Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To future Rouge, with love 💋 [pics may be NSFW]

Le Boujie Rouge

Planetoid
Hello! This will be my space for random thoughts, inspirational images, mood boards, etc. I'm hoping it will work better than my current method of organization which is random tabs open in different browsers that inevitably get lost. Fingers crossed!

character inspirations
[WIP]

1694751674978.jpeg

T-ShirtBretonRedLSMOBILE1_900x.jpg

IMG_1847.jpeg

View attachment 31955

Attachments

• IMG_2046.png
    IMG_2046.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Future plots for when I have time

Your Newly Goth Girlfriend
Obsession, clothing control, insatiable, corruption?
She made a bet with her boyfriend, and she lost. The terms were sort of her idea, so she can't exactly back out now. Still, she didn't realize how far he'd take it. If she won, she was to take him shopping for an entirely new wardrobe (and of course grab some outfits for her). Whatever she picked out, he would have to buy and wear. She did not have a lot of faults with her boyfriend, but his style was so boring. What a delicious idea this was to introduce him to some new looks and force him to take her shopping.

When he gave her his terms for the bet, he did well to hide his excitement, so she thought little of it. But now that he's won...she has to dress like a goth girl for him for an entire month. Not just in clothing, no, she has to wear the make-up and do her hair too. For a girl who doesn't so much as own a black tank top, it's sure to be a shock to her wardrobe. She's already starting to worry when he opens up his laptop and shows her a huge online shopping cart of outfits and accessories that he's already picked out to dress her in. She's about to become his slutty goth fetish doll.

Live Under My Roof, Follow My Rules
Cheating, control, obsession, corruption, dark romance, noncon/dubcon? jealousy?
A young woman with some financial problems accepts an invite from her older sister to live with her and her husband for a while, until she gets back on her feet. Her sister is this brilliant light of positivity and success. She works a demanding job and absolutely kills it, all while maintaining stunning good looks and a truly inspiring lust for life. Her sister's husband, though, is something of a mystery. Every time they've met, he had come across as rather intimidating, even with his handsome smile. One thing is clear, he genuinely loves her sister, and she him.

When she first moves in, her sister's husband is away on a long business trip, which she's kind of grateful for. It lets her get comfortable in a new space with just her sister's familiar face present. When he gets home, though, there are long stretches with just the two of them around, as he works from home most of the time while his wife is in the office. Her sister had warned her that he could be a touch particular about things at home, but she starts to feel an oppressive air whenever it's the two of them around, like he is constantly scrutinizing her.

One afternoon, when the tension feels like it has hit a fever pitch, he corners her in her room. He explains to her that anyone living in his house, even his wife's sister, must meet his expectations. Then he begins to undress her.

Manhunt
Violence, noncon, modern, captivity, dark romance?
For two years she has been on his case, tracking his every movement. They knew he was guilty but never had the evidence needed to make an arrest that would stick. Finally, they do. The warrant goes out, and he runs, of course. All of her investigative work pays off, though. All his assets are frozen, all of his safe houses are flushed. It’s only a matter of time before they catch him.

The moment they corner him, though, it all goes wrong. Her partner gets wounded, or killed. She can’t be sure. She herself ends up as his hostage. She’s not some random woman that can serve his escape, though. No, he knows her. He’s fully aware of all the trouble she’s caused him these last years. He may still be on the run, but at least he has an opportunity to enact some revenge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom