Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Made to Order - Non-Con Transformation / BDSM / Monster Girls (NSFW)

Cherry On Top

Planetoid
Hello Bluemoon,

once again I am in a mood for a bit of niche depravity, especially that of the transformative kind. As such, I am looking exclusively for fans of heavy transformation/body alteration. The prompt is simple, but with a lot of potential:

YC is a bioengineer/monster breeder/organic designer in a business of developing the perfect fuck pets for a variety of costumers. Niche cravings and the sheer selection of shapes, sizes and species offered makes them stand out above the competition, yet the business has a catch. It is much more efficient to transform organic matter rather than grow it from scratch and YC found that forcefully converting kidnapped subjects and specimens does wonders for the workshop.

I would gladly take charge of the numerous subjects to be transformed and recreated in the image of YC´s and costumers cravings, my only preference is for all the transformations to at least start non-con (With optional addition of mind-control, brain-washing or conditioning during the process) and for the process to be gradual (The transformation taking at least multiple hours up to days).

I lean towards more inhuman and exotic forms for the resulting transformations. Variety of anatomies, genders and capabilities is greatly appreciated. We can work with various anthros (1 - 2 - 3), as we develop our subjects gradually and thoroughly train them, go into hybrids or pair our creations.

Some of my favorite kinks would be: Forceful/non-con transformation - Extreme/exotic transformation - Heavy training/conditioning - BDSM - Brain-washing/Mind-control - Force-feeding - Speech/movement restriction - Vats/cocoons - Amalgamated creatures/hybrids - Detailed customization (Clothing, jewelry, body mods ...)

I have no limits apart from site rules and pointless violence/gore. Violence for the sake of humiliation or training can certainly be discussed.

I would offer a few prompts for potential creations, these could be considered costumers´ requests and could provide some inspiration to be interpreted and given final form by YC. I am of course open to originals as well, but I would appreciate if they would be at least on par in terms of extensiveness and variety.

1. Crawling Cock-sucker
- Quadrupedal or Slithering
- Extra large exotic tongue
- Extreme oral fixation and highly developed capability to provide related pleasure

2. Obedient Breeder
- Short-stack physique
- Slurred or otherwise restricted speech
- Accomplished cock worshipper and breeding addict

3. Soul-trapped Toy
- Original personality and thinking retained, but without any control of the body
- Multi-breasts
- Advanced exhibitionism and irresistible need to display themselves in an obscene manner

4. Cute-cock Slut
- Extensive anal fixation and dependency
- Decorative cock

Back
Top Bottom