Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Slavery: Gladiatrix (youngbuffdumbledore x Caiuswickersham)

The nightmare's had come to Kasumi again. Ever since the the fountain, her sleep had been filled with the slimy wriggling leaches. Every night she re-lived being in the pool. She would dream of sharp teeth and the burrowing feel. It didn't help that her waking moments were starting to be invaded by the thought of the thing inside her. She could feel it moving, growing. This night her nightmare took a turn for the worst. She was back in the fountain, in the pool of parasites, and she could feel them wriggling against her body. They started to grow, started to elongate and become thicker. No longer were the manacles holding her down, instead muscular slick appendages wrapped around her arms and legs keeping her down. She fought as one of the tentacles started to caress her breasts, the sharp teeth biting down on her nipple. Then it slithered between her cleavage, up her thought and started to invade her mouth, pushing itself inside her soft lips, trying to choke her.

Kasumi awoke to her sister's tongue invading her mouth.

As Kasumi broke the kiss with a look of shock, Ayane looked at her sister with a lustful gaze. "It's all right, big sister. It's just me. And I have come to terms with what I feel for you, thanks to the new life inside of me. It will make you stronger, sturdier, and it comes with its own thoughts and urges. It is one with me now and I embrace it. It has shown me our desires are not something to be ashamed of. I want you, big sister. I have always wanted you and I will no longer feel shame of it. I want to be your first time as I will be yours. Relax, big sister. Enjoy the sensations and love me as I love you."

Ayane kissed her sister again as she pressed her body down onto Kasumi's, enjoying the crush of their breasts coming together. A hand snaked down to remove her sister's loincloth and stroke her crotch. Her mouth went to Kasumi's breasts and began sucking on her. She cooed and moaned to her sister as the sensations coursed through her body. Her symbiote wriggled in response to the stimulation, but it was not ready for its own mating yet. That would come soon when Kasumi's was ready to join in their sexual game.

The parasite inside Kasumi was not yet full grown and it's feasting had weakened Kasumi. She felt powerless when Ayane pushed her down onto the small mouldy cot. She wondered where her newfound strength had come from, she held Kasumi down as though she were a child. Kasumi's mind was a cloud, having just been woken from her sleep and the effects of the black thing sapping her essence, she could barely tell wakefulness from dreamland.

Then she felt her sister's full lips on her small pink nipples, causing them to quickly harden. They had become so sensitive recently and electric shocks coursed through her upper body. She couldn't form a complete sentence "wha...yane... nooo..wait... ugh". Something in the back of her mind was telling her that things were not right, but when her sister's fingers touched her outer lips, her hips involuntarily bucked. Her pussy had instantly become full of juices.

"You say 'no' but your body begs for my touch. Perhaps some persuasion can get them in agreement. I've wanted to do this for so long, big sister, and I want you to join me in this pleasure. It feels so right that I cannot see how it can be wrong."

Ayane pulled away Kasumi's loincloth and parted her sister's thigh. She put her tongue into her sister's pussy and drank from the sweet juices flooding out. It was so good on her tongue and she wanted more. Even more, she wanted to tempt her sister into accepting their incestuous lust. Ayane undid her own loincloth and lowered her red slit to her sister's mouth. Her own pussy was juicy and her scent went into Kasumi's nose, tempting her with her scent of arousal. Ayane's tongue descended onto Kasumi's clitoris and flicked the small, firm nub.

In another cell, Mai awoke with a moan. Her symbiote connected with her heart and she was undergoing the same awakening inside her. In her dreams, she had seen herself back in her temple. She was with her sister when Ai asked the question she wanted to hear the most. Ai wanted to masturbate with her. Their purity was now gone and it could never be reclaimed. Men used them, and they would be used over and over as slaves. And the things inside them would taint them forever. Why not go all the way?

Mai was fully aroused and made her way to her sister. She had a show for Ai and she knew it would lead to greater pleasure. Their old life was over and they should embrace what they were becoming.

Kasumi could not believe the words coming out of her sister's mouth, they were dirty, improper, filthy...erotic. She had tried to keep her slender legs shut but her sister had pried them open with ease. Her body was reacting on it's own, a heat rising from her pussy, she could feel her wetness dripping down her thighs and into the crack of her tight ass. When she felt Ayane's warm tongue take it's first taste of her juices, her hands shot up to grab Ayane's body, but whether to push her off or hold her tighter she couldn't decide and so she just held her.

Ayane's own pussy hovered above Kasumi's face, glistening in the lamp light from it is own dampness. She could smell her sister and it smelled both disgusting and delicious. Then Ayane thrust her hips down onto Kasumi's face face, grinding on her. Using her lips and nose for her please. The sent of Ayane invaded her nostrils, and when the aggressor shoved her tongue into Kasumi's tight hole, she opened her lips in a growling moan and her mouth was flooded with her sister's juices.

Ai was on the other side of the cell, sitting on her knees, her feet out behind her in a deep trance, attempting to suppress the creature that had taken up residence inside her abdomen. Since the first night, she had listened to her body and could feel every movement of the parasite, and she responded in kind. She didn't know if it had any effect, but she thought she was holding a stalemate. But the parasite seemed patient. As the night grew on, it became harder and harder to focus as the sounds of debaucherous acts started and carried down the stone hallways. Moans and wet sounds filled her ears and she could feel the beast taunting her deep in her bowels.

Ayane savored the taste of her big sister's pussy as she licked at it, bringing up her sweet juices. Kasumi's body was willing and eager for her sister's love. Ayane just needed to get her mind into it. As she heard her sister gurgle as her mouth was filled, she chuckled to Kasumi sensually, "Do I have to do all the work, big sister? You can lick me for my juices too."

Mai came up to Ai and kissed her sister on the lips. She knew her sister was trying to fight the inevitable. The symbiote inside her would take her as it had Mai and the others. Perhaps a little show would help Ai out.

"Trying to resist your change, sister? I tried and it won over me. And then it gave me a revelation. It will shape you into a proper woman, sister. It will join with your body and mind and mold them to perfection. It helped me understand my desires and how to fulfill them. I thought I wanted men, but now I know I wanted you, sister. Above all, I want you as my lover. It is only natural for twins to love one another. In fact, let's start by getting off together. You can watch me first."

Mai removed her loincloth and parted her legs before Ai. Her twin sister could see the wet slit in the dim light as Mai let her see her most intimate place. Mai slid a hand along her breast and belly, trailing a line with her finger. She slid a finger inside herself and whispered huskily, "When I touch myself, it is your hand I feel. It is your face looking at me as I see you taking me."

Ai watched her sister's performance, torn between curiosity and revulsion. She had never felt such a strong urge to be with someone like this, and yet... it was her sister. Mai guided her sister's gaze, revealing her reddened and swollen pink lips that were glistening with her juices. Ai felt the beast stir within her and a wave of desire wash over her as she watched her sister's hand move in and out, the wet sound echoing in the cell as she worked two fingers deep into her hole.

Ai fought the parasite, she could feel it wiggling and writhing inside her, trying to rise up her abdomen, but she pushed it fought it. She would not let it take her fully. She could feel the creature retreating. A victory, but a phyrric victory. The beast worked it's way lower and latched itself inside her nether regions and with that a burst of heat radiated out from her holes, her pussy and asshole ached and became sensitive to the point of almost pain. She kneeled there panting and still her sister fingered her pussy with wanton abandon.

As Ayane continued her oral assault on her sister, Kasumi's body arched and gyrated. She couldn't help but moan around her sister's pussy smashed into her soft face. She didn't want to give in but an orgasm was growing inside her.

Mai rose her hips higher on her fingers for her sister's viewing pleasure. She panted and gyrated on her fingers to show herself off and how much pleasure she was in from just her fingers. With a moan and a shudder, she came on her fingers in Ai's view. She looked at her sister with eagerness and expectation.

"Now, let me see you masturbate, sister. Show your sister how you like it. Think of me touching you, putting my fingers inside of you. You've always wanted me inside of you, haven't you?"

Ayane kept licking Kasumi's pussy as her big sister's body writhed underneath her. "We can cum together, big sister. I know you want to cum hard for me. Lick me, drink my honey. Make me cum with you."

Ai fought to think of anything but her aching pussy, but the beast was insistent, it hungered, and she had managed to starve it. She knew she had to give the parasite something to placate it, for now at least. Mustering up her courage she turned away from Mai, still on her knees, but instead of rejecting her sister's offer, she undid her loin cloth and lifted her ass into the air. She spread her legs with her face on the ground, giving Mai an intimate look at her tight little brown asshole and her wet pussy, juices already running down her leg. She raised her soft hand between her legs and started to gently stroke her outer lips, the parasite inside her wriggled with glee as though it had just gotten a morsel of dessert. Delicious but lacking nutrients.

Kasumi's orgasm was so close, she writhed under her sister.

Mai watched her sister in interest. She didn't think Ai would lift her ass in the air and give her such a look at her most intimate place. She did see an opportunity to break her sister's will and help her change along. She may have held off her symbiote for now, but she would lose in the end. Mai crawled up to Ai and giggled.

"Is this how my twin sister wants to be taken? Her ass in the air for her sister to put a dildo inside her pussy and her ass? Perhaps you aren't as pure as you always held yourself out to be. Tell your sister what you are fantasizing. Show me just how much of a slut you are deep down. I will love you even more."

Ayane felt Kasumi writhe and moan beneath her, but her big sister was still not giving in and pleasuring her. Perhaps it was time to let the pressure build a little. She stopped licking Kasumi's pussy and pulled her own sex away from Kasumi's mouth, letting it be just out of reach of her sister's hand and mouth. "Stop trying to get pleasure only for yourself. Is that the model my big sister should be to me?"

The parasite distracted for now, Ai turned her attention entirely to the issue at hand... or in her hand. Her aching pussy and asshole demanding attention. She heard her sister speak, and all the fantasizes she had had during the lonely nights back in the monastery ran through her mind at once. She thought back to the handsome lord who would make his offerings at the temple every new moon and how that night her fingers would be in her pussy imagining him thrusting his cock into her. She imagined the two monks, and their rippling muscles, who would sell wine to the head priestess. How she had wished they would have filled her holes while the priestess forced her to eat her out as the centre of a drunken debaucherous orgy. And finally, with her sister beside her, she thought of the days, working in the garden, next to her sister, when her dress would ride high on her ass, exposing her sweaty holes, how she wished to bury her face between her sister's cheeks and just smell her essence.

Ai slipped a second finger into her wet pussy, and brought a slender hand over her back, sliding it between her firm cheeks, and began teasing her little brown hole. "Please, Mai." she gasped as her breathing became laboured, " I want that, I want my holes filled, I want to be touched".

Kasumi lifted her hips, trying to bring her pussy up to her sister's mouth, loudly moaning in frustration as her pleaseure was denied.

Mai smirked at her sister's words and watched Ai plunge another finger inside of herself. "Then let go of all that self-righteous pride you have. Admit you're a slut deep down inside of yourself and that you want me to touch you. Join me in this depravity and let yourself become one with your new addition."

Ayane kept away from Kasumi's pussy, contenting herself with brushing her big sister's thighs and skin just barely to keep her heat up. "If you won't indulge in me then I won't let you cum. Stop resisting and give me an orgasm too. Beg me to let you cum and start licking my pussy properly."

Kasumi's body twisted and turned, her hips bucking as her mind was warped by desire. Finally she reached her hands around her sister, and gripped her firm taut ass cheeks, almost painfully in her desperation, and shoved her sister's pussy down upon her lips. The sweet juices flooded her mouth as her tongue plunged inside the wet hole, her nose buried in her sister's asshole, breathing in her musky scent. She greedily lapped at her folds with her parched tongue, inexperience being made up with enthusiasm and desperation.

Mai's words further encouraged Ai, she slid a second finger into her pussy and drove them deep inside, curling her fingers to massage her wet insides. The cell was filled with the wet slapping sounds as she aggressive fingered herself. The finger that was teasing her asshole worked itself inside, using her sweat as a natural lube, she revelled in the feeling of being stretched open. "I am nothing but a dirty horny slut!"

Ayane bucked back into her sister's mouth, "Good girl. Keep going. Make your sister cum hard. Show me you love me, big sister." She went back and lapped at Kasumi's pussy to encourage her further as she rocked back and forth on her sister's tongue.

Mai laughed and lightly slapped Ai's ass. "Yes, you're a slut. A slut desiring her own sister. Show your sister how you want her to have you. Cum on your fingers and tell her you want her to fuck you right now. Let your symbiote grow inside you and show you what you can truly be now."

Michiru moaned and sought the comfort of her lover in the cell. Her symbiote was growing and throbbing inside her, tunneling to her heart. Sometimes it had hurt terribly, but then the pain became marvelous pleasure inside of her. Her breasts brushed against Haruka's, their nipples hardened from the cold. Haruka would never refuse her. Could never refuse her. Her lust was swelling and needed release with Haruka's flesh serving her.

Kasumi tongue swirled in and out of her sister's hole, trying to get her tongue as deep as possible, spit and pussy juice coating her tongue. Her nails dug into her sister's firm ass as she held her hips down on her face, desperately trying to please her sister to let the orgasm teetering on the brink finally break and give Kasumi the pleasure she sought.

Ai moaned loudly as she felt the stinging pain of the slap on her bare milky white ass cheeks, the soft flesh rippling at the touch and quickly turning a shade of blush. The slap only spurned her own to attack her holes more furiously, the finger in her asshole now matching the pace of the pair in her pussy. "I"m A dirty Slut who wants to get fucked by her sister, I want your fingers and tongue inside my sluttly little holes!" She cried.

Haruka's breath caught in her throat as she felt Michiru's nipples brush against hers, the changes they had gone through they had gone through together and they knew each other;s struggles and the desire that was burning inside each of them. Her hands drifted down to her lover's hips, just enjoying the feel of her skin under her palms.

Ayane moaned as her hips shuddered with pleasure. Her orgasm swiftly built and she dove back into her sister to get her to cum with her. Her juices started flowing out of her in a torrent as she felt her first incestuous orgasm.

Mai touched herself as Ai degraded herself in front of her sister. "Will you give in and accept the changes. sister? Then we can have so much pleasure together."

Michiru lay on top of Haruka and kissed her deeply. "Become one with me, Haruka." As their bellies met, Michiru felt her symbiote slide an appendage from her navel. It writhed towards Haruka's, tempting the other prisoner's symbiote to join with it. Michiru pressed her groin into her lover's to stimulate her body further. Through their symbiotes, they would share everything in their minds and souls as their symbiotes mated and made eggs to make a new generation.

Last edited:
Kasumi felt her sister's legs wrap around her head and tasted the rush of fresh liquid into her mouth. She felt her sister's fingers plunge deep unside her twist and turning. When Ayane sucked on her clit hard, the damn broke and the orgasm wracked her whole body, sending shocks up her spine and to her extremities.

Mai panted as she finger fucked her pussy raw. The parsite, latching in her lower abdomen, was causing excruciating pleasure to radiate out of her pussy. But, with her face pressed against the cold stone floor in a puddle of her drool, she couldn't make herself cum. Her pleasure release was being blockex by the damn parasite. Ai's words tempted her incessantly. She could see her sister's pussy glistening deliciously as she fingered herself, calling her to give in, crawl over and taste it. She wanted it, craved it, she would fight it. She made a desperate last stand. In a final sudden act, before her mind could tell her to keep going, she wrenched her fingers from her pussy. Her mind cried out in protest at the sudden loss of pleasure even if it was a futile pursuit. She quickly moved her hands around. She took the slimy pussy juice soaked hand and shoved as many fingers into her asshole as possible, using the juices as lube and trying not to think of the pain waiting for her in the morning. The former asshole hand went to her suprisingly sensitive nipples, and began to maul them, pinching, twisting and pulling on them. The pain and indirect pleasure had bypassed the barrier and her orgasm was approaching.

Ayane rode her sister through Kasumi's orgasm. As the waves of pleasure coursed through her body, Kasumi's parasite attached to her heart, starting her physical and mental changes. Ayane smiled in pleasure as she waited for Kasumi to be ready for her first breeding.

Mai (sorry, I switched them in my typing haste) spanked Ai's ass as she fisted herself. "You really are such a slut, sister. Let me give you a treat to help you." She got in front of Ai and spread herself so all her sister could see was her pussy in front of her. "You can have it, sister. Touch it, finger it, stroke your own pussy against it. Our purity is gone. Our lives were a lie. We were meant to give each other pleasure and to enjoy our flesh. They let us see temptation over and over and turned our desires to each other. Stop fighting it and my flesh will be yours, sister. Cum and allow the change to overtake your body. Mate with me, join our souls in our beautiful union and accept your incestuous lust."

Ai's (pretty sure I messed up the names!) asshole felt raw as she continued to slide her hand in and out of her tight ring, feeling the inside of her rectum squeeze and shift. She also swore she could feel the parasite flailing about inside her just a layer of skin away. but the pain only added to the pleasure. She twisted at her nipples drawing her orgasm closer. Until she saw her sister;s wet pussy plop itself down in front of her half open mouth. She reached out and grabbed her sister by the hip, and pulled herself into Mai's pussy, drinking in her juices. She couldn't resist the taste she had been dreaming about in the monastery.

Across the hall from Ayane and Kasumi, another change was taking place, one much darker. One of the effeminate men lay sweating on his cot racked in pain, his face a rictus grin. He writhed back and forth as his skin seemed to darken to an unhealthy purplish black. His muscles grew and under his black skin stretching to accomodate the growth. His cock seemed painfully erect and it too began to increase in length.

Mai let her sister taste her pussy juices before pulling back from Ai and closing her legs. Ai would have no more until she surrendered and submitted to her parasite. Ai mewled in frustration as she toyed with herself harder to bring her orgasm to fruition. "You are right, sister. Our lives and duties were lies. Only flesh is truth. I want to love your flesh, sister. I love you in the forbidden way of incest and I will no longer be in shame of it. I want to cum and mate with you." She screamed as her parasite granted her a long, hard orgasm. As her mind exploded with pleasure, the parasite turned to the rest of her body. Ai bucked and moaned as the parasite inside her consumed her lower organs in record time. "It's eating so fast. Oh, it hurts, but it feels so good. It's climbing up my body. I can feel it aaaah!" The parasite reached her heart and attached to it. Her beating organ sent a rush of essence to her brain. She was in communion with her parasite. In its alien thinking, it reached an accord with her. It would let her have command of them if she would indulge it. It craved flesh and blood to give her even more strength and power. Ai approved to this as she went limp. Mai crawled onto her body, awaiting her return to consciousness.

Yuuko looked at Reiko with lustful eyes and stroked her friend's toned body. She was strong, and stronger now with their blessing. She looked into her friend's eyes. "We are together now in bondage. Our futures are our own and we will never see home again. I desire you, Reiko. You have always been the strong one and now I feel my own strength." Reiko touched her body and nodded, pulling Yuuko close. "We are samurai no more. We are slaves and we shall make the most of our lives."

Setsuna smiled in lust with her apprehensive partner Hotaru. Their parasites were fully grown and Hotaru felt both anticipation and fear from the urges filling her young body. On top of her was her oldest friend giving her a look that spoke of desire. "I will teach you pleasure Hotaru. I shall make a woman of you with my body. Perfect, sapphic desire between us." Hotaru nodded and closed her eyes as she gave into her want of Setsuna touching her.

Amiko and Rei had reached a similar accord and like the other slave pairs, had taken up a comfortable position as their parasites extended appendages through their navels. As the tendrils met, they entwined with each other as their hosts began acting in a sexual manner, rubbing their crotches against each other, kissing, suckling their breasts, fondling each other's sleek, strong bodies. As their hosts acted in pleasure, the parasites mingled their essences with their partners. With that essence, including what they had consumed of their hosts, they would impregnate each other. Their hosts could feel the desires and wants of their partners. Kasumi and Ayane accepted their mutual incestuous desires for each other and felt no shame in their sexual acts. Ai and Mai, twin sisters had become of one desire and flesh. Mai learned of her sister's twisted, sluttish desires and was eager to fulfill them and participate in such acts herself. Each pair finally knew what true love was through their parasites and accepted the love of each other. Their bodies rocked in intense orgasms as they felt themselves being impregnated and knew they would ready to expel their eggs come morning. Their first children would be the offspring of their parasites' unions.

Aoife knew no such pleasure, rather she felt her male counterpart penetrate her with his long, erect cock. While she was no stranger to sex with a man, her lover was driven by pain and madness and she soon found that her partner gave out mid-coitus, the parasite destroying his body in its rejection. This had brought the guards, who pulled the corpse off of her and left Aoife alone in the darkness. Muffled voices from beyond the gate over how this happened could be barely heard as the remainder of the slaves slept contentedly.

Back
Top Bottom