Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Craving Raceplay and Gangbangs! (New idea as of March 25th)

ForFluxRP

Star
Hello everyone!

I decided to create a new thread since my previous thread was migrated to off-site requests!

I am craving some raceplay scenes where I would play as either an Asian, White, or Latina female lead. I am more than willing to discuss whatever race your character(s) would be. A heavy preference will be given to those that are comfortable playing as conventionally unattractive partners.

Raceplay prompt(s):

New Girl: For this scene I would be playing a girl who is new to the area, that could be a girl who just moved into a new part of town or an entirely new country! We can set the scene wherever you would like! We could have my character move to a financially affluent area, we could have her move to the suburbs, we could have her move to a trailer park, or we could have her move to the ghetto, whatever you think suits your character best! We can openly discuss what your character will be in relation to her but they would not previously know her.

At the courts: For this scene, I am thinking I would be playing as the girlfriend of a guy who went into the ghetto to play some basketball, maybe that's where he feels the best players are, or he had some money on the game, either way we can see where this is going, I wouldn't be going home with him but rather a man from the area would take me back to his place and fuck my brain out, either just him or his friends can come along.

**NEW** Student/Teacher: For this scene I was thinking of playing a young teacher who is going into her first role, she would only hear back from a school in a dangerous area. We would play out her first few days as she is teased by the male students, maybe they start to get physical and then we can see how much further we go from there!

Another concept I would love to explore would be gangbangs! I love the feeling of a girl being absolutely surrounded by cocks, entirely powerless to prevent those cocks from pummeling her little holes.
Gangbang prompt(s):

My deadbeat boyfriend and his friends: For this scene your characters would be a group of guys who all hang out and do little more than smoke weed and play video games. Why was a girl like me dating one of them? That's for us to decide, and despite my parents and friends all telling me to stay away and that only bad things could happen, I didn't listen. So one day, when I had had enough I opted to tell the group off, yelling at you all about how you needed to get jobs and be productive. You all decided to show me just how motivated you guys can be!

Strip Poker: For this scene, I was imagining it being a scene that takes place within a small group where it may be my husband's friends after he has to step out for an emergency and I stay in his stead, after losing his money they offer me to play for a different price. This could devolve however we see fit! It could result in the entire group taking me or no one could end up taking me and I make it out just fine, who knows maybe they kick my husband out of the group and I sneak off to poker nights at their place in the future. I would ideally prefer that this does not become a cuckold scene.

Your ideas for both concepts are more than welcome!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom