Mx Female Darker scenarios.

Wolfman

Super-Earth
Hello. In this thread I will be posting my wishes for somewhat darker stories. Non/dubcon will be the rule, not the exception. You must be willing to play young woman (site rules apply). Without further ado:

The Devil is inside her!
The Spanish Inquisition is ravaging Europe. No one is safe. YC is a young virginal noblewoman who through no fault of her own catches the eye of a priest of the inquisition. As he is sorely tempted by her innocent beauty, he manages to convince himself that the Devil resides in her to tempt him and test his faith.

You will fall.
A lust demon enters the earthly realm in incorpoteal form. His specific target is YC, to corrupt to help MC gain corporeal form. He can plant suggestions, tempirarily posess others, manipulate objects, and show himself in pictures, on TV and phones and any other screens, and he can make it so that YC is the only one who sees him.

Achtung, gnädiges fräulein!
An SS camp commander routinely brings young women to his house to torture, rape, and kill them. Will YC fare any better?

1001 nights.
Much like Sheherezade, YC must keep MC entertained and sated unless she wants to be Jane Doe #19 of MCs serial killer.

Home invasion.
Family man owes money to the wrong people. They are here to collect. At night. With the whole family at home. What foul acts will be visited on the family once it transpires that he can not pay?

Variations of these themes are open for discussion and interpretation. I prefer PMs or posts here. Kinks and hard limits can be discussed.

Clarifications: Killings, if applicable, will not be dwelled on. Should that happen, it's fade to black and scenario is over. Also, I'd like to keep the scenarios as realistic as possible, so no sci-fi plots will be entertained unless you have a very convincing/compelling setup to tempt me with. I'm picky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom