Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female BӨПΣ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ [NSFW Images, Fandoms, Originals, 1x1]

Osteo

Moon
Final Attempt.png
#33ABF9

• Greetings all. My name is Osteo and I'm looking for creative and experienced partners to write many stories. From light-hearted adventures filled with romance and soft touching moments. To darker scenes of toxicity and hatred, lust and passion, death and despair. I like broadening my horizons and brainstorming and picking a partner's brain on what may make them tick in a story.

I predominately play dominant males in my stories. They can range from possessive to gentle and loving. It all depends on what we aim to write and what you ask of me, or your preferred flavor. I have also written more switch males but I have to be in the mood for that.

My postings will be anywhere from 300 to 1200 words. I can write more, but that may take longer for me to hash out and focus on. I like to sit down with a plan in mind and post in mind and work on it without distraction.

• ➡I will aim to post once a day.

➡I love brainstorming and crafting. None of my ideas are ever concrete and I would love to discuss and change them to have a better story for both of us. If it is all my ideas and none of yours then I won't feel we are working together.

➡I will happily write in threads or private messages.

➡Please ask me any questions, I don't bite!

• Kinks.png
    Kinks I Enjoy
    Roughness
    ↪ Spanking, Hair Pulling, Slapping, Choking, Fingers in Mouth, Rough Play
    Worship
    ↪Cock Worship, Ball Worship, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Emotional Worship
    Oral Play
    ↪Facefucking, Deepthroating, Sloppy Play, Oral Fixation, Cunnilingus
    Obsession
    ↪Passion, Jealousy, Tsundere, Needy, Controlling, Stalking
    Bondage
    ↪Light Bondage, Handcuffs, Rope, Blindfolds, Shibari
    Consent
    ↪Consensual, Non-Con, Dub-Con, Blackmail, Prize Winning

My No's/Limits

➡Underage
    ➡Scat/Watersports
    ➡Vore/Wound Fucking

➡Doormats
    ➡Puke/Vomit

• Coup D'etat

He grew up as a nobody with no noble bloodline or honorable background, but he worked his way through the ranks and became one of the youngest and most prominent generals of the Kingdom/Empire. His ambitions were deep and vast like the ocean, but the Royal Family believed they could wrangle in a mongrel like him and use him for his cunning and brutality on the war front. Once the borders were secure of their enemies, he had turned his gaze inward.

He had an infatuation with the Princess, who was still unwed. The match would be perfect, but he had no noble blood or standing to give to the Royal Family other than what they had given him; he had one thing. The undying loyalty of the legions under his command that he turned to the capital where he unseated the late King/Queen (Emperor/Empress), and now he turns to bring the Princess as a bride to legitimize his rise to the throne.

Eternal

A warrior cursed with eternal life, damnation, to walk these lands for eternity and never know the sweet release of death. Abandoned his oath to his King/Lord/Emperor and was cursed with his former liege's dying breath. Now, hundreds of years later, he finds himself a wandering sellsword when he comes upon a carriage under attack by bandits. Coming to the aid in search of gold, he meets a Lady who is on her way back home, a descendant of the very man who cursed him and possibly the only one who could end his curse. Would she even grant him his request, did they even have the means of breaking the curse. What if she doesn't want him to leave her side and refuses him out of love and obsession?

• Fantasy/Medieval​
    Modern/Supernatural/Fantasy​
    Sci-Fi​
    ➡Lord x Mistress
    ➡Barbarian x Queen
    ➡Foreigner x Princess
    ➡Samurai x Kitsune​
    ➡New Tenant x Supernatural Woman in Attic
    ➡Vampire x Human
    ➡Angel x Demon
    ➡Demon x Nun​
    Robot x Human