Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Something Dark, Something Gritty

LittleMissLexi

Lovely Little Dead Girl
Hello all you beautiful Hellions!

(Full Request Thread)

My name is Lexi, I'm a twenty something semi-lit roleplayer who's been at the game for a few years. You can find my full (9000+ words) thread in the typical female request forum, but it seems everyone is hyper focused on smut. While I'm not opposed to smut and sexual themes, I get rather bored with jumping from one sex scene to the next, and there's a few things I've been craving to try out without smut distracting us.

If anything you find here sounds appealing, please contact me through DMs! And if you're feeling extra interested in fleshed out stories that don't rely primarily on smut, please skim over my primary thread!

I'll save you the drawn out spiel, but in a nut shell I typically play stubborn and strong willed non-human female characters. I can generally be counted on for daily responses ranging between 200 and 500 words, but sometimes go well above a thousand to describe a new character or complex setting.

My interests tend towards the gritty and gory aspects of generally sci-fi worlds, although I do venture into fantasy from time to time. I want pain, I want loss, I want the sad ending and the suffering of our characters. That's not to say it should be an abysmal trek to death, but we shouldn't be afraid to get a little dark and gritty.

Quick Prompts

Below is a listing of prompts for you to reply to directly. No openers, no pre-roleplay discussion, no plotting, just hit the ground running. As such, a lot of these depend on your character awakening, losing their memory, or otherwise being in the dark to start. I'll provide a few paragraphs to give context to the opening, and you can reply to it with a message directly to me :) some are based on my specific roles below, and others I'm making up off the top of my head! If any of them catch your eye, please include the title in your message to me šŸ’œ

Portal technology had been around for a few centuries by now, and they were guaranteed safe by the litany of fail safes and preventative measures that were required by law. If something was wrong, the portal would deactivate inside of a millisecond, so when it started acting up you figured you could just pop up to the moon real quick to give it a small test drive.

What's the worst that could happen?

You step into the shimmering translucent interference, expecting to step back out on the moon base facility a few hundred thousand miles away in less than a second... but you don't. The trip was supposed to be instantaneous... but it wasn't. Seconds tick by, and you linger in the void of non-existence for the better part of a minute. The affects of not existing on a human body weren't well understood, but you could feel yourself slipping farther and farther, until... just like that, you blink back into existence.

You weren't on the moon base facility though, and you weren't on Earth anymore. The air tastes cold and stale, and you can hear the clank and whirr of some such machinery somewhere in the distance. The space around you is dimly lit with an ominous pale glow. The walls are a hard bone like chiton, and the floor underfoot feels as though it's overgrown with a fleshy substance of an unknown source. You find yourself in the middle of a corridor, no portal frame or sign of a way back, the only option left is to push forward.

Further down the hall was a small foyer that opened into this strange new facility. In the middle of the foyer was a hunched figure half covered in a mass of organic growth. Something between vines and arterial veins cover the small figure, growing into its body and adorning it like a mannequin reclaimed by nature. The thing looked to be somewhere between an articulated skeletal shell and a marionette with it's strings cut. It's body was vaguely feminine, and extremely lithe, probably not weighing more than a small child. It appeared to be something adjacent to a doll grown from bone and muscle tissue, with little else to fill out it's features.

Then... it's head panned up to meet your gaze.
Infernal Infiltration

You open your eyes, or perhaps, they'd never been closed but sight only just begins to return to them. The air feels cool and dry, and you can taste dust on the air. Low deep rumblings cause tremors through the ground, and you can feel them reverberate up your feet and into your chest. This place was not your home, it wasn't even Earth anymore.

As your eyes begin to adjust to your new surroundings you notice more and more just how foreign this place seems to be. At your feet is a stone pad adorned with all manor of strange etchings, it's difficult to tell at first, but you find yourself standing at the center of a complex pentagram. Sigils punctuate it's perimeter and fill the negative space within it. The pad is still warm from the draw of an immense amount of energy.

The landscape gives little hope of hospitality for this place. Shriveled remnants of trees and shrubs dot the scorched landscape, and massive chains carve the sky. The chains appear rather close, but prove to be some miles off. Each long black linkage bears the weight of the world beneath it, stretching miles and miles into the ominous aethereal clouds above and anchoring to existence itself. Most frighteningly though wasn't the landscape or the massive stone monuments around you. What gives the greatest pause is the human remains that litter the area in various stages of dessication and decay.

Finally, as you begin to adjust to your surroundings, a voice calls out to you. "Hey! Are you ready?" You whirl around to find a young and admittedly attractive Demoness staring back at you. "We have a long ways to go if you're going t-to..." She seems to notice something is amiss, her analyzing gaze looking you up and down.

"Oh no, how much did you lose?" She asks with apparent concern. "Trans-dimensional travel can be pretty taxing on the mind. Do you remember who I am?" She asks, as if she'd known you...
Cryo Sleep Survivor

Power had been intermittent for several weeks, but finally it failed all together. The geothermal generator had been running non-stop for very nearly a hundred years. It's bearings were ground to dust, it's oil all but dried up, and it's body rusted to pieces. Finally, it seizes and the mechanical room falls silent for the first time in a century... Emergency lighting kicks on as the bunkers power grid fails and shortly after the stasis sarcophaguses internal battery runs down. The room is filled with the sharp hiss of released pressure as it unseals automatically. The pneumatic springs protest the opening of the hatch, and only crack a few inches.

Within, you come to some hours later. The machine was supposed to wake you up automatically, but things have a way of breaking down. Through the half sealed glass of the sarcophagus you can see the room around you dimly illuminated by the ominous red glow of the backup lighting. Rust permeated every surface of the steel bunker, and you could hear water dripping somewhere in the distance. It was dark, and cold, and dead...
Autonomous Alternative

The metal beast had stood dormant for months, it's synthetic muscle strands remained limp, and its titanium joints locked in place. It was too dangerous to trust, too much power at one person's disposal, but there were no other options left now. The world needed a hero, and it had to be ready to accept whatever form that might take.

Systems boot and digital files unpack, diagnostics begin and readouts are optimal. Your nine foot, 37 hundred pound metal body hums to life with a pleasing whirr of electrical power and mechanical operations. The only error blinks in the corner of your view **FRAMEWORK INTELLIGENCE UNAUTHORIZED** but just as you notice it, it blips out of existence.

Your machined titanium shoulder frame is shackled by heavy cables to the supports above you, even as you flex immensely powerful sythetic muscles the supports hold you firm. "Hang on champ, I'm unlocking you in a second, just... just don't crush me." The voice drifts softly through the darkness of the expansive room, it's source coming into clarity as a woman comes into view. She held a tablet in one hand, tapping on its surface and looking back at you as she ensures your functionality.

Seemingly pleased, she slings the tablet around her should be a strap and approaches your shackled form cautiously. "I didn't want to have to do this... but I'm out of options." She talks to herself, and you get the feeling she does that a lot... but, were machines supposed to have feelings like this?

Carefully, she unhooks cables and conduits from your systems and tightens plug caps over sensitive ports. She was a featherweight compared to your bulk, and used the titanium armor plating of your body to haul herself up high enough to reach the conduits leading to your head. As she glances back into the irises of your digital eyes she flashes an awkward smile, as if knowing you weren't just a machine.

"Okay, we don't have time for..." She trails off, looking down a nearby corridor as a clang of metal on metal rings out. As silence follows she relaxes a bit to finish her sentence. "... for *um* for a full diagnostics. Just *uh* follow me okay?" She asks, brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear as she cautiously makes her way to the corridor leading out of the room.
Eight Tons Per Square Inch

It'd been almost a week since you were cut off from the surface. "Work the deep sea drilling rigs" they said. "It's good money" they said. But none of that mattered now, because here you sit 7 miles below the surface of the ocean at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. While servicing a geothermal generator station you'd been cut off from the surface when an earthquake hit and severed the exterior elevator cables to the base camp some five miles up.

The geothermal station had its own life support, but it was failing, rations were limited, and the air supply was non-regenerative. The last of the EVA suits had been damaged in the earthquake, but if you stayed here you'd be dead within a week. With no means of transportation, and enough water pressure to turn your body into paste, you had no options but to wait for a slow death. There was 7 miles of water bearing down on you, and nothing left to do but wait for the air to run out.

... that's when a knock came at the primary air lock door.
Specific Roles

Preferred roles in purple, but I might be willing to mix things up for the right partner.

You'll notice a "Freeform to Linear" scale. This marks the structure of that specific plot. Ranging from Freeform where I might just have characters and a general setting picked out, to Linear where I have a very specific idea of how I want this roleplay to play out. Sometimes I just have a story to tell, and I want you to be along for the ride, other times I have a character I want to explore and I need you to help facilitate that.

Finally, I've added a quick idea of what type of characters I'm looking to play against for each plot. This isn't a hard rule, but just so you have an idea of what I'm looking for.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Succubus x Human
Freeform---------------------|---------Linear
Looking for: Male or Female. An assertive and dominant presence, perhaps someone who's life is rather mundane. Maybe they feel they were meant for more or otherwise are feeling unfulfilled. Drug or alcohol vices might be an interesting concept. Ex-military might be an plus as well.

Settings: Modern day Earth, future Earth, Human space colony.

My most developed and lore heavy role by far. A succubus, Vylleth, who's been reaping souls for Hell for centuries happens upon a mortal who does not die after their affair. This sparks a long term relationship and an adventure into the heart of Hell itself that makes Vylleth question her role in Hell's campaign.

Aesthetics / Themes: This role is roughly split in half between a modern day slice-of-life setting (depending on the setting you choose) and an adventure into the dark realm. The slice-of-life portion can take on any theme you want, but I tend more towards cute one off situations where you teach your Demon girlfriend what a zoo is.

As for Hell, I try to play it larger than life. It has little to no bearing in the biblical sense and everything I've built for it is very "flesh and bone" or "brick and mortar" as opposed to metaphysical interpretation of Hell. My inspiration for the appearance of this roleplay was largely based on the recent Doom games. So you can imagine what I have in mind for my monsters. Titanic remains litter Hell like monuments to fallen Demonic gods. Ancient memorials built on the backs of the Damned stretch into oblivion. I've tried to make different biomes throughout Hell to keep the experience fresh. Think blood swamps, dead cities, and rotten forests.

Character traits: Vylleth thrives in the limelight, she's outgoing, not the least bit shy, and can display a bit of a temper when she's pushed to. Human seduction is the oldest game there is, and she's been playing it longer than anybody. Her life as a succubus has afforded her little in the way of creature comforts, so when she gets the chance to relax and experience amenities like Netflix she falls in love. While she knows a very impressive amount about human history and day to day life she never had a formal education. So while she knows the Earth is round and part of a solar system, her knowledge of things like "Why trees don't grow on Mars" is very limited.

Balance: This story involves a lot of slice-of-life in the beginning and combat heavy towards the end. Plot is always a driving factor and can be slowed or sped up to keep the story moving at your pace. Intimacy can certainly be a prevailing theme but could be handled by a "fade to black" if you'd prefer.
Freeform-------------------|-----------Linear
Looking for: Male or Female. Someone adventurous who's seen it all and looking for the next great conquest. Curiosity is a driving factor for them and they're skilled with both technology and combat practices. A regular Indiana Jones, Nathan Drake, or Lara Croft type.

Settings: Future Earth, human space colony, space port, etc...

Vylleth has loved and lost. For a hundred years she had a blissful marriage with the protagonist from the first roleplay, but as all mortals do their time had finally run out. Left mourning and broken from the loss of the only person she'd ever loved she turned to dramatic measures. With Hell gone she knew her lovers soul hadn't been taken there, and so the question became where exactly they had gone. With this question burning in her mind she sets out to track down her lovers soul, believing it rightfully belonged to her as she had claimed it in the name of Hell all those years ago.

Her search for truth lasts decades before she finally comes to a shocking realization. Heaven exists, and it's stolen her lovers soul. But Heaven isn't so easy to break into, least of all for a Demon. So with a piece of divine technology in hand, stolen from the hands of a dead Reaper, she seeks out your character to help her pick the metaphysical lock of Heavens gates.

Aesthetic / Themes: First and foremost. This roleplay is about Vylleth coming to grips with loss and seeking closure. With that in mind, she finds Heaven to be a rotting husk. Angels clad in ivory white armor stink of rotting flesh beneath their masks, their wings emaciated to the point of disuse have been replaced by mechanical augmentations. It's as if the entire realm was surviving on little more than life support. Peel back the facade and find out the twisted truth about the promised afterlife. Let me be clear, Heaven may be marketed better, but they want souls for the same purpose as Hell. Righteous or wicked, all souls burn the same.

Character traits: The character is the same as the previous roleplay, albeit with a hundred years or so more experience. While she was wild and carefree before she met the protagonist from the first roleplay, she now has the reservation of loss to keep her in check and the red hot burning fury to keep her vengeful. She's become quite adept at spell work, but without her lovers soul to power her enchantments her skills are all but useless. Additionally, the events in Hell and thereafter have honed her into a more combative role. She's not the same timid little bed warmer she used to be, she's fully battle tested and combat ready.

Balance: This roleplay is mostly action / adventure and combat with little to no slice-of-life and a sprinkling smut if you'd like. It centers almost entirely around the concept of exploring an entirely different Realm, and if you're not a fan of combat don't worry, you'll have the rage of a widowed Demoness to back you up. Vylleth is ready for a fight.

Note: It's ideal if you play "Hell Hath No Fury" first, but not entirely necessary. I just think you'd appreciate Heaven more after seeing Hell.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"SlimeGirl" x Human
Freeform---------|---------------------Linear
Looking for: Male or Female. A survivor who wants to try and rebuild the torn down works around them. Either ruthless and ready to kill to reach that goal, or has an infallible sense of duty and commitment to the greater good, or just trying tocmake it by and carve out a spot for themselves in the world.

Setting: Post apocalyptic Earth

A.B.I.G.A.L.E. is an A.I. core in control of a gel body capable of taking different forms and functions. She is charged with helping her humans survive a post cataclysmic event by any means necessary. I typically tend towards an Earth reeling from a meteor impact a hundred years or so ago.

Aesthetic / Theme: While this can be either us versus the environment or us versus other survivors, there's going to be one unifying theme. The decay of the old world. You've seen it all before, Mad Max, Fallout, The Last of Us, etcetera... The decaying ruins of cities, skeletal remains of sky scrapers haunting the world as nature slowly reclaims what humanity lost. I'd particularly enjoy exploring things like the remains of New York (think The Last of Us 2) or perhaps derelict factories and industrial complexes.

Character traits: A.B.I.G.A.L.E. is a learning A.I. and as such will start out with limited knowledge of human interaction, but the more time she spends with you the more she learns how to interact. Depending on how your character behaves can shape her own personality. Cruel or loving, it's up to you.

Balance: This story is a little loose on plot, beyond the general set up I don't have a lot of fixed plot points to keep things moving, so bring some ideas! Otherwise, this is really about an A.I. learning to behave as a human, because of that this *can* become intimate if it's something your character is interested in. Combat could be a prevailing theme throughout, but if you're not interested in facing enemies it's just as easy to make this a struggle against the newly molded environment.

Note: A.B.I.G.A.L.E. is very flexible as a character. She could be inserted into any number of different plots. Namely, she would fit best in places that would be high risk for humans. Think 'deep sea research assistant' or 'companion to an adventurer'
Freeform-------|-----------------------Linear
Looking for: Male or Female. A light hearted Captain who's always playing the game close to their chest. A spark for adventure and a thirst for riches, perhaps over zealous and needs the wtchyful eye of their first mate to keep them in line.

Setting: Space, alien planet, etc...

L.E.v.XI or colloquially known Lex is a similar character to A.B.I.G.A.L.E. but this time she doubles as the A.I. to a small scavenger ship who picks the bones of derelict space wreckage. She can offload into a Gel body to accompany her captain off ship and support him in his ventures. Lex has accompanied her captain faithfully aboard the good ship Gwendolyn for the last few years, only disembarking to provide backup or technical support in austere locations. One such location is the remains of a commercial star freighter who's haul consists of mostly toiletries and luxury items to the outer colonies. But something is amiss as they arrive and find all hands lost on board and a mysteriously unmarked shipment to blame.

Aesthetic / Theme: This can vary depending on how you'd like to play your character, but for my money I prefer the Firefly feel to space exploration. A small privately owned ship fleeting from job to job just trying to scrape by. Always pursued by a large faceless organization that perhaps deems our activities as illegal.

Also, I enjoy the dynamic between our characters, there should be a close connection to keep us together. A Captain guarded by their fiercely loyal first mate (I want to be the Riza Hawkeye to your Roy Mustang)

Character traits: Unlike A.B.I.G.A.L.E. who is naive and unfamiliar with human speech and interaction, Lex is very familiar with her captain. She controls the ships surveillance and monitors every aspect of the captains day to day. She's well versed in human conversation and mannerisms.

One unique aspect of this role is the divergence of her consciousnesses. Essentially, when she offloads into another body she copies her digital mind. L.E.v.XI Alpha will always exist on the ship, while subsequent iterations of her can exist in one or more gel bodies. This is fun because depending on how the story goes, our couple potentially end up facing one of Lex's copies as an antagonist.

Balance: Again, I don't have a significant amount of plot built for this roleplay, if you have thoughts I'd love to hear them! I'm open to this roleplay involving combat or simply the struggles of dissecting hazardous wreckages. Once again, this roleplay *can* involve intimate settings with one or more copies of my character.
Android x Human
You fan find my full breakdown of my Android girl in my primary request thread, but in a nut shell, I want to play a human consciousness stuck inside and android body 0.0

Maybe you're a scavenger looting a derelict cargo ship, and you find her crated up and off-line. Or maybe you received a distress beacon and upon arriving to help, you find her as the only survivor aboard. I'm open to whatever forms or settings this might take, so let me know what you have in mind!
Looking for: Male or Female. Someone who's just trying to get by in the big city. A working stiff who doesn't have the time or energy to worry about others, and just needs to make it to the next day.

Freeform---|---------------------------Linear

Setting: One of the last holdouts of humanity amongst the crumbling world that used to be Earth. In the 29th century, the world has suffered more than it's fair share cataclysms, and to sustain the last remnants of humanity the mega cities were erected across the globe. Nations pooled resources, banded together, and renounced their borders. The cities stretch for miles and stand as an affront to the wasteland outside, skyscrapers reaching miles up into the sky, and their foundations buried a mile deep into the rock and earth below.

Civitas is one of the last standing mega cities, existing atop the old remains of New York, now flooded by the rising tides. Other cities across the world had lost contact, whether by outright devastation or lack of communication, one can't be sure. The only thing that is certain, is that Civitas is not much longer for the world. It's infrastructure decays more each day. Power outages roll through the elevated sky blocks, fresh water becomes more and more scarce, and most of the food that the population survives on is a pale imitation of it's ancient predecessor.

Aesthetic / Theme: Neon lights, holographic ads, the incessant pounding rain, and a society that lives in the ocean, but with few who remember anything but skyscrapers and the cityscape. The food is fake, the water is clouded with impurities, and you're lucky if you end each day with more money in your pocket than you started. The rich live in the clouds and can see the sun each morning and the stars each night. The poor live in the slums, just a few feet above sea level, and only ever dream of the world above them. The city crumbles beneath us, and the infrastructure is a patchwork of bandaids and retrofitted parts. The cities AI is so old that it scarcely remembers software version 1.0, it's patches and updates stacking atop one another into a cascading networking of glitches and errors. At this point, the city upkeep is almost more religion than it is engineering. Original schematics have been lost, and the world today is only a fraction of what it used to be.

Character traits: September, like many of the citizens of Civitas, is an android. With the city in such a state, and more access to technology than healthcare, a not insignificant amount of the population and workforce has been replaced by synthetic and artificial people of varying degrees of quality. Some are little more than a shambling rusted shell that came online a hundred years ago, while others could almost pass as human and are so new they've never wondered what lies beyond the sprawling city.

September falls somewhere in between. She's been scraping out a meager existence among the population of Civitas for some years now, and lately has been working as a taxi driver/courier for the unnavigable vertical stretches she calls home. They money is good, but between bribes to officials to look the other way for her unlicensed business, and upkeep on her hover car, she's lucky to break even.

Balance: This roleplay will predominantly be one of interactions between characters in varying situations. Maybe you need a package delivered to slums below, or maybe you were shot in a recent gang encounter and need to make it to an off the books doctor on the double. Maybe you're just coming home after a long shift, or you're so hungry you'll pay double for someone to run to the noodle joint down the road for you. Whatever the case may be, enjoy the little things while you can, and live it one day at a time.

Inspired by: ClouPunk and Citizen Sleeper
Human x Super Soldier
Looking for: Male or Female. A tough and regimented soldier. Someone who's out to protect the meek and willing to sacrifice in the line of duty. Be larger than life. Stronger and faster and more ferocious than even the strongest of warriors. Be a hero. Think Spartans from Halo, or Doomguy from Doom.

Freeform----------------------------|--Linear
Setting: The Voyager 3 exodus space ship

Humans are fleeing the milky way in a mass exodus, but Earth was only able to muster one complete ship to make the journey. Dubbed the Voyager 3 this ship holds 15,000 passengers who consist of Earth's best and brightest to give humanity a new start on Pathos 2 in the neighboring galaxy.

All is well until 18 months in when a mysterious infestation grips the crew and threatens to take the Voyager down all together. Now, Allison Pierson Systems Technician must rely on one of the Vanguard super soldiers kept in stasis to protect her as they both unravel the mystery of the necrotic infestation.

Aesthetic / theme: Alright. If you've ever played Dead Space then you already know I'm pulling heavy inspiration from that game for this roleplay. Riddled with horror, grounded sci-fi themes, and suspense, but instead of a line engineer you'll get the classic Brawns and Brains duo. The name of the game is traverse the massive ship and fix one problem after another, slowly uncovering more clues to where this infestation is coming from and what caused it in the first place. The Voyager is a living and changing setting, as we revisit different areas things won't always be as we left them. And the more the infestation grips the ship the stronger resistance we'll encounter. I'll try and build the plot to be leading up to several different boss battle type scenarios throughout.

Character traits: Allison is outspoken and rather confident of herself, but she knows her place in the dynamic. She will defer to your protection every time and always keep a level head. Furthermore, she is a certified genius when it comes to engineering. If she wasn't, she likely wouldn't have landed a spot on the Voyager. She knows the schematics, she's done the research, and her math is impeccable.

Balance: This roleplay is very plot heavy so there will always be another goal or objective looming overhead to keep the story moving. That being said, there are a few select opportunities to involve intimacy between characters. Lastly, it should go without saying that there is a predominant amount of combat sprinkled through out from beginning to end. This can be toned down if you're not interested in the fighting, but there will be at least some.
Looking for: Male or Female. The reluctant hero who didn't ask to be here. Points if you have a family or other obligations to return to. Be willing to help, but reluctantly so.

Freeform-----------------|-------------Linear
Setting: Asteroid mining station

You awaken in a plexiglass sarcophagus and look down to find that the body you're in is not your own. What's more is the very surroundings you do not recognize. Your only ally is a systems technician who seems to be responsible for tearing you from your peaceful life and putting your consciousness in this synthetic body. She needs your help to escape a mysterious mold that's grown throughout the station, infecting the habitants and cutting you both off from your only means of escape. She has agreed to send you back to the life that you'd previously known if you help her escape first.

Aesthetic / theme: So this clearly shares a lot with the Voyager plot line. The biggest difference is we care a little less about where the infestation came from and more about escaping to safety. While we were trapped on the Voyager, here we're free to figure a way out of the space station. That's not to say this roleplay is free of mystery. How did you get here? How are you getting home? Why is Allison the only survivor? Let's find out together ;)

Character traits: Allison will play a nearly identical role for this setting as well. Please see plot #1 character traits.

Balance: Again, this roleplay will have a lot of motivation from plot to keep things on track. There will be moments of respite where the two characters can simply cohabitate together, but more often than not Allison will be requesting you walk into the lions den to retrieve or fix something. Smut can take place, but won't be a heavy theme. Similar to the Voyager plot, combat will be a prevailing theme but can be dialed back if needed.

Note: This role can involve any backstory you like. You could theoretically be from medieval times if you wish, or a different magical land altogether. Get creative! Have a family or something you need to get back to, I can work with whatever you decide to come up with.
Neko X Human
Looking for: Male. A survivor trapped in a dying city that yearns to see the same sky that only his most distant ancestors had ever glimpsed.

Freeform----|--------------------------Linear
Setting: Future Earth, post-apocolyptic

A dying mega city that has been sealed from the outside world as long as anyone can remember. It was designed to protect from a great plague, but that was over a thousand years ago, now the city is little more than a comfortable tomb. Resources grow thin, and tempers grow taught. The denizens of this dead place either accept it as their whole world, or they rage against it's walls to see the outside that only remains in old photographs.

Sickness and disease run rampant in the confines of the dying city, and no more resources remain to make medicines. Sunlight can breach the hermetically sealed dome overhead, and the soil below is all but dust now. Nothing grows, and the well of supplies that had stocked the bunker ran dry centuries ago.

Mye is a Neko or a Cat-Person who lives on the edges of the sealed megacity. Her kind had involved through the harsh conditions outside the bunker, and are one of several species to split off as demi-human mutations. Most of Humanities knowledge was lost over the years, but in some form Mye's people were able to rebuild. She lives a predominantly hunter/gather lifestyle among her tripe, using the vast reaching walls of the outside megacity to stalk and capture her prey.

By pure accident and coincidence, Mye falls into the water intake of the megacity, being flushed all the way into the underbelly of the cities infrastructure. Never having known such places, she just as soon believes herself to have been swallowed by a great sleeping beast that was the city. She becomes ensnared in the mechanisms designed to filter out garbage and debris, and brings the entire water filtration system to a grinding halt.

Aesthetic / theme: If you hadn't guessed already, this roleplay is inspired by the game Stray. I love the dilapidated neon skyline of a crowded cyber city, the rusted remains of once functional machines now only clinging to life by miracle and duct tape. If you have played Stray, awesome, but I'd prefer the majority of characters in this roleplay to be living breathing Humans.

Character traits: Mye is curious by nature, but as you might expect she's endlessly skittish. Her species speaks some approximate off-shoot of broken English, but it's taken on its own dialect.

Balance: I really don't know where this roleplay is headed but it's safe to assume it'll be largely a world building and exploration style narrative. The end goal will likely be escaping the city, but we can take our time getting there. While we take our time, I'm totally open to some rolls in the hay. There's just something about a girl with cat ears that screams objectification isn't there?
---ā€-ā€-------------------------------------------------------------
Demi-God X Human
Looking for: Male or Female. Someone who's just a part of the mob mentality. Not a bad or evil person by anymeans, but someone who has become accustomed to the status-quo, who sees the wrong in the world but has no vigor or capabilities to fix it.

Freeform----|--------------------------Linear

Setting: Future Earth, Dystopian Earth

The world has expanded far beyond it's means, too many people consuming too many resources for the planet to keep up. Overpopulation runs rampant, the world's oil reserves are tapped, rivers are dammed, forests have been clear cut, and mines hollow the planet's crust in an ever expanding quest to squeeze every drop of life out of the Mother Earth.

Aesthetic / theme: This roleplay is loosely based on the game "After Us", and will feature a lot of themes about over consuming to the detriment of the environment. I'm no eco-warrior, but my character will be, so be prepared for the uncomfortable conversations about micro-plastics in the ocean and the abuse of the ecosystem. Imagine a future similar to that of the movie Idiocracy (minus the prevelance of actual idiots), or Wall-E (minus the leaving Earth part). There's a McDonalds on every street corner, you can buy a new cellphone at the drop of a hat from a vending machine at the gas station. The world has shifted to a theme of "use something and throw it away" and everything is disposable in favor of cost savings. Consumerism has become terminal as garbage begins to clog the oceans and rivers and wild life is dying off by the thousands.

Character traits: Mother Nature is dead, and her daughter is looking for justice.

Chloe was a normal regular human girl until her body became home to the spirit of a Demi-God. Now the girl dropped out of school and is looking to wage a war on Human industry. She wants to blow up the oil refineries, tear down the dams, and watch as nature overtakes all that the Humans have built.

The daughter of Mother Nature has no name, and will go by the name of her Vessel, Chloe. She appears as a teenaged girl who might just live up the street. Unassuming stature, street clothes, but with shimmering blue eyes and stark white hair that flows like silk. Within her though, beats the heart of a goddess bent on revenge. Her powers are rather limited and she shows no great physical prowess, but given the right circumstance she is primed to wipe out Humanity.

Balance: Initially, this roleplay will likely revolve around Chloe's quest for the destruction of Humanities constructs. Feed into her rage and she'll set about an extinction level event to wipe the slate clean, or try to show her that Humans are capable of change and there's still hope for this world. Either way, let's go on a road trip to blow up a pipeline and maybe show the Demi-God how much fun being Human is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom