Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Scream of the Crop | Original Plots | Updated 5/1 | Doubling Welcome!

Strawberry Scream

𝙸 πš‹πš’πšπšŽ
Supporter
Welcome to the Master Thread

Why hello there.

You probably need to know a little bit about me and I need to know a lil' about you, so let's get right into it.

• I'm 24 years old. Been roleplaying online for oh... 15 years or so.
  • I tend to write a minimum of 450-500 words, up to 1,500 or perhaps more when a lot is happening or it's a starter post. I have painfully long starting posts sometimes. Don't be alarmed! My posts will get shorter. I don't expect or necessarily want my partners to match those ridiculous lengths.
  • I'll most likely reply once or more a day, but take your time! Some of the best RPs are the ones partners take weeks to reply to.
  • I like to chatter over OOC, and I'll usually be able to chat. I'm always open to planning, gushing about characters, etc. I do have a Discord to discuss RPs over, and I prefer OOC on Discord because you can pin messages and have rapid-fire replies. I do not RP over Discord.
  • I can play pretty much anything. Top, dom, switch, bottom, sub... Depends on the plot, depends on my mood.
  • Smut is welcome, extreme gore is... ehhh, questionable. I prefer story over smut, but trust me, I'm not shy and will work with your preferences.
  • Kinks I'm not going to RP: bathroom business, vore, gore whore, incest, furries, and anything not allowed on BMRP. Here is my F-List!
  • I'm open to double! Let's discuss it!

As for what I expect from my partner:

• Please try to match my efforts. You don't have to match my posts, but an effort at least, please. I know that sometimes a three-paragraph blurb is all that's really needed for more casual RPs. Especially if it's dialogue-heavy.
  • Also, please PM me! Add a bit about yourself, like triggers or preferences, and a bit about your writing! Seriously, please tell me about yourself so I know who I'm writing with. Please don't PM me asking what I want: I want to know what you want! C:
  • If you think you have a plot I'll enjoy, let me see!! I love it when partners bring their own ideas to the table and I'd love to come up with something together!

Now for the ideas, plots, pairings, etc.

MC = My Character
YC = Your Character

If a plot is crossed out, it means I'm not interested in it for now. Bolded means I'm craving it.

Assassination Gone Wrong: YC is a mafia leader who has a rival. This rival hired MC, a rogue assassin and the best of the best, to take YC out. However, when MC goes to take the shot, he gets a better idea. Instead of assassinating YC, MC shows up in his room at night to offer him a deal. He pays a handsome salary, and MC will help completely take out the rival mafia. And so they forge an unlikely alliance based on money, neither of them fully trusting the other. MC's mysteriousness befuddles YC, who finds himself drawn to MC over time as they work together to take out YC's rival mafia. Except YC is dreading the one little detail he thought nothing of during their deal: once the rival mafia is no more, he'll never see MC again. And after witnessing MC's skills, YC has no doubt MC can make that happen.

Married Off
: (Meant to be high fantasy) YC is a very powerful, very feared King seeking to take over a majority of the lands. His army easily wipes out any who gets in their way. However, there is one kingdom that fears him the most. To try and bribe YC into letting their people live, they not only submit to his rule but also offer up one of their sons to marry him, MC. At first, YC had half a mind to deny them, until he meets MC in person. Amused by the rebellious side of him, YC decides to accept the proposal. After all, they would only be engaged for a short time while he breaks MCs spirit - right? (Bonus points if YC is a vampire but honestly that's just my silly little fantasy)

Popular Pick: YC is a prestigious, high-level socialite in a major city. Problem is, that means he's expected to host someone pretty on his arm for high-class events, and he hates every person his parents try to set him up with. MC is a country bumpkin working on his family farm, a hard and honest worker who doesn't have much but loves what he has. When their paths cross, MC is immediately repelled by YC while YC is interested in MC. Liking how MC speaks his mind instead of sugar-coating everything in hopes on getting on YC's good side, YC offers to pay for MC to be his 'date' to a few high-class events. It takes some convincing (and one hell of a makeover) but soon, everyone is talking about the two handsome men and wondering just who YC had found. However, YC's parents disapprove of people in such a 'low-class' standing, and when they find out just who MC is, will hell rain down upon them? Bonus points for fantasy settings.

Sucky College Experience: YC (human) and MC were childhood best friends up until MC was changed into a vampire. Panicked and dismayed, MC enlists in the military and drops off the face of the earth for years. Four/Five/Six years later, YC and MC run into each other at the same college campus. YC, who felt betrayed and abandoned, is at first angry at MC. MC does everything in his power to try and win forgiveness. When MC finds out that YC is about to lose his housing, he invites YC to live in his spare bedroom. Cue drama. Even better if they had unresolved, lingering romantic feelings for each other.

Omega of Mine: MC1 and YC1 are Omega sex workers. Hitting hard times, it's purely out of desperate measure. MC2 and YC2 are powerful Alphas who just so happen to be driving through a dingy, unfamiliar part of town. At a red light, MC1 and YC1 approach them and ask if they're interested in their services. Feeling some kind of connection and/or attraction to the Omegas, MC2 and YC2 accept and bring the pair home (I imagine the Alphas are business partners heavily involved with each other's companies, so they could be roommates?). Except they aren't planning on letting the Omegas go at all, and now they have to deal with the frustrations of the Omegas constantly trying to escape.

Omega of Mine 2: (I have further details on this idea, so please reach out to me for more!) In a hierarchy where Alphas are at the top and Omegas are at the bottom, Omegas are kept in 'Omega Homes' once they hit adulthood until they're sold to Alphas who choose them. They have very little freedom and it's expected of them to submit and serve. There is a rebellion forming to try and overthrow the hierarchy of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas so that Omegas can have the freedom they deserve. MC1 is an Omega in an Omega Home who is violent and unpredictable due to a traumatic past with his last Alpha and YC1 is an Omega who was hiding as a Beta by using heat suppressants. MC2 and YC2 are Alphas who choose to adopt the Omegas to attempt to train them to behave. It... doesn't go great, and the more YC2 learns about MC1's history, the more YC2 starts to understand the rebellion. Meanwhile, MC2 is dealing with YC1's rebellious side. Will they eventually show the Omegas that being cared for isn't so bad, or will they slowly end up understanding the rebellion and joining its ranks?

Omega of Mine 3: Omegas are valuable and fiercely overprotected to the point of their entire lives being controlled. Used as bartering tokens with other packs or breeding stock, Omegas are often kept under lock and key in packs in order to 'protect' them. MC1 and YC 1 are rogue Omegas using heat suppressants to make sure they're not seen as Omegas. However, one day, there's none left with their dealer. Panicking, MC1 and MC2 take to an empty, ratty old camping site in their camping trailers/RVs and plan on staying there until their heat rides out. YC2 is an Alpha of a powerful pack, and MC2 is his second-in-command. Neither of them have chosen Omegas and don't really plan on it. Unfortunately, the campsite is just barely out of their territory, and it doesn't take long for YC 2 and MC2 to find them while patrolling the edges of their territory. When they inevitably end up face-to-face, the Omegas are forcibly taken into their pack.

Blood Market
: Ye olde traditional, good ol' blood market story. MC is being sold as a walking blood bank for any vampire who buys him. YC is a vampire looking for a portable meal. You do the math.

Dangerous Paths: YC is a prince who must cross a dangerous, unmanned territory filled with magic and mayhem to complete a quest. The only person who can lead him is MC, a scrappy rogue without ties to any living kingdom. YC is first offended when MC treats them like anyone else crossing unmapped, magical territory, but soon realizes that MC is the only way they could survive the long journey across a land where everything wants to eat them.

Protective Custody: YC is a powerful mafia member or leader, and MC is a normal day-to-day citizen. The two have had a casual friendship at a coffee shop in the mornings sometimes, mostly just chitchatting over breakfast. Turns out that the shop is a cover for something and the cops start to crack down on MC, who is too innocent for their own good. A rival mafia then targets MC and YC steps up to keep them under protection.

Aye, Captain: MC is the captain of an infamous pirate ship in a fantasy land, known for merciless pillaging and bloodshed. YC is lost on an island for a long time, only to be found by a crew that's stopped to gather and hunt. YC is a skill that's needed on the ship and is invited onto the ship - only to discover that the crew is on an impossible quest. (Be aware that there is a healer on the ship who plays an important role, but I have nothing against having two healers who specialize in different things! My healer is a magic-based healer.)

Sleeping with Sirens
: MC is the only siren that's a regular performer and sex worker at a jazz bar run by a well-organized Mafia. He's expected to charm and sleep with higher-ups, and he has to pretend everything is alright. YC can be just about anything you're interested in them being, as long as it gets them interactive with a good story! Would be kind of fun if YC was assigned to be MCs unwilling bodyguard.

Clouds of Wealth: In the far, far future, things have gotten worse. The wealthiest of the wealthy, less than 0.01% of the population, live in the literal clouds in mansions and manors with all kinds of luxury. They are far above the smog of the polluted cities, and a layer of fluffy clouds allows them to see none of it except the very tops of the tallest buildings. YC is a member of one of those families, never exposed to life below the clouds. However, they have taken a shine to one of the family's many, many pretty servants and household employees: MC. MC is understandably not a fan, despite YC raining expensive gifts and lavish favors upon them. One day, YC gets a little too curious, and ends up following MC home below the clouds. This can go a few different ways so feel free to brainstorm with me!

Guest Room: YC and MC have a long history together. Previously in what had been an exclusive and serious relationship, YC cheated on MC. However, years have passed, and YC is filled with regret and guilt, but is unsure how to contact MC to show those feelings and ask for forgiveness. MC has become a popular music artist in a genre YC is not familiar with, and YC applies for a position with their record label. When hired, YC and MC find each other required to work closely with one another, and due to contracts, are unable to change paths. YC realizes that MC's success started off with one song that went viral about betrayal and heartache, and tries to do everything to win forgiveness.

Angel Aura: Angels have been proven to be real, walking with everyone like no big deal. There are a few kinds: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Celestial, all with a glow around them called an angel aura - AKA, their halos. However, there is a fifth kind of angel: a Fallen. They are very, very rare, but are seen as difficult targets for Angel Hunters since they can hide their weakened angel auras. Hunters are exactly as they sound, hunting down angels for their very, very valuable feathers and wings. Some even kill angels for their wings. MC is a fallen angel. However, YC has a special gift - he can see hidden auras, which makes it easy for him to tell MC is a fallen angel. To get close enough to MC to be presented with an opportunity to take his wings, YC pretends to be his friend - or maybe even something more. (I have a ton of cool lore for angels for this!)

Potions Cafe: MC is openly a Witch, brewing potions and tonics for the people that live in their city and getting paid for it through what is essentially a potion cafe. YC is a traveling witch hunter, turning in magic users to the black market for coin. To make their job easier, YC pretends to want to befriend MC, and starts nonchalantly incorporating themself into MCs life. However, YC finds that kidnapping MC is going to be a lot more difficult than they thought, due to both the helpful and kind nature of MC and the city of folks who would guard them. YC is on a time crunch with their current employer - and missing a deadline can be deadly. But when emotions are stirred and hearts begin to waver, will YC be able to go through with it?

Angel Aura 2: Angels have been proven to be real, walking with everyone like no big deal. There are a few kinds: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Celestial, all with a glow around them called an angel aura - AKA, their halos. However, there is a fifth kind of angel: a Fallen. They are very, very rare, but are seen as difficult targets for Angel Hunters (even though they can't fly anymore) since they can hide their weakened angel auras. YC is a demon tasked with hunting down angels and bringing their wings back to Hell as trophies. This includes Fallen angels, even though they aren't the main target. This can go so many ways! (I have a lot of lore for Angels but you are more than welcome to shape Hell/demons as you like, or call them something else entirely).

I only really have a few fandoms I enjoy. But have ideas for most of these, so feel free to ask! Bolded = my preferred role. Doubling welcome and encouraged!

Fruits Basket: OCs only, must be 18+!
Repo! The Genetic Opera
Firefly/Serenity

Alpha x Omega
Mafia member/boss x Unwilling subject of fascination
Vampire x Resistant Blood Slave
Werewolf/Werecreature 'fated mated' to someone x Someone who is resisting them
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Royalty/Socialite x Rogue
City Socialite x Country Bumpkin
Stalker x Victim

Omegaverse

Urban Fantasy
Science Fantasy

Last edited:
What did the tropical birds say to his friend when his friend was struggling?

Tucan do it!

Me: I think I'm going to draw one of those diagrams with the circles.

Dracula: Venn

Me: Probably tomorrow.

Why are all the politicians gay these days?

Because they can only mandate.

Why did the farmer try to DJ after an unsuccessful harvest season?

He had a ton of sick beets.

The executioners played AC/DC while stoning the criminal.

They were really rocking out.

Unfortunately, I have no puns for you tonight. I owe you an extra on my next bump.

As promised, there are two puns tonight!
Never trust a writer. They're always plotting something.

Why are two helium isotopes so funny? HeHe!

No pun, just procrastinating on doing an assignment. Someone tell me to get to it.

What do you call a half-blind man who gambled for a glass eye?

Won-Eyed Joe.

Back
Top Bottom