Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] My girls!

Character Sheet
A corner for my ideas, characters that I have developed or characters that I intend to work on more.
Often they will be rather basic so they can easily be fitted into a world and further developed from there!

Ice blue eyes, full lips, blond hair, pear shaped body and 16 years old.

Smart, relatively stubborn, strong willed and a little bit petty.
Often feels trapped and sneaks out at night to feel free.
Has a loving family and is a bit of a loner.

I, uh, just happened across that image, now I'm hooked. I don't know who they are yet but once the inspiration hits we will see. Definitely sisters, maybe even twins.

Probably the character I will always carve. I have so much art for her it's unhealthy.
Long hair, short hair, green eyes, blue eyes, pick your poison!

When you get to know her she's feisty, rude and stubborn.
As well as nervous and angsty.
Pushed she becomes stoic and pushes back even harder.
Handled just right she might just pledge her everything to you. Handled wrong you throw her into an abyss she cant get out of.
She does not trust easily, oh she wants to but has many reasons why she can't also be careful, she does have a knack of taking drastic and rash actions.
As she came from a game setting if you need to put a class on her she would be a rogue or a thief.

She is a downright good person, even if she does not seem like it, there's not an evil bone in her.
The things she does, she does because does not see any other way, its all to protect her sisters.
For a few years now she has sacrificed everything for them and made it her goal in life to protect them from a threat she is slowly getting rid off. Milla had to do a few things she is not proud of.

Once you get to know her and she drops her guard her personality will slowly shift.

Her backstory can be fitted into a lot of worlds.
Usually some scum people are threatening her small family. She makes a deal with them, they will get money and leave her family alone. A deal her sisters usually don't know off.
In a fantasy setting I like to play with various ideas, one would be that she couldn't get the money and became a Wizards test subject.
Or maybe while doing some shady work she got inflicted with some disease?
She basically has a secondary problem, a problem she does not share easily as for Milla herself that problem is irrelevant, after all it only afflicts her.

Shes a lot about character development, how will your character influence her? Will their meeting bring forth her demise or will she be saved?
If you are interested in getting to know her more, feel free to send me a message.

Back
Top Bottom