Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption of the Doc (ZoneyGirl x Verse)

ZoneyGirl

Genderless Blob
Adelaide was young and many would question what brought the girl to this clinic. Nestled deeply in the dark side of the city. Gangs of various kinds always fighting for who was in charge. Smack dab in the middle was the Devil's Kiss. A busy bar, where most knew to keep the fighting outside. A neutral piece of territory, even if it was owned by one of the more powerful groups in the city. It was where anyone could have a drink, watch the big fight on TV, or join a poker game in the back corner. A rough place, not fit for the brunette that sat at the end of the bar. Sipping on a glass of ginger ale. She was pretty and garnered plenty of attention from the rough looking men that passed through. Most were scared off by the bartender. A large Russian man with burn scars covering half his face. He was a man of few words, but most knew that Adelaide was generally left to her own devices. After all she was the back alley doctor that stitched everyone up. The one that could order the good drugs and the bar turn a profit on the ones that weren't saved for the clinic.

"Buster," She waved over the bartenders attention, the man walked over to her. She gestured towards a few men playing pool. It was getting heated. "I don't think we want another broken pool table, should go break that up. Besides I don' want to pick glass out of the side of someone's face tonight. I've been enjoying it being quiet."

The man nodded, stepped out from behind the bar and going to the pool table. It was over quickly, though Buster did have to slam one of the men into the wall before he was tossed out into the cold rain. Returning to the bar, offering Adelaide what she assumed was him smiling. Only the left corner of his lips lifted ever so slightly.

"Thank you, Buster. You are good at this."

One might wonder what a pretty girl like her was doing in this seedy place. The answer was simple. The money. What she made in the clinic paid off her student debt and let her have a decent apartment. One that wasn't infested with mice and roaches. That and the hands on way of doing things meant she was far ahead of her classmates, even if she couldn't explain how she got so good at stitches, pulling out bullets, or other skills. She had even done minor surgeries with only a book to guide her. She just had a knack for patching people up. She also opened up the clinic during the daytime, offering her services to the working girls, single mothers, children, and other people that might just need to see a doctor. Diagnosing various things, offering vaccinations, and anything else that was needed. It gave her the nickname of Mother Teresa. The Saint of the Devil's Kiss.

"Eat," Buster set a steak sandwich and fries down in front of Adelaide. The man knew her well by this point, knew her habits of forgetting to eat when she was busy with the clinic.

"Starting to think you are soft on me Buster," She teased. The man scoffed loudly and turned to tend to the new customers that stepped up to the bar.

Finishing up her food and ginger ale, Adelaide slid off the chair. Unlocking the door the clinic. It was a decent sized backroom. A large stainless steel table that one often saw in a morgue in the middle of the room. Cold tile flooring and the constant buzz of the florescent lights on the ceiling. The back corner held her desk with a laptop and some patient notes. Various cabinets were filled with plenty of supplies. A few boxes that have yet to put away. It smelled clean, the cleanser scent clung to the air. It was stuffy, Adelaide moved to open the back windows. The cool breeze from the storm that was raging above them helped the room not smell as strongly.

Moving back to her desk, Adelaide sat down to work on her notes. Enjoying the quiet rumble of thunder and steady downpour of the storm. Her laptop quietly playing some music and she settled in for what she would hope would be a quiet night at the clinic. Though in this city it was rare for it to be quiet.

He knew there'd be trouble when the rain started. Fucking autumn weather.

The Yakuza had their men in suits, mostly. Was a sign you were either top a´ the top, or dogshit if you weren't sporting some kind of collar. So Jai Hakku had a tuxedo jacket on. The black shirt underneath was ripped open, and the merits of his rank was on display, ink over scrappy muscles on the long body. Longer neck holding up that bowed head, of his, with water-heavy black hair courting his face and all its sharp angles. In the streetlight, his looked like black and white heterochromia. Scared the shit out of some of the people he was hired to handle, but it was just that, a trick of the light. He wasn't some supernatural or nothing.

Sent some people to the hereafter, though, like something mythical.

He'd been on one of those jobs today, and Keijin Lenaka himself had thrown a roll of cash in, said there needed to be an example made, that Japanese bodies are stronger than Russian ones. The largest Yakuza family, under Yuji Honu, called Kagayama, were on good terms with Katosh's Russian mob. But there were stragglers in any crime conglomerate. In the fringes of the Russian mob, there were would-be usurpers. And Keijin meant to do Katosh a favor. So he'd let Jai go to the small outfit that thought they were good enough to rise under Katosh. When Jai had beat the first one to shit, Keijin kept throwing in money, so Jai had to keep kicking people's teeth in. Didn't know it'd go that long, but he

DAMN WELL FUCKING DID IT.

Much good it did him, though. Here he was, barely on his feet, with his jacket lined with cash. In Yareli city, you had to know where to go when you got your bell rung. Fuck, he'd killed some of those guys and Kejin hadn't even set him up with some of the clean night nurses. A pat on the back, though, which was better than most guys on Jai's level got. Guess New City had some silver lining, even in the rain. Tasted like mercury gone bad in his mouth now, though. Or maybe he'd just coughed up his liver.

He shouldered the door open to The Kiss. A Russian-related family, but they knew better than to reject him, right? Not like there wasn't dissent. He'd spent his night beating it down, damn it.

The asian reaper coming in had some of the patrons on edge, standing up, hand in their chest pockets for their weapons of choice. But his reputation had filled this bar up before he'd even been blocks away. He staggered like he was drunk, tall as a tree. Not like he could have been a slugger if he didn't at least have reach, when he was built rather narrow, but for his shoulders. He pointed at them, finger straight but knuckles gnarled. They knew what it meant. Meant they were next if they wanted. Ended up with them all sitting the fuck back down.

He put his elbows on the bar to keep him up. Buster at the bar asked him what he wanted. Jai placed some wet bills on a coaster and then swiped a glass he saw. He needed something strong so he downed the leftovers in it. And then he coughed it out. "Fucking soda!?" he said and dropped it. It shattered by the time Buster had produced a real drink. Vodka of course. Burnt a bit going down which meant it was the cheap stuff.

"Njiet soda. Ginger ale," Buster provided. Jai wasn't impressed.

"Uh-huh," he gave and then shook the empty glass. Buster filled it half way. This discount stuff better come by the bucket, with how much he'd paid. He drank and then landed the glass hard on the bar. He waved and Buster rolled his eyes and simply held out the bottle. Jai took it by its neck. "Das vi fucking dania," he muttered and held the chilled vial to his brow. Out of all the swelling and cuts on him, the knife-line down his chest was the worst. It was bleeding still. His arms shooting out to the sides to gesture at Buster like he was stupid didn't really help either, opening the the gash up more. "Well? You got Theresa here, dontcha? I heard about her. Can I pretty PLEASE have some bandaids for my boo boos, Bus?"

A quick nod in the right direction and Jai was pushing on. He sucked on the bottle and savored the hurt on his tongue to forget about the rest.

He tackled the door open. And looked around. His vision came back real clear in this sterile place. She looked good where she sat. He came toward her, like he was going to do bad shit, but ended up having to sit on the edge of the slab. "You." he said, with all the darkness of having offed a budding crime family in his asymmetric colored eyes. God was she gorgeous after the night of filth he'd waded through. Like some kind of catalogue creature all of a sudden. He didn't know if he wanted her to suck his cock or shut his wounds.

"You got a job to do." he said and sprinkled some bills on the floor before reclining. His head made a clang against the metal when it landed. Harsh, but nothing like the dog-beating he'd been getting for hours. His arm hung over the side, still holding the bottle. "Any chance you do prostate exams too?" he said, chuckling, delirious, punch-drunk. He thought he was jovial, but the ink-splattered, bloody menace on her metal bed was more of a threat than some jokster. "Maybe the medical stuff first, and then we'll see?" he offered like she'd asked.

Adelaide was writing out a small list, the harder to find items. Ones she might have to swipe from her campus or the hospital she had her internship at. With this clinic job, she had very little free time for herself. She was still trying to get her proper training down, become an actual doctor. That way she could leave this shit place behind her. The list was mostly for emergency procedures, the nitty gritty stuff in case she needed to cut someone open to get their heart beating again. She hadn't had to do that yet, at least not in the clinic. Her hours in the ER had taught her otherwise.

She jumped as the door was forced open and looked at the tall, dark hair man that stumbled in. Buster wouldn't let anyone pass unless they were cleared to seek her aid. She didn't know the details of who the Russian's called allies, but the Asian man had to be one of them. Though he did lack some manners. She raised an eyebrow, looking at the money he tossed to the ground before laying back on the table. She could smell the blood on him and the wound on his chest needed tending to. Pushing herself from the chair, Adelaide grabbed a pair of gloves and slid them on.

"I only do that if you make me made and it won't be a finger I use," She idly threatened. She had learned quickly to put her foot down with men like the one seeking her aid. They would respect her if she used a bit of force or didn't take their shit. Otherwise they would use her like a welcome mat, at least that was what Buster told her. Wheeling a cart of supplies over, Adelaide grabbed the bottle of vodka.

"You can have this back in a moment, best if you don't move when I take care of your chest," Her tone was firm and she pushed away his suit jacket and undershirt away from the wound. Pressing at the tender skin around it to get an idea of how deep the wound went along with a few other details. She numbed the wound a bit first, saying very little as she started the long process of stitching up his chest. It was a long wound and it would take a fair bit of time for her to close it up. She didn't say much as she did it, just gesturing for him to sit up before she tugged the clothing off his torso. Tossing it to the side for now. "Need to keep the bandage on it for a few days, don't get the wound wet. And try not to agitate it, popping one of these stitches will hurt."

Adelaide got up to gather some gauze and a wrap to use as a bandage. "Arm's up," She ordered, pressing the clean gauze against the wound and taking her time to wrap his chest. Once that wound was dealt with, she would focus on his more minor wounds. Cleaning them out, using a numbing cream on some. She offered him the vodka as she finished. Stepping back and pulling off the gloves, tossing them into the bin near the bed.

"Well, I do thank you for the payment. Rest up, won't force you off that unless I get another patient."

Jai snickered to himself about her snark. Suppose it was part of it. She couldn't be a pretty lady and take care of men that were bad enough to get themselves into bad shape, if she didn't have some moxy. He licked vodka out of the corner of his lips as he listened to her push her medical supplies closer. Just the promise of relief from some of this pain was a welcome dream. He thought he could smell her, from where he lay. To be honest, his attention was already switching from his hurts to how she'd look, when she inherited some of them. The way he was feeling, reeling with fighting hormones and other in-body war-chemicals, he could think of other uses for the doctor than what he paid her for. Yeah, women like her would be better off if they didn't look like some walking, wet dream.

He was about to swig and found his hand empty when he brought it to his mouth. He frowned at her. The boyish expression in the killer's face wasn't as disarming as he thought. There was blood on some of his teeth. And then they were going. Not the first thing like this to happen to him. She would see that. Some of the tattoos covered other scars. He got to look at her when she worked. She had an elegant design despite these grungy surroundings. He had already decided her fate when she sat him up and undressed him. His silence should have alarmed her, but she didn't know him well enough to realized she'd been marked. He shrugged at the tip she gave him, already contradicting her advise. He grinned when she she ordered him around, but still lifted his arms for her. "You robbing me, doc?" he asked.

He didn't give up many signs to his suffering throughout it all, but groaned when she was done, and he inclined against the wall, still sitting on the slab. He did take that vodka. Though every nerve was alive and offended, the numb cream helped, and the thing about his line of work; it could always have been worse. The vodka tasted better now. "You should have seen the other guys." he said with a chuckle. For once, his bragging was modest.

They had a minute of silence as Jai Hakku relished in the pain.

And then, when she was otherwise unaware of him, probably asuming he'd take her up on the offer of resting, he suddenly towered over her, standing close. "Hey, doc, what's your name?" he asked, one hand with bandaged fingers and its palm and back wrapped in her gauze, closing around the back of her neck. If she tried to sit up to offer him some more delicious sass, he'd simply slam her back down, sitting again. A first clue as to what their relationship was going to be. "I'm Jai Hakku. You can use either." he offered and drank from the vodka. He bowed low, to her ear, and then held the bottle up to her mouth. "You can have a drink with me, can't you?" She looked clean. Like she didn't know the criminals she patched up. Or maybe she just didn't know him. He started pouring whether she'd opened or not. "You know, there's parts of my body that need you, still." his breath was hot despite the cold rain. Ah, she smelled so good.

And he wasn't done hurting people tonight, yet.

Adelaide rolled her eyes, not really giving much mind to the man's snide remarks when she was getting what he was wearing off. She needed the access to his chest to wrap up the wounds and it was that simple. Nothing else about it. It wasn't the first time someone tried to get under her skin when she was patching them up. It seemed to come with the territory of being a member of whatever gang they were a part of. She never asked for details, she rarely asked for names. Patch them up and send them on their way. That was the policy. If anything just tell them to recharge in the bar, get something to eat from the kitchen, and don't be a nuisance or they would have to deal with Buster or whoever else was lounging in the bar.

Though this man seemed to be extra cocky. "Well if they are wise they won't come see me, I can only take one cocky bastard a night," She told him with a forced smile as she finished cleaning up. She would sanitize the table when he was gone.

Adelaide had not expected the man to come up to her, nor the firm hand and constant pressure on her neck that kept her firming in her seat. "Adelaide," She told him through her teeth. The last thing she was worried about was knowing his name, Jai Hakku. She would assume that he was an ally to the Russians or he wouldn't have been able to get through the door. Buster had tightened security tonight and she wasn't sure why. They turned away the Italians and Irish, even though they usually turned a good profit. She was never privy to those details, not that Adelaide wanted to me.

The cold glass was pressed against her lips and she raised a hand to push it away. Jai was already keen on her drinking, cause the vodka to pour down the front of the light grey turtleneck she was wearing. Closing her eyes as she felt his breath against her neck. "I don't drink while I'm working," She told him firmly. Ready to grab the bottle of vodka so he didn't pour anymore on her. She also wasn't going to tend to any other parts of his body. The injuries were clean.

Adelaide tried to stand up, hissing as she was forced back down harshly. Snapping her eye towards him, a fire behind her green eyes. "And if you need something else taken care of. I am sure you can go find some pretty thing standing on the corner. You seem to the have the money to afford one. I just stitch assholes like you up. Nothing more," It also wasn't the first time a patient would try to get handsy on her. "Now, I would leave before I call Buster in to toss you out on your ass."

It wasn't her fault she didn't know Jai's reputation. Or how Buster and most other patrons in the bar would ignore the clinic room for now.

Her dismissive expression was pretty on her face. He savored her confidence, and let it pepper the moment for him. She wouldn't be singing that tune when the show really started. Ah, she was too beautiful and clean for him to not want to do something about it. Especially in a place like this. Was he supposed NOT to want to drag her down just a few pegs, when she had a bright future, and it was there for his taking? It meant more if he did something to her now, than if he expelled his frustrations in some girl, in the lantern district. She didn't know that she have better run. Her collected confidence was becoming her bane. He was enjoying her last moments as a self-assured, whole woman. He wondered what expressions those features would make, when she saw that other side of him.

"Does that mean we're exclusive, doc?" he asked to stoke her bad mood. She knew enough not to insult him outright, so maybe there were a few good instincts under that medical know-how, too. He seemed to conjure that in women who'd caught his eye. Self preservation and vibrating ovaries, and all that.

She tensed up like something expensive in an orchestra, when he held her neck. But she knew to keep her tush on the seat. Now they were touching. That was progress. And then he got to water her with the vodka despite her best efforts. This was foreplay now, and she was so irate with him. Through all her pride, she knew not to do more, though. "Addy." he corrected her. She'd offered her name to appease him. They usually did give him what he asked for, so he wouldn't take more. It was an understandable mistake. "Ah, but you're done stitching me up, so who's working?" he persisted. He was always so polite before he ripped them apart.

He tried to catch what parts of her body jiggled when he slammed her ass back down. She was none the wiser for it. And she revealed why. Ah, a false sense of security. He shrugged and let her go. "Not sure I could take Mr. Buster as I am now. So that'd be your best bet, yeah." he stood straight up and drank heartily from the bottle and then waved it at the door. "Go ahead. Call your big monkey, Doc Addy." he offered. There was nothing genuine in his act, it was morbidly playful.

And when she did, and he'd let her go quite a while too, if she wanted, and Buster didn't come, he'd be elated to see some realization in her face. "See, you think he's a teddy bear, but there's just bad men around here, woman." he told her.

He only had her bandages around his torso, with the dark motifs swirling around, mythical creatures in different dances over his upper body. All of them were monsters like him, looking down at her. "You know, if you weren't this pretty I woulda been inclined to leave you alone, since I owe ya." he said with his condolences and alcohol-burnt vocal chords.

And then he barreled forward suddenly. He was still quick enough to beat the life out of a man. He'd be fast enough to catch a woman who didn't see it coming. He let her struggle a bit in his arms, let her feel her own futility, but he'd still lift her up eventually, and sit her down on the metal slab that still had smears of his blood. Had her on the edge like she'd been petulant. He was standing between her legs and grabbed her jaw like he was checking her to buy. Made her look at him. "Now, Adelaide. Shouldn't you be tending to my spirit, too?" His vodka hand put the bottle beside her, a lure, so that hand could crawl between her legs, and cup her between them, firmly. What kind of pussy did the good doctor have?

Adelaide was good at keeping herself controlled, a doctor had to know how to cut off their emotions. Stick to rational thoughts, it was the only way they could stomach their jobs. Even more when they worked the ER and saw innocent people torn apart by senseless violence. She saw it in the clinic as well, the working girls cut up because some john got off on making them bleed. Paying big money just to hear them scream. Or some lost soul that ended up in the wrong part of the city, robbed for everything they had. Stumbled into the bar and finding her clinic, Adelaide only telling them the fastest way to a better part of the city. To a part where the law actually meant something.

She still had the rest of her shift. She hoped Jai wouldn't be her last client because he wanted to get to handsy with her. He seemed cocky, that Buster wouldn't come. Even as she called for the bartender, her pleas were ignored. Adelaide stood from her seat, slowly backing towards the cart that had supplies on it. One of them a razor sharp scalpel. That fear crept up her stomach, if Buster wasn't coming in. She was left with Jai and the man clearly had his eyes on more. Yet, her face remained stoic, only the slight tremor on her lip or how her eyebrows creased. Small signs.

Once Jai ran, she turned, reaching out to grab the scalpel. Only to feel Jai's body connect with hers and the tray of medical equipment clutter to the ground loudly. She cried out, trying to push away from Jai as he pushed the two of them towards the table. Slamming her ass down on it and grabbing her chin. She glared at the man. "I did my duty," She hissed. Spitting in Jai's face and clenching her jaw as she felt Jai's hand between her legs. Trying to press her thighs together to keep it away.

Even through her pants, she could feel his finger. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted the bottle of vodka. "Get the fuck out of here!"

Her hand wrapped around the neck of the bottle, raising it up. Aiming to hit Jai's head, while she had taken her oath to never take a life. She would still defend herself, the bottle would knock him out. Leave him with one hell of a headache as well. She could slip out and hopefully find some safety with Buster and the others. Or just slip out of the bar and run home. Be done with this shithole for the day.

There was a confidence in her now, even if she may not think so, herself. No, it was a trust. She was leaning on things that she'd learned before simply because she hadn't been taught otherwise. He'd seen it many times. It was like untouched snow. To him, it was a delicacy. Something pure that he got to mix himself up with, and destroy. She hadn't seen the bad parts of his city, which were his parts; not territory, but domain of cruelty. The Yareli night was a place like dreams are a place. It was a state of mind. It was its own echosystem. She still brought her daylight sensibilities in. He let her flounder with her old beliefs. This man that she'd sown up and bandaged, with a beating heart behind the wrappings she'd carefully given him.

The absence of her burly savior, his silence, was loud in here. She had hung so much hope on a man that had been friendly and steadfast, up until now. The thing with meatheads and why they don't get to rule is because they're big things, that know their limits. What's a big man going to do against many? What's many big men going to do against one gun? The family that owned this place had russian blood, and Jai had spilled russian blood tonight. It meant something that they still let him in. Doctor booksmarts didn't know because she didn't want to know. Ah, but it had cost her, this time.

The ditches in his cheeks, his narrow facial skin, hollowed out in the light when he shifted, looking at her nearing the cart of medical weapons. It was natural. If someone was going to use tools on him, he changed, even if her hurting him was preposterous. She ended up the same but he had a very sensual feeling of triumph, when she had graced the blade and failed to pick it up. Made him drag her harder. She sat on the slab, as per his design. It was lovely to get to force her. She had the kind of body that looked good, when pried into position.

She spit in time for him to feel the heat of her womanhood with his lower hand. They always spit. Spit from a pretty lady isn't insulting. He smiled with her froth running down his jaw. "And what duty is that, Addy?" he asked and dug his fingers in deeper into her jaw, to make her lips part. "You did doctor stuff. That's not what you are to me." He looked at her eyes but her eyes were somewhere else. She might have seen him open his own mouth slightly, if she'd been attentive. But she only had eyes for that bottle, like an addict.

"Whore," he called her in a level tone just before she swung the bottle. He leaned back, out of its orbit. Just as her arm passed him, his head shot forward. He bit into the forearm of her bottle-hand. Kept it there in the grip of his teeth as he looked at her. Like a wolf with a hare. His fingers massaged her pussy through the pants. He let her soak in the pain of being chomped on and the feeling of failure. She could drop the bottle, he didn't care.

And then his teeth unlatched from her ulna bone and the hand at her jaw let go so it could come back, hard, depositing a harsh slap on her cheek, hard enough to rattle her brains. "That's what you like, right?" he asked, clam but then spit on her too, before both hands went down to her pants and undid them. "used to be you got candy at the end of doctors visits, right? I think I'm more of a savory guy." he mused, calm, like he wasn't about to commit the worst transgression on her body, to than her for stitching up his. She could struggle if she wanted him to have more fun, but soon she'd be pantless, on the slab.

Fight, flight, freeze, or fawn. That was what was starting to hit her now, choosing one of the four in a vain attempt of survival. In an attempt to free herself from any harm that this man might inflict on her. She had been warned about men like him for her entire life. That kind that only took what they pleased and damned the consequences or harm it did upon other people. Self preservation and their own pleasure was held above all else. People like her, were to be used and tossed aside. Where she was, those people lurked around every corner. But most saw the usefulness in the young doctor. Best to leave her untouched and unspoiled to keep her around.

Jai was not like that. His fingers dug into her jaw, forcing her mouth open and putting pressure on them. She tried to numb the pain by gritting her jaw in response, which only sent a sharp spike of pain into her jaw. That was when fighting kicking in, the moment her hands felt the cold glass bottle. The moment he called her a whore. Adrenaline kicking in, coursing through her body as she used all the strength she could muster as she tried to hit him in the side of the head. Aiming for the soft spot, knock him out cold. He avoided it and she cried out loudly as his teeth clamped down on harm.

His fingers rubbing against her pussy at the same time. It was reaction to let go of the bottle, try to pull herself free which only made his teeth sink in deeper to her flesh. She could feel the warmth of his mouth and he would taste copper as one of his canine pierced the delicate flesh, tearing into it. The slap was enough for her to see stars for a moment, his voice hazy as he spoke. She shook her head, trying to come back to reality, she couldn't let herself get caught up. She had to keep on fighting.

As both of his hands were on her pants, she forced her legs up, pressing a foot against his chest, grinding it into his wound, and using all her strength to push him back. It would be a fair bit, she ran track in college and still kept up running. That and being on her feet all day for between hours at the hospital and then the clinic, there was a surprising bit of power from them. She used that force to push herself away at the same time, moving to the other side of the metal table and sliding her legs off, feeling them hit the ground. Her arm bleed, his teeth mark embedded and already bruising. Her face felt hot, still red from where he had smacked her.

"Back the fuck off!" She shouted at him as she darted towards the side of the room where a metal handled broom sat. Grasping it in her hands and holding it ready to strike at the man. "I don't know what you think I do, but you need to leave," She gestured towards the door. He was closer to it, she wouldn't be able to run to it without going into his reach. Something she wanted to avoid doing for the moment. She had access to drugs, something to knock him out and fast. Or at least slow him down enough she would gain the upper hand. Morphine worked quick, but it would take her a moment to unlock the cabinet all the hard drugs were locked in.

Every breath she took, her chest heaved. Her hands shook and her mind was working over time. Adrenaline fully kicked in and Adelaide planned to use that to her advantage.

She was a wild thing. But for all her inspired intent she didn't have enough power. She'd had needles and drugs at her disposal, but she only knew how to heal with them. Their outlooks were different. She'd applied her knowledge to mend him. She would see what his forte could do, now. It was only fair, right? And still, he enjoyed the ferocity in her, when it played over the features that were pressed by his hold on her lower face. She came alive like an animal, but that also let him know what she'd try. It could have been a laying blow, but the glass didn't connect to his temple. If he couldn't avoid something like that, his apex role in the Yareli night was over. He had more ambition than that.

He could still see her when he countered her swing with his teeth. Could have used his arm, could have done any number of remedies to her vodka-and-glass rebellion. But he chose the most primal. Caught her right there. And then her expression was prettier, when he tasted the very intimate trace metals coming to his tongue from her wounds. He'd be more than teeth deep into her soon, but this was good too. Her pain was vivid on her, and he loved that he caused it. The bottle dropped and then he tapped her. Just some of the affection waiting for her in his body. She was rattled, and the loss of focus in her was erotic. All her smarts gone for a moment, stolen by his palm. Her bane was having such a beautiful face, to begin with.

And then she stole herself back. Her long legs were effective. His eyes were vengeful but his mouth stayed quiet when she upset the wound she'd closed. Sure it hurt, but it was his imbalance at the applied force that freed her. The theater of her legs when she scrambled away on the slab and to the other side was pretty, he'd give her that. She was quick to get a weapon, herself. He looked at it with hollow sentiment and then up at her, like any beast does when pretty humans threaten them. Boy if she didn't look good, cornered and ready to swat at him with that glorified back-scratcher. Look at her, making a stance. He shrugged at her demand. He wanted her now. Which meant it was too late for anything else.

His mouth was wide when his tongue dragged over the incisors with her blood on them. They were clean after the first wipe. "You help men in the night." he said. He DID know what she did. He walked closer to her and touched four fingers to his chest. There were red, pressed roses coming through where her heel had dug into the bandage. "You broke my heart, see?" he said, monotone. Her short, sensible but lovely hair was wild from their collision, thus far. So unkempt, all of a sudden. He liked the contrast to how she'd been when he came in. He moved forward with a darting pattern. He employed a maneuver that had helped him kill already, tonight. His hand would catch the broom whether she had time to swing it or not, and tear it out of her grip.

A quick thrust from his palm would bounce her back against the wall, and when she came back to him he'd drag her to the floor with a single yank. Once she was there he'd join her, and adjust her until she was on her stomach, so he could lift her hips, to have her ass in the air. His knee between hers and his thigh up between her thighs would keep her in place while a hand grabbed the back of her head by that lovely hair, to subdue her in position.

"Now, now, Adelaide." his other hand helped itself to a big squeeze on her ass. "You gotta work on your people skills if you want to be a good doc."

Adelaide shook her head. He was trying to make her sound like a whore, he was wrong. She never did anything remotely like that with the men she would patch up. She had lines she had drawn and she had little plans on crossing over them. Though Jai clearly didn't seem to care about those, the man was clearly enjoying himself. Even as she fought back against him.

"Like you have a fucking heart," She hissed. Keeping her eyes on him as he ran towards her. His years of fighting and knowledge of how to survive made it easy to defend against her blind and panic fueled attacks. She hit the wall hard, the air escaping her lungs and it was easy for him to toss her to the ground as she was still trying to catch her breath.

She was pinned between the floor and him, a sharp yelp as his hand knotted in her dark hair, pulling her head back. His other hand groping her ass.

He was mocking her. Adelaide glared at him through the corner of her eye. "People skills don't including whatever you have in your perverted mind," She told him.

She claws at the smooth floors, unable to get a grip to pull herself away from him. He was just far enough back she couldn't claw at him either. She was already sweating, her breathing was rough. Chest heaving with every ragged draw of air into her lungs. The vodka stained grey turtleneck clung to her body like a second skin. It was easy to see the outline of the bra she wore, but the color was a mystery for the moment.

Adelaide was smart enough to know what was coming to her, at least that Jai had all intention of using her for pleasure. Her arm throbbed from where he hit down, she could clearly see the rough bite mark. The torn flesh from his canine. "This must be the only way to you get off, what don't like it when a girl wants you? Sorry to break your heart. You just aren't my fucking type."

She didn't agree with him. It was a beautiful little opposition she'd build herself up to, in her corner. But that's all it was, just a good look for him to ruin. She'd done what she could for him, and now he'd have more. She delivered the stick to him under the guise of trying to land a whack, and then she got acquainted with the wall. Her body did what he wanted it to, and it was satisfying to see it all play out as he designed it. She could spit as angry as wanted, she'd end up the same. He loved a woman who took his violence right.

He groaned when he got a hand of her hair and one full of her asscheek. It was a sweeter grab then he thought. Maybe beating the life out of men all night had him starved for a woman's softness. She arched pretty well, under him, and he was having a good time, with his thigh up between her buttocks. He looked back down at her angry stare, and winked with some audacity. He laughed at her continued berating and gave her ass a hard slap for her efforts.

"You think that's what's going to hurt my feelings?" he pressed on the subject and shook his head. Shook hers too. The hand crept down between her thighs. This time he could take as long as he wanted, while controlling her hair. He cupped her pussy again, massaging and feeling her details thoroughly. His fingers circled each of her labia lips, outlining them in the fabric, and then stroked between them to indent the material into her slit, all very purposely.

And then he let her feel the building bugle in his own slacks against her right asscheek. The hand formerly getting intimate with her cunt now slid to her side and then into her shirt, to caress her stomach and then up to her bra. The wetness there reminded him of the vodka, made him chuckle, and the hand came back out to start tugging at the back of her top until it ripped a little at the hem. Pulling it so it was basically just that neck hanging off her was easy, after that. He would know what the color of her bra was. With her clothes hanging off her, she did not look as dignified as when he found her. The difference made him harder.

"I think, at the end of this, I might become your type, doc." he mused and swayed a bit as he played with the back of her bra strap, easily undoing it. Everytime she tried something, he pulled at her hair and then grinded her pretty face against the floor. If she was good, he'd pull and let her be on all fours. "And what do you think happens if you're not? What do you think a guy like me does to naked women he's bored of?" he asked and petted down her shoulderblade with his free hand, around her ribs and up to finally grab on to a bare tit. He squeezed hard to learn her texture, and maybe enough to leave a bruise. He tugged at the nipple, testing.

Adelaide let out a growl of frustration as Jai's hand slide back up her thighs and started to feel every detail of her womanhood that was still hidden by her pants. Trying to pull free, but it only lead to a tight grasp on her hair. Head yanked back and tears stung her eyes from the pain that came with it. Damned bastard, she just wanted to claw his eyes out at this point.

Eventually his hand crept up her side, his skin meeting the soft flesh of her belly and the smooth satin fabric of the bra she wore. Goosebumps followed his fingers and she shuddered to his touch, hating the feeling it left on her skin. How the heat lingered. It was easy to tear the cheap fabric of her sweater, revealing the deep purple bra with black lacing at the edge of the cups. Holding back that rather large bust that was so well hidden behind her sweater and lab coat.

And soon the cold area greeted her chest, her nipples hardened once the crisp air hit them. She could feel the man rub his bulge against her ass. And if she struggled he pulled her head back and slammed her face down onto the ground. Grateful for the smooth texture, or else she might have had a nasty bit of scraps on her cheeks.

She chuckled coldly at the idea of him being her type by the time it was over. In his dreams. Once this was over she might find a way to poison the bastard. She didn't answer his question, she knew what men like him did to women.

A cry left her lips as her breast was grabbed harshly, his rough fingers. Adelaide let a deep breath through her nose, trying not to give him the pleasure of crying out. Even more as he grabbed her delicate nipple.

She took the risk, trying to fight so her would pull her head back. Using the force, she tried to throw her head back more. Wanting to hit him in the nose, chest, just any place for the chance he would let her go. The chance she might be able to make it to the door.

She was a rumbling thing when he molested her, and mapped out the anatomy of her pussy through her pants. It made the activity more fun. But for all the animosity she exuded, she certainly knotted her skin for him as he pet her. Fancy bra, too. But it didn't get to stay on. He gasped with greedy delight when her tits dropped free. Rather full, yes. Oh, she was the gift that kept on giving. First mending him and now he was peeling off her layers to get some dessert. All her resistance only made it better. Would she like to know that? That all her strength only amounted to more of his harsh affections?

Her skull was steady and reassuring as he pushed it on the floor to teach her another lesson. Her ass was firm but welcoming on his hot bulge. She was affected by his handling of her breast though, and he too. It was a damn good feel. And the nipple was of course dense for his pinch. Like her restrained breathing could conceal anything for him. The struggle in the air made it feel even better. Such a fucking waste she was trying to be a doctor when she could have been his whore, top earner.

That tit moved in his hand when she rocked herself. Barreling for another lesson. He did cock her head back by her strands. When she twitched to life in the same direction he was tugging, she arched her back and pushed her ass tighter to his dick. The motion registered in his cock first so he understood what was happening. So low, her head had a rather long way to travel, and with his hand already at the back of it, he only needed to apply a little pressure to stop her.

But he didn't.

He let his fingers slip as she sat up, and only turned his own head a bit to the side for hers to miss. Her back fit right into his chest. His now free arm wrapped around her throat to keep her in place, the fold of his elbow at her windpipe. He squeezed her. This chocking was much more opportune, and kept her on her knees with her back against him. His other hand continued to weigh and squeeze both her breasts, audacious but not violent. He took his time with them, to see what made her tick.

His head was next to hers, but with his arm wrapped around her neck and stretching it, she wouldn't likely be able to employ her neck muscles to use her skull like a sledgehammer, anymore. She was free to feel as helplessly manipulated as she felt was warranted. If she used her arms in any way he didn't like, she'd certainly pay the tax in oxygen and bloodflow to her brain.

Eventually, reluctantly, he did let go of those breasts to slide down her stomach. The vodka had mostly dried up. "Listen, Addy." he said and pushed his clothed cock against her back. "I'm going to fuck you. Possibly within an inch of your life." He undid the button on her pants and unzipped. He was curious about what panties she'd chosen. His hand pushed her pants and underwear down as far as they'd go. His arm hugged her throat tighter. There may be stars in her vision but he wouldn't excuse her by taking her consciousness away. All the while his boiling cock would make itself known against her back.

"You can decide whether its going to be rough, or if I'm going to have to kill you for it." he said, tone of voice suggesting it was a bit painful for him to be this reasonable. His hand finally got to slide between her thighs, at her apex, and cup her naked sex. He wondered if she kept her hair as artful there as she did ontop of her head.

Another attempt at escaping was quickly ripped from her fingers. She felt herself pressed against his chest, his arm snaking around her throat and applying enough pressure to make it harder to breath. Still groping away are her exposed breasts. Her entire body stiffened in this new hold, in the power he held when he could so easily end her life now. Just cut off her air supply completely and she would fall limp in his hold. Gasps parted from her lips, feeling the man tug her pants down. Revealing the matching underwear to her bra, bikini style purple with the lace. Her head getting lighter and she shook it, trying to keep herself awake. Trying to tell him not do what he had just promised her would.

She didn't want to fuck him. She didn't want any of this. She was almost nude now, her clothes barely hanging onto her body. Her bare pussy under his hand, hips moving in a desperate attempt to avoid his touch. Not wanting his fingers anywhere close to her pussy.

He would keep on hurting her, she knew that. He told her that. But Adelaide had no desire to die. She had to let this happen if she wanted a chance to live, as much as it went against the fight that was deep in her chest at the moment. Tears stung her eyes, her vision already getting black spots in it, but Jai would release the pressure just enough to where she could take a few deep breaths in. She would never pass out.

Her legs parted a bit, the silent submission.

She moved about a little in the new grip, but she was only human despite her unusual amount of pride. He had killed men with this contraption of limbs, so the good doctor didn't really stand a chance. She was not a coroner, so maybe she hadn't had many run-ins with choking victims, but she should be plenty knowledgeable about the effects of asphyxiation. The more she tried to get away, the more motions she provided him for friction. Her cunt was a good temperature and her writhing was rather inviting, even if she didn't mean it.

He waited while she tensed up in her descission. She wasn't even using her hands to move his away from her pussy, which meant he got to massage and stroke and explore all he wanted. The chest wound was screaming against her motions, so tight against him, but he supposed that had to be part of it. He felt her ease up, and laughed into her ear when she did part her legs from him.

"There ya go, Doc Addy." he said and rubbed the belly of his fingers between her much more available cunt lips. He tugged one more time on her neck with his vice grip, and then loosened the hold, slipping it down to go around her shoulders instead. His finger flicked her hooded clit once, and then rudely found the entrance of her pleasure crevice, and inserted to the first knuckle, just to see how she was designed.

The bulge in his pants was almost bursting against her back now. Now that she was playing along, the hand not playing with her cunt went down to her breasts again, and helped itself to a more measured exploration. His face hid against the nape of her neck as he fingered her deeper. "How long since you've gotten some cock in your belly?" he asked like it was a normal thing to do.

When his finger couldn't go any further, he added another one. He was an experienced enjoyer of female anatomy, and it showed, but he was also playing with her like she was an object. What ever she answered, he eventually slid out of her and shoved her forward. It didn't matter to him whether she caught herself with her hands or not. He got up. "Get your pants and panties off."

And there was no forgiveness for tardiness in his voice. He liked her pretty lingerie, but he needed good access for what he was going to do.

Adelaide whimpered a bit, hating the feeling of defeat, but could breath better as the pressure around her neck as gone. A few coughs to catch it and test to see if she did any long term damage, from what she could tell he didn't. He had just wanted to make her see stars. Wanted to prove how much power he had over her at the moment. To prove that he was the one in charge and no matter how hard she fought, it wouldn't change.

She could feel the warmth from his chest, the moisture from the wound that had reopened from her struggle. No doubt the foot against his chest and popped a few of the stitches, but Jai was ignoring that. She grit her teeth, hiding any noise of pleasure that wanted to come out as he toyed with her body. His skilled hand making her moist and grow slick around the finger that was buried inside of her now. She closed her eyes and shook her head. Not answering the question he asked. It had been a while, but he wouldn't get that answer out of her.

Adelaide didn't catch herself as she was shoved onto the ground. Closing her eyes for a moment and debating on whether or not she would try to fight more. But the pain in her body was telling her not to, to let this just happen. Survival was key and if she played along he might not kill her. She shifted a bit, turning over to have her ass on the cold tiles and finished pulling off her pants and underwear. Tossing them to the side and looking up at Jai with a cold expression. Hatred for the man and nothing more than that. She moved one hand over the still bleeding bite mark on her arm. It would scar, the bastard.

"Happy," She growled at him, staying on the ground and waiting for what would happen next. Her gaze briefly going to the door, cursing that no one had come in to help her.

She gave good sounds. He would have hated if her body had unattractive responses to his firm lessons. Although, it was the most unflattering things that were the most honest. He wondered how much it'd take for Adelaide to become inelegant, truly. Her bravado was choked away, and he got to enjoy the spoils of another transgression, as though she was simply a toy that took trauma, and dealt out gratuity. It wasn't such a surprise he'd turned into this monster, when he was reassured at every turn his power would get him what he wanted, as long as he applied it. Whatever she had though she'd accomplish with her struggle, she'd had the opposite effect by failing.

Huffs of pride spilled onto her from him when her body took his side, and made her pussy very pleasant for his fingers. He wasn't about to lose to her uptight mind, when her body was full of vigor. Her silence on the matter didn't much phase him. If he wanted conversation, he would have tried to charm her, instead. But this late, in this place, he would have had to be an entire different category of human being to want to chat it up, when she was so pretty, and ripe. Maybe being quiet was a clue? She held on to a secret that wasn't worth anything, in new City, unless the answer was 'never'. And something as beautiful as her hadn't stayed untouched. She was reserved, but she wasn't a dimwit. She knew what was happening, had experienced a softer version of it before.

Her topple to the floor was almost like a bow of obedience. It made him harder seeing the formerly feisty doll like this. He grunted with satisfaction when she undressed, the last of it, and was happy to see her from the front. She was a picture, wasn't she? His doctor and now his whore. Her begrudging but nonetheless steadfast submission was another victory for him, tonight. She tried to keep something for herself with this attitude, but he thought it was rather sweet on her, anyway. A woman producing herself naked for you is a powerful drug in itself. She hadn't made him rip the last of her clothes off her. Maybe she could be a good hostess, after all.

He let her be there for a bit, to soak in her own situation, and so he could have a long look at her. Then he leaned down and parted her legs to see more. He'd played with her vag, but now he got to watch it from above. What kind of cunt did this cunt have? All the while unzipping and taking himself out. She was all about anatomy, wasn't she? When it sprung it looked too heavy for itself, bowed. But it corrected its posture for the clinic air. A gargantuan limb, contradicting the lithe of his body but seeming to belong with the suggestion of the out of place, wide shoulders.

He hooked his fingers behind her knees and pulled them up around him as he leaned forward. Like he owned her, and like she only had one function. The belly of his obese cock nestled in her pubic hair, if there was, and his balls mashed up against the slit of her pussy, pressing on her lower lips. It was an unintended show of exactly how far up he'd reach into her stomach, once inside. "So happy, darling." he said with all the emotion of a sleepy jungle predator.

Laid on her, that bleeding chest on her recently exposed and teased one, he lifted his hips, one hand on hers and the other one the floor under her arm. He aligned himself skillfully, lifted his chest a bit, and unless she was severely mistaken and stopped him, he'd kiss the bulb of his limb against her pussy, and part it as he went in. He'd push hard, and thread her wet tunnel over his dick, until he bottomed out or was inserted to the base.

Back
Top Bottom