Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB The right swipe that ruined my life.

It started as selfish fun for me.

A married man wanting to make sure he was still desirable, I created a profile on a dating app with all the usual cliches: a shirtless pic, a line about knowing a great spot for tacos, a picture with my dog, and a gym pic. Just an average good-looking guy in his thirties, curious to see if marriage had dulled his appeal.

And then, we matched.

The excitement was intoxicating. Finally, someone with similar interests, attractive, and with great conversation. None of the animosity that naturally exists in marriages. I never intended for it to go beyond risqué texts and pictures. The occasional phone call happened, and then a few weeks went by. I made a slip and revealed that I was in your city for the night for work, and naturally, we agreed to meet up for drinks and see what happens. We both knew what was in store.

Except, I never told you that I was married. I love my wife and the life we have together. I just let this get away from me. I planned to block you and close this chapter on my life after a few days.

Or so I thought.

Hey, I hope you're having a great start to your weekend!
So, the general idea for this RP is that the woman my character had an affair with refuses to be just a fling. Maybe it's due to general attraction or perhaps she's tired of being used? After all, I did say, "You're the best I've ever had." Surely, he can't refuse her, right?

Some general ideas and kinks I had for this RP are:

- Blackmail: Threatening to tell my wife or maybe even demanding hush money. Threatening to inform my job about what I did during my trip, hoping I'll get fired.
- Risk of pregnancy/discussion of pregnancy.
- Kidnapping/Dubcon or any general scorned woman behavior we can come up with.

Hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom