Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB A Couple Reverse Harem Ideas (NSFW)

TheProfessor

Queen of the Fairies
Hello, and welcome to my ideas!

In case you didn’t get it from the title, I’m looking to play a Female character in a reverse harem situation. That means 1 female (MC) and a number of males and/or futas (Your characters).

Ideally, we’d have a mix of body types and personalities, but I do love a hung partner, so so with that what you will. I’ll drop some inspiration down below, but don’t be afraid to suggest your own ideas. I hope to hear from you!

(Can be modern, historical, or fantasy)

Katherine Rockway is well-known not just for her beauty, but also her family’s enormous fortune. As her late-father’s only child, she received his entire fortune upon his death, and took control of his many companies. While she doesn’t do much with them, she made a few… adjustments to the large manor her family owns.

The staff, once a mix of faces and genders, slowly morphed to more closely align with Katherine’s personal tastes. At first it was just the butler, a maid or two, but then it was the kitchen staff, the doorman, and even her personal assistant. Then their uniforms, altered to show off their best assets, and in some cases, completely reveal them.

Violet was not one to share, and lucky for her she had enough money to never need to. When she decided it was time to go on vacation, she simply bought out the resort so the staff could tend to her every need, without being distracted by other guests.

Of course, she also made sure that her payment was well ahead of her, along with a hefty tip to anyone willing to provide her specific desires. It should be a fun week.

Back
Top Bottom