell that to? Surely not finn the innocent love interest. But someone new has come into her life, and strangers are always easier to talk to than friends.

She hired a mercenary (me) for an expedition into the candy forest to catalogue a possible new type of candy creature. While in the forest, things get kinky quickly.

I LOVE pokemon furries. As such, I've been craving a plot where the trainer (you or me) goes on a journey capturing and fucking pokemon. Perhaps the domination becomes a proxy for pokemon battles in order to break and capture pokemon. If I'm the trainer this could be the case, or if you are the trainer submitting yourself to the pokemon to seduce them into your service. I love futas, women, and femboy's most for this idea and can play any of these.

Furries are on a population decline. As such, furry women have been signing up for a program which matches them with viable human studs to get them pregnant. I, being one such stud, arrive to service you anytime you text. I could also play a furry, I feel this plot just works better for furry x human.

You are a monster girl (or futa, or femboy) who has been sheltered from the human world your entire life. This has led to an obsession with fucking a human (woman, man, futa,) which will eventually lead into an obsession with human dick. Willingly being turned into a slave/fuck toy for a human dom.

For this plot I'm thinking of spider-yokai women, mermaids, slime girls, orcs, goblins, animal-kin/furry.

I would be willing to do the reverse of this, a human woman obsessed with monster dick. In which case I prefer to play these races

Scalie/dragon/lizard man, orc, werewolf,
[/Spoiler]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom