Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Yes Means Yes - FxF Reluctantly given consent (non-extreme)

Izz Blu

Meteorite

Currently only looking for an FxF (or maybe futa) version of this type of RP.
For FxF I would play either role - so where it says "MC" please remember this could be YC too

I have already found a MxF partner - please don't ask as I'm not looking for more.

I'm in the mood to play a largely smut-oriented RP where I play as a consenting character, but in a circumstance where that consent was reluctantly given. And to clarify, given, not forced.

That's because I really do not enjoy roleplays with excessively dark themes. So we can rule out ideas like:

• Hard-line Blackmail – i.e. do as I say or I ruin your life
  • persuasion via threats of violence or corporal punishment
  • Situations with no light at the end of the tunnel - no end in sight

So I am looking for something more like:

• Bribery – my character needs something, and this is how she'll need to earn it
  • A miscalculated bet / wager – my character loses, and this was the agreed forfeit
  • Payment – the money being offered is just too good to turn down
  • Milder blackmail – Still blackmail, but the consequences for refusal are less severe
  • Repayment – there was an accident that my character caused, this is how she pays her debt
If you are unsure of whether your blackmail idea is too dark, that means it probably is.

Kinks / Themes

I can see one of two ways it would go in terms of the general theme (or a combination of the two)

Firstly, it could be MC has to pretend that she is enjoying what's going on. Whether she does a good job of that, or whether YC actually cares, is up for debate.

Alternatively, MC is free to show her real opinion. She'll complain, have an attitude, and maybe call your character a few names, just for good measure.

Generally I think this RP would be suited for including some slightly rougher kinks and as well as some mild degradation / humiliation – but for an idea of the things I like please see my F-list.

And lastly, I would like there to be some sort of pre-existing relationship between our characters somehow, however this is not a strict rule. But in this instance, no incest related pairings.

F-list - Warning

Summary:

Looking for a non-extreme reluctance based smut RP (30:70 plot to smut) with a good level of detail in mine and my partner's writing.

I am primary looking to play either role as FxF or for the right idea I may also consider F x Futa pairings.

Thread or PM based only, preferring posts 3+ paragraphs (my own replies sometimes get long, I do not need to you match the length

So If you want to try this, make sure that your first message to me includes:

1. A desired pairing (remember, no incest)
  2. a general idea of what kind of reluctant consent (see my above "I am looking for" list), or a more fleshed out idea if you have one
  3. and your preference for my characters general attitude (open dislike, or putting on a good face)
  4. A kink-list if you have one, or a general idea of some likes / dislikes if you don't

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom