Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Roleplay Thread; Original Stuff (Mostly)!

redlight-district

Meteorite
Sorry if I'm not the most creative with thread names 'n all that! I'm not the greatest at making good hooks either. I'm sorta new to this whole thing, and this is my first post, so please bear with me!

Admittedly, I'm kind of picky. I'm looking for someone interested in roleplaying something plot-heavy or with an emphasis on worldbuilding! Short-term, long-term, I don't mind either, although I personally prefer long-term. How much smut plays a part of the roleplay is up to you! If you want it to be fairly smutty and erotic, I'm all for it. If you want it to be absent of smut altogether, I'm fine with that as well! What matters most to me is character development and plot progression, slow or fast.

That being said, I have some preferences. I like to think I'm just barely straight. I prefer females and futas overall, although not opposed to femboys. If you're wondering about my end, I don't have a specific preference; masculine guy or androgynous guy, same difference to me, just matters what you prefer! Unfortunately, I'm fairly inflexible in that regard, and you'll likely never catch me roleplaying as something else other than male. Sorry!

I'm a little worried when it comes to revealing my kinks! I don't wanna come off as some sex-crazed horndog with extreme fetishes to someone more vanilla or softcore. On the other hand, I don't wanna seem totally boring or just plain to people with a wider range of kinks 'n all!

Here's a list. None of these kinks are set in stone or concrete, they're just a general guide for what I like, though regardless of whether or not they're included I'd probably still be up to roleplay!

Love! :heart:
Like! (y)
Neutral -OR- Indifferent! šŸ«„
Innate Resentment! šŸ˜“
Futa on Male
Large - Hyper Sizes (e.g cocks from 8in to 3ft)​
Dub-Con to Non-Con
Ageplay
Size Difference (height and/or genitalia)​
Cum Inflation (maybe not super heavy)​
Incest (parental)​
Toilet Stuff + Diapers
Plot & Story + Worldbuilding
Muskplay
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism (maybe)​
Gore + Snuff + Death
Romantic Themes
Earplay
Humiliation
Vore
Stomach / Abdominal Bulge
Sweat
Physical Harm/Abuse
Overweight / Weight Gain
Cock Mingling! (frotting, docking, etc)​
Aftercare (either way)​
Recording/Videotaped
Hairiness
+ Genres!
Incest (siblings; cousins)​
Petplay
..and some others I can't quite think of
Post-Apocalyptic; Sci-Fi; Cyberpunk; Fantasy;
Anal (Receiving or Giving)​
at the top of my head.
Post-Cyberpunk; Modern; Slice of Life (iffy on this)
Vanilla/Plain

Those aren't all my kinks, but just a small comprehensive list! Again, none are mandatory whatsoever except for the limits.
That aside, I do heavily prefer original work or ideas over canon. I'll post a couple ideas or so and if any of them interest you, then throw a message my way! If you have your own ideas too, or want to modify one of my ideas, then feel free to send a message!

Note: When it comes to these roleplays/scenarios, I must emphasize it isn't out of laziness that I leave the characters vague or undescribed--I'm just trying to leave room for us to develop and come up with a character. I'd much rather have you pick the personality, description, appearance, etc of your character!

Scenario #1. Semi-Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi; Stranded on a Prison Moon!
The year is 2350 (yes, a very creative opener), around three centuries since the first Faster-than-Light engine was invented. There is no stunning or inspiring story of humanity unifying under one flag, setting out to explore the stars. Nations and companies alike acted independently of their own accord, colonizing whatever they can before any other competition could get their grubby hands on it. Settled and occupied some seventy years ago, the unattractively named Kepler-1708 b-i moon was originally a mining outpost set up by the Yekokataa Group; of course, nobody seriously calls the moon Kepler-1708-whatever. Yekokataa has become the colloquial name, using the moniker of the long-gone corporation after the United States Interplanetary Trade Commission, in a joint venture with Astroprom, purchased it. Yekokataa has been converted into a prison colony--an oversized one at that, considering only 2.3M people live there, most of which prisoners, ranging from the wrongfully convicted, prisoners of war, political prisoners, pirates, smugglers--all the like.
Yekokataa finds itself in a heap of trouble at the moment. Traders, as well as supply shipments, abruptly stopped coming to the moon. Communication was always hazy, with latency lasting several hours to even whole days, but no longer did the moon receive any calls or messages. The authorities on Yekokataa have briefly restored and maintained order, but who knows how long that'll last?
i. [AMBIGUOUS] Our characters are a pair of escaped convicts. Having met not long ago behind bars, a bread riot at one of the detention centers went awry, with several hundred prisoners, us included, taking advantage of the situation and escaping. Presently, while on the run from the authorities, we're attempting to blend in with the civilians on the planet's only city, Trebuchet. How our characters develop is up to you. Perhaps we become lovers! Perhaps we become friends with benefits! Perhaps we end up absolutely loathing each other.. for some reason. Or we just end up as platonic companions.
ii. [MONSTER THEMED + SMUTTY] Consider this version if you're looking for something smutty and hoping to be hard dom'd! Your character is on Yekokataa for [reason you decide; you can come up with your own background whether you're a bounty hunter, a civilian, one of the prison guards, or an enlisted soldier of the US Interplanetary Trade Commission!]. Rioting and borderline famine has broken out in Trebuchet, and you'd rather stay as far away as possible. Or, perhaps you have orders to leave the city to the chaos, and are redeployed elsewhere--again, up to you. Your new hostel isn't much better, as it appears [spooky alien monster thing that happens to be horny] has called it home long before you.

Scenario #2. Post-Apocalyptic; I-actually-ran-out-of-creative-names-for-this
Sometime in the early 2010's, a nuclear war erupted after a proxy conflict escalated, and negotiations went awry. Some 400 nuclear warheads would detonate; the long dreaded nuclear winter never came, but a kind of nuclear autumn did. Global temperatures dropped, famine ensued, governments and civilization collapsed: the whole deal.
As of now, it's been some fifty years, the year being 2065. Or 2066, not much people are even sure. Two whole generations have been born without experiencing what it was like before the nuclear devastation, while those who have are dying of the elements or old age. Temperatures are higher than they were before the nuclear war because of the ozone layer's damage, and the global sea level has risen to devastating levels.
Pennsylvania this time of year is nice. The winter's unbearably cold; the spring flares everyone's sinuses; the summer sunburns everyone. But fall? Right temperature, no allergies, not to mention the autumn trees. Pennsylvania itself isn't so nice, however. The last five decades have been marked by constant warmongering and powerplays. Just sixty miles north of the ruins of Philadelphia in eastern Pennsylvania is Allentown. The city itself is under the control of a United States pretender regime, originally established by a rather lucrative warlord named Benny Raphael. Raphael's regime is probably the safest in Pennsylvania, no matter how much of a brutal dictator or dickhead Benny is. His presence in Allentown is threatened by two other factions: the.. very aptly named "General Turbofuck's Empire", a raider confederacy. Followed by The Hull, a band of marauders and vagabonds consisting of US Navy descendants operating a shipwrecked aircraft carrier.
i. [AMBIGUOUS] Our characters are just two friends in the apocalypse! I actually haven't quite thought or planned this one out, I was intending on leaving it flexible and fleshing it out once we had fully developed our characters.
ii. [AGAIN MONSTER-THEMED + SMUTTY] You can't have a post-apocalyptic story without some kind of abominable or mutant-like creature! Your character could be doing anything: scavenging, travelling, etc. All that matters is that they're vulnerable 'n all that!
iii. [FORCEFUL + DUB/NON-CON ELEMENTS] Whatever occupation or faction or background your character has, perhaps getting captured by a gang of raiders under the auspices of someone who named themselves General Turbofuck is at the bottom of your bucket list. Scratch that, maybe it's not on your bucket list at all. Or maybe it's at the top of your bucket list, you conniving pervert! As noted, this likely contains some dubious or lack of consent--but that's all up to you and how you play your character.

Scenario #3. [CANON: FEAR & HUNGER + FEAR & HUNGER: TERMINA]
I've adored this game for a long ass while, and figured it'd be interesting to roleplay a scenario in it. Original or canon characters, I don't mind! If you want some lovey-dovey cute passionate romance between two of the canon characters (weird franchise to pick for that sorta thing), I'm up for it. If you want to see one of the characters get absolutely obliterated (in a non-snuffy or err.. non-dying-type-deal way), I'm up for that too! I'm leaving this pretty shallow and vague since I don't expect people who haven't heard or played the franchise to pick it. If you want to try it, I'd prefer we discuss the roleplay and scenario together, rather than me making up one and all that!

Scenario #4. Mid / High Fantasy; I-don't-have-a-good-title-for-this
I'm a pretty big fan of fantasy.
The island of Samara houses around forty million people. Samara itself isn't one nation or entity, but several. City-states, duchies, kingdoms, merchant republics, et cetera--they all litter and dot the island. In particular is the very aptly named city of the Freeports; a 'neutral' power, the Freeports are ran by a council of numerous guilds, ranging from merchant guilds, artisan unions, to security even. The Freeports are also the largest city on Samara.
I'm actually leaving this ambiguous as well, and would rather just plan out or improvise the roleplay with someone who's interested!

I have several more ideas but I'm awfully tired at the moment and can't quite put them to words! If you hated the loredump and all the reading, then sorry! I can't help myself when it comes to worldbuilding or plot background. If you hated the loredump because there was too little, then y'know, sorry about that too! I tried to leave the worldbuilding and scenarios shallow to avoid constricting character choices or character making.

Some other stuff worth knowing about me!
- I'm busiest on Sundays and Mondays!
- My sleep schedule is fucked up. Please bear with me!
- I'm actually not quite sure how often or frequently I can respond, but I can maybe shoot for a response a day. If not that, then at least every two days.
- I can maintain one to three paragraphs whilst roleplaying!

That's all! Thanks for checking this out 'n all that!

Back
Top Bottom