Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bigger Home (Guitarman x BimboBrandi)

Guitarman

Supernova
It felt like he'd been cleaning for days now but finally his home was ready for his new guest. Marcus hadn't really loved the idea of sharing his home with anyone, especially a complete stranger, but times were tough right about now. He was a laborer, a construction worker. Hell, he'd even done most of the work on the small, inherited home in the suburbs himself. But the year had been slow and now things were dying down for the winter. Unsure if he could continue paying utilities and such on his own, he took the easy way out and posted an ad online, looking for a roommate.

He didn't know much about this 'Sam' person, but they seemed reasonable through texts and their financial history seemed pretty nice. It wasn't like he was flooded with offers anyway, so he was relatively quick to accept them as his roommate.

Now that things were cleaned, he just waited. It was just before 1PM, Sam's announced arrival time. Marcus relaxed in the small lounge, the area that the front door opened up to. Having showered and changed after putting on the final touches of cleaning the bathroom, he was in a plain grey T-shirt and jeans, no shoes or socks. Zoning out, he absentmindedly scrolled through his favorite Onlyfans model's feed on his phone until he heard the knock. Exhaling, he stood and made his way to the door, quickly pulling it open to finally learn who Sam was.

Samantha had been on the road for hours, her truck loaded full of her stuff as she drove to the new house. She wasn't fond of the idea of having a roommate either but it was only temporary. Her previous landlord had disliked her career and had basically forced her out, despite the fact that she wasn't doing anything wrong or illegal. That coupled with the state imposing more bullshit on banking for adult entertainers meant that it was time for a change of scenery. Samantha was not one of the girls bringing in insane amounts of money, but she did well enough, she just needed to find her feet in a new state and then she could move into her own place where she could do as she wished, for now though she had found someone online who was offering a place, and from talking and texting with him he seemed pretty cool, granted it had mostly been professional, but still.

Taking one last titty pic to post later she stepped out of the truck, grabbing her purse and making her way to the front door. She could unload later. Her black jeans were sliding down from the time spent sitting and she adjusted them as well as her vest top so that she looked presentable before making her way to the door and knocking. A moment later she got her first look at her new roommate, giving him a friendly smile

"Hi, you must be Marcus, I'm Sam, pleased to meet you.."

she said as she drank him in, he was a good looking guy, and that T-shirt fit him just right. His Dark skin was a wonderful contrast to her pale tones, but she wasn't the type of person who really cared about it too much. Still as she offered her hand she couldn't help but to notice it, as she was sure he was noticing her, her tattooed arms or her full figure, after all, Sam wasn't a small girl, she was what was often described in her line of work as a BBW, she had just always been that way, her body built thicc and curvy, and tall with it. It gave her quite the imposing figure when she wanted to, and that was particularly handy for shooting dominatrix scenes, not that she saw herself shooting too many of those for a while, or at least not while Marcus was around..

Marcus' draw nearly fell to the floor when he saw who was at the door. Sure, she was gorgeous and all that, exactly his type with her pale skin, dark hair, tattoo, and voluptuous figure. Her attraction was completely undeniable, even by people who weren't into feminine figures or tattoos. But there was one little thing about her that was easily apparent to him. It wasn't something that she, or anyone knew. It had to be his little secret. Things would fall apart if she ever knew.

She was the model he'd just been staring at on Onlyfans.

He'd been following her for a while at this point, close to if not a year. He'd chatted with her in the DMs, sent her tips, the whole nine yards. And now she was going to be living under his roof, presumably shooting all of that content that he loved while he was in the next room.

"Yes I am... Nice to meet you too," he added, extending his hand out towards her for a shake. He tried his best to keep up his fakest, friendliest smile as he desperately wanted to get out, to have a moment to himself and let him think about things, formulate some kind of plan to help himself deal with this situation. "Let me help you bring some of your stuff in, then we can head up to your room. Sound like a good plan?"

She smiled and nodded

"That sounds perfect. I don't suppose I could get a drink and use the bathroom first though. Been a long drive.."

She chuckled. Honestly she was definitely impressed with Marcus, he seemed like a really nice guy, there had been more than a few people who would have gotten funny about her looks, or her work as a web model. But more and more women were doing that kind of thing these days, even if it was just selling feet pics on the side.

"To be honest I'm not in too much of a rush anyway, that stuff isn't going anywhere after all.."

He softly smiled, quickly realizing how far ahead of himself he'd got while trying to fend off any potential awkwardness. "Duh, of course. Let me show you where the bathroom is," Marcus noted as he led her down the hall, popping open one of the doors on the left side. "It's the only one we have so we have to share. Tried to make some more space so you can get all your things in there," he noted, the place was clearly freshly cleaned. A decent sized mirror, a large shower/bath combo that could easily fit two people if she wanted to make a certain type of video. Not that Marcus knew anything about that.

"Meet you in the kitchen afterwards if you still want that drink," he added, walking into the kitchen as he'd said. It wasn't anything too grand, essentially having the bare minimum needed to cook and a bit of counter space to eat on. Meanwhile, he made sure to back out of Onlyfans, not needing her to see herself on his phone.

Meanwhile she was logging in, sending those pics from outside in the truck, and then answering a request for a cock rating. Looking at the picture it wasn't all that special if she was honest, but she knew that it took a very special flavour of customer who wanted her to be brutal, and though she could do it she wasn't about to lose a subscriber unnecessarily

"Mmm nice an thick, just how I like them, and I love that nice big purple head, would love to just get my lips around it and suck all the cum out of your balls. Overall I think I'd give you a 7"

She signed off with a kiss and then finished off in the bathroom before washing her hands, making her way down to the kitchen she gave him a smile

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

She looked around a bit before leaning on the side, not caring if she was giving him a view of her big fat tits as they threatened to spill out of her bra

"So how long have you lived here, it looks really nice!!"

Marcus had no idea that Sam had snuck into his bathroom to film some content but figured that she'd be filming in his home sooner then later. It was going to be weird for him, for sure. As awkward as it may have been, he had no plans on unsubscribing from her, his favorite creator by far. Her looks, her personality, his interactions with her, she was everything he wanted in that type of relationship. He'd try his best to walk this fine line with her.

"Glad you like the place. Been here three years now. Bought the property with my uncle, we fixed the place up a bit and then I bought him out. So I'm both your landlord and your roommate," he pointed out as he opened up the fridge, showing that it was definitely a bit on the bare side.

"Water, Coke, couple of beers... Feel free to fill it up as you wish. I'm not really the pickiest guy, end up with water most of the time," he noted, doing his best to not just stare at her tits, almost like she was intentionally showing them off for him.

Well that was definitely an interesting arrangement. She couldn't help but to chuckle, the act of doing so causing her soft flesh to jiggle a little

"Well that makes it easier to know what to do if I get behind on the rent.."

She winked and shook her head

"..I'm kidding by the way, I always pay up on time. As I'm sure you noticed.."

She'd had no problems with her deposit and her last landlord had given her a good reference as a renter, as far as that stuff went there was no problems, it was simply her line of work and their judgemental prudish attitudes to female sexuality that had been the problem. She just hoped that Malcolm wouldn't be the same.

"Beer would be nice but i'll stick with coke for now. Maybe we could share a drink when I'm done, help me settle in some. "

"Takes a lot of confidence to just assume I'd agree to any of that, no?" Marcus was teasing of course, just as much as she was. If only she knew what he thought of her already, what he'd seen of her. He figured it likely wouldn't drive her away, it was obvious that she wasn't shy to flaunt a bit, mention her inherent sexuality. But still, he wouldn't push for now.

He popped the fridge open and quickly grabbed a Coke and a water, sliding the red can across the counter to her. "Sounds like a plan. If you need help moving anything, unpacking anything, let me know. Got the day off work, nothing to do and I don't mind helping," he added as he cracked his drink open, taking a quick sip. Turning his head for a second, he took a quick glimpse at her chest while he thought she wouldn't notice.

"Heard your move was pretty far, at least that was what you told me. You don't have to answer obviously, but why such a drastic change, a big move like this?"

She took a sip from her drink and smiled

"I move around a lot if I am honest. I just haven't found that place yet where I feel really at home"

Which was sort of true, she did feel that way after all, she certainly couldn't tell him the whole truth.

"And I will almost certainly take you up on that offer of help. Maybe I could treat us both to a pizza or something later? My way of saying thank you."

"I get that, I was that way for a while too. But I settled in here, finally have some sense of home, belonging. Probably didn't hurt that my uncle helped put this place together," he chuckled, that uncle being the only real family he had. This place was all good vibes and good memories, he had no desire to leave or change anything about it too drastically.

He softly shook his head a bit, still smiling at the gorgeous, tattooed woman before him. "I'll gladly take you up on pizza but I'd never let a pretty lady buy. It's on me tonight, no need to say thanks or anything. I appreciate having the company."

Back
Top Bottom