Mx Female bad people, odd couples, toxic relationships & adventure | mxf | open 1/2

⟼[ Status (ON) || Avg. Word Count: 600 - 2.000 || (PMs/Discord/Docs) || F - List ] ⟻
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text𐌢 Intro
Hello everyone, I am actively seeking one or two creative writing partners for story-driven roleplays, and I want to stress directly that I'm looking for people who are as interested in bringing a story forward as I am. Coming up with plots, bouncing ideas off of each other's minds, and finally putting things into practice is my favorite thing, and thus I am looking for someone who is looking to contribute creatively to the story. If you are looking for someone to DM your story or deliver a story template in which you simply have to react, that's fine. I won't judge you. Bring your own ideas and your enthusiasm to the table, shoot me a spontaneous idea while we are writing, and get excited with me - that's what I am looking for."

𐌢 About me
As mentioned in the small headline above, I am looking for someone willing to play over PMs mostly, but Discord (with a dedicated server) and Docs would be other possible options. My usual posting length ranges from somewhere between 600 to 2,000 words, but I rarely go below 800-900 words because I love at least a minimum of detail and prose. If you would like a sample of my writing, please mention it in your application, and I will gladly send you one.

Currently, I can guarantee two postings a week, sometimes more and sometimes less. I have a demanding job that can sometimes lead to burnout, but these instances are usually short-lived. I will always try to keep you informed about such absences.

As mentioned above, I value communication, including out-of-character (OOC) conversations, and would love to find someone who feels the same. I want to get to know you better as a writer, gain insight into your ideas, and work on our story together. This doesn't mean I want to plan out every single development of our story beforehand, as I enjoy a good surprise as much as the next person. Still, I believe that establishing a general direction and atmosphere we both love greatly improves the quality of a roleplay.

If you are interested in my preferences, please take a look at the F-List above. It's a basic list, but frankly speaking, there is nothing I wouldn't try if it fits into the story. If you are unsure about anything, simply ask; chances are high I'll be happy to at least give it a try.

𐌢 Current Cravings
You can find a variety of plot ideas below, none of them written stone and begging for your ideas and your take on them. But generally speaking and most importantly I'm looking for imperfect, believable characters trying to find each other despite their tremendous, obvious flaws. At the core of every of my stories is at the very least a slightly romantic notion, but I especially love the twisted, dark versions of it - love that hurts, corrupts, breaks. Flawed people being bad for each other, but not being able to help but to fall in love.
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text

tumblr_pea8o8KhcD1uk1edm_540.jpg

[Strictly Business] {Obsession, Mental Health}
YC is working as an intern at a company. She has her own history of mental health issues, but has it under control through medication and therapy, though she has allowed herself to develop a slight obsession with her boss. Things escalate during the annual Christmas party after she finds herself in an twisted affair with him and discovers that he has his very own dark fantasies, which she - always eager to please - wants to fulfill. He is her boss after all, isn't he?
giphy.gif

[Flowers & Dollars] {70s, Con Artists, Drama, Adultery}
It's the late 60's or early 70's: MC is married man in his 40s, an honest business man at first sight and a shady con-artist at heart. By chance he runs into your character, a young hippie who is just as good as ripping people after as he is and likes to make money (Yes, that money <-> free spirit contradiction is very much desired). After trying to rip off each other they decide they might actually make a good team, and why not share a bed while they are at it?

[A Misfit Melange] {DnD/High Fantasy, Adventures}
This is an open adventure setup in a DnD or setting. Our two characters are individually hired by a contractor for a covert operation, perhaps to retrieve some kind of artifact. Problem is they have completely opposing personalities and do not get along at all, quarreling, bickering . In this perhaps a bit more light-hearted yet adventure-filled story I want to explore if the two will eventually be able to work together and fall in love.
8UdKNS4g.jpg

[tbd] {tbd}
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et acc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom