New Scenes, all based on exploration of intense D/s dynamic (MxF)

I am an experienced role player who loves the mental interaction of the power exchange dynamic. I like to explore around the edges of darkness here, especially mentally. Objectification, mind fucks, mental training, TPE, humiliation, edging, orgasm play, etc are all great fun for me to role play.

I also very much enjoy the role play of guiding a willing, but perhaps inexperienced character down the path of submission into more intense areas.

A couple of scene ideas I enjoy:

1) I love the idea of a BDSM based cruise, perhaps YC gets brave and decides to book the trip because she has always wanted to explore submission and thought this might be a good way to break in. Our characters meet on the cruise and have the week of our lives.

2) Inexperienced college girl who longs for sexual exploration responds to a Dominants personal ad, the conversation turns intense rather quickly, and she can't help but follow the path where it leads.

3) The sexually frustrated housewife who has to beg her husband just to lightly slap her ass, and can't understand why he won't just take charge starts up a sexually charged conversation with a workmate, and quickly finds out he is a Dominant.

I am literate, and very much enjoy hot and steam RP with plot, dialogue and creativity. Please let me know if this sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom