Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Made for each other (Brandi x Bunny)

BimboBrandi

Queen of Everything
Angelo leaned against the bar as he sipped his drink, his expensive suit and jewellery marking him out as different to most of the people who frequented this particular club. But then again he was, where as most of these people had boring 9-5's, struggling to get by on their meagre earnings Angelo's job was 24/7, he was never really off the clock, but the rewards, well the rewards were worth it. A nice car, a big house, and most of all respect, he had the respect of his peers and of his fellow man, even if they perhaps didn't always know quite why. There was just something about him, something that said this man is dangerous, even as he was polite and charming, a perfect gentleman, as his mama had raised him, and his father too, god rest his soul. Of course with his fathers untimely demise Angelo had inherited the family business, something that at 30 marked him out among many of his competitors. Technically it was more an offshoot of a bigger families business, the local branch of their organisation, but still it was in his hands.

Looking around his eyes were drawn to a woman, her somewhat short black hair in a messy style, a few tattoos on show, she looked cute, young but cute, kinda his type. After all Angelo wasn't that old, and barely legal was still legal. Heading over to her he gave her a smile before draining his drink and catching the bartenders attention

"Another whiskey and whatever she is having.."

he said before turning back to the girl. Up close he could notice a couple of piercings, that definitely made her look hot! this whatever she had going on was a curated look, a style that was uniquely hers. Of course Angelo was no stranger to the tattoo parlour himself, his ears each sparkled with diamonds next to a small tunnel, and a few tattoos peaked out from the collar and cuffs of his shirt. His blonde hair was short but slightly curly and messy, and yet it looked like it had been styled that way too. When you thought of a mafia guy Angelo 'Iceman' Scarpelo was not what you thought of, and yet that was exactly what he was, though he preferred to think of himself as an entrepreneur, a businessman who was currently exploiting the lack of regulations in the marijuana business and the restrictions on banking to help fill that gap in the market..

"Nice Ink"

he said to her as the bartender set their drinks down

"you got any more hiding away or is this you all on show.."

Chloe loved clubs. From the way she could feel the bass in her bones to the energy that seemed to come with the people dancing within. People at clubs were normally in a good mood, be it booze, drugs or a natural high. Whatever the reason it made her blood sing. To her, the music itself didn’t really matter. The bounce of techno as the beats became a pulse in her mind, the raspy melodies of hard rock and everything in between. The way people moved to the music was entrancing.

Tonight was no different. She was waiting for Chris.. She’d picked the club. She always did. Chloe preferred the scene and while he would go along, she knew he hated it. It was probably because of how she dressed. Chris was possessive as fuck. For her, it wasn’t anything. If they were going to look, then they were going to look. She didn’t dress for them. She dressed for him and herself. He never seemed to understand that she didn’t have eyes for anyone else. Or if he did, it didn’t matter.

That didn’t mean that she was oblivious to other men.. Or women for that matter. The handsome man standing at the bar did not go unnoticed. Dressed sharply, with a touch of ink himself.. That curl of blonde hair was charming. As he moved closer she flashed him a shy smile, her lip piercing catching the dim lights. “Thanks for the drink.” her chin tipped and her shoulder length dark hair danced across her bare shoulders and she smirked slightly.

“Are you really asking a complete stranger that?” Her voice was teasing. It was almost like asking if the carpets match the drapes. She shifted and picked up the fresh drink, her dark nails a pretty contrast against the glass. The short black dress was what one could consider classic. The fishnets that lead into patent leather black ankle boots, with enough heel to make her almost five five. The silver chains that wrapped around the back of her heel added a flash of color.

Her tongue brushed against her reverse labret, making the small stud against her lower lip dance. “Bold, really bold.” She did have other tattoos, other piercings too.. Though at least one of them wasn’t quite so hidden. The soft little balls on either side of her nipple was easily seen through the satin black dress. Lifting her drink to her lips Chloe took a slow sip. She liked bold.. And he was cute. In the end though, that would matter very little.

He smirked, his eyes dancing over her. That black dress looked so perfect on her, and the boots, well she could keep those on later if he had his way.

"I'm asking you.."

He responded to her challenge. Perhaps that seemed egotistical, but fuck it, he was a man who was used to getting his own way, in business and in pleasure. There were bars and clubs where he could have whoever he wanted with a snap of his fingers, but as much as the blonde and perky type were ok for a night he craved a woman who stood out from the crowd, a woman who was one of a kind. Like her.

"I'm Angelo, my friends call me Ange. My enemies.. well they don't talk about me if they know what's good for em.."

He grinned, he was teasing of course, trying to get a reaction out of her. Taking a sip from his drink he paused as one song ended and the next began, he didn't really recognise any of them, he had a preference for the more old school stuff, the classics, but they didn't really play those, and besides he wasn't here to listen to the music.

She couldn’t help the smile that played across her lips. “A complete stranger.” The words held the laughter that danced in her eyes. She lifted her drink to her lips and took a sip, watching him. It would have been easy to say she met men like him all the time, but that wasn’t true. For all of Chris’ worrying, she rarely was hit on and the few that did failed to get her attention.

Angelo did.

Laughing she shook her head, leaning against the bar. “Really playing into this bad boy thing, huh?” Pushing her hair out of her face with her free hand, she inclined her drink to him in a small salute. “Chloe. A pleasure, Ange.” The song changed and she hummed the first few bars to the song before looking back toward him. What the hell..

“To answer your first question, this is not all the ink.” A wicked smile curled on her lip. “To answer the next, no, I will not tell you where or what my others are.” Her voice vibrated with laughter as she took another sip of the drink he’d bought her. Chris would be here soon and Chloe knew she should make distance between herself and Angelo. Chris hated seeing her near other men.

In truth.. It scared her. But she could see the door from here and it would take him a moment to find her. See Chris and break away. Plan in motion she asked. “So do you have a lot of enemies?”

Technically he hadn't asked that question, but now she had brought it up be wouldn't mind seeing the rest of her art, and showing her all of his. Her question made him chuckle a little

"I got a lot more friends.."

Which was true, he was a popular guy. So what if the rival families and some of the local cops and gangs didn't like him and his organisation, technically everything they did was at least quasi legal, or nobody had caught him for it yet, so the cops could go screw, and the other gangs and families, well it was better to keep things to business and settle what you have to quickly and quietly. If they went around dropping bodies the feds would be all over town looking for the people responsible, make a Rico charge stick and you could take down a lot of people with very little evidence.

"So Chloe, who you here with? Surely a beauty such as yourself isn't alone, are you?"

Toying with the glass as it rested on the bar top she smiled. She could see him having a lot of friends. He was charming, bad boy or not. He was the complete opposite of Chris. He was relaxed, flirty. In control, though Chloe couldn’t say Chris lacked control.. He just.. Didn’t know when to or rather ignored when. He had a hot temper, not the best thing for a cop, but for the most part he seemed to focus it on her and the men who talked to her.

It could be a bit much. Lie. It was a bit much. She loved him, but he also had a tendency to scare her.

Biting her lower lip she shifted slightly uneasy. “My boyfriend.” The movements of her body could have been as uncertainty if he’d still be talking to her, rather than nerves that if she got caught talking to Ange, really talking, that Chris would flip.

Most men she brushed off, they didn’t catch her interest. Not worth the fight that would ensue. Angelo though? She couldn’t help but want to talk to him.

Chloe was playing with fire and praying she wouldn’t get burned.

Angelo wasn't put off by the fact that she had a boyfriend, after all, he wasn't doing anything but talking to her. It wasn't like he was trying to get up inside of her or anything, although he certainly wouldn't have said no if she offered.

"Fair enough, I see he is a man with great taste in women, unless you are secretly some sort of psycho.."

He took a drink from his glass and continued

"You're not a psycho are you Chloe?"

He was just teasing, he enjoyed playing games like this, messing with someone's mind, but not in a bad way. He wasn't the kind to manipulate unless it was necessary, and even then he tended to prefer the direct approach, spelling out exactly what might happen if someone didn't play ball. But having fun with someone, making them blush, making them laugh, even if they didn't want to, well that was what he lived for.

Her laugh was soft, husky. “Would being a psycho be a hard limit then?” She couldn’t help herself. She liked talking with him.. Flirting with him. This was after all, flirting. Light flirting, but all the same.

She shrugged, her eyes dancing with the same laughter from before. “Who in their right mind would say, ‘Yes. Yes I am Angelo.’?” Biting her lower lip for a moment she shook her head and lifted a finger. “I am pretty sure, in their girl handbook, we agreed to hide that fact until later. Otherwise, none of us would ever get dates.”

Draining her glass, Chloe looked up at him. “And I can’t go breaking the girl code. Not again!”

Little did she know that Chris had arrived. Rather than coming in the front, he was making his way through the crowd. He always thought she would cheat on him, though she’d never done anything to give him that idea. Maybe it was the fact he slept around that made him paranoid.

Angelo was of course unaware of the arrival of her boyfriend, though if he had been he probably wouldn't have changed a thing. They were just talking after all, he even had his hands on the bar where she could see them, being very respectful of her and of consent. He'd had a sister once, a sister who'd had terrible things happen to her, and despite the fact that he had done terrible things to the man who had done it to her she had simply been too broken. He never wanted another woman to feel like that on his watch, and he didn't want to give any woman the impression that he might be the kind who would do those things.

"Again, so that implies that there was a time when you did.. maybe you could tell me about it sometime.."

he said with a wink before glancing back over his shoulder, Seeing the man beelining for his new companion he stepped away for her a second, his hand up as he blocked the guys way

"Hey, hey, where is the fire pal?"

he asked, just wanting to protect Chloe from any danger, but the man wasn't deterred by his presence, in fact it seemed that was the thing that had gotten him in his current state

"fuck you"

the man responded, causing Angelo to raise an eyebrow

"Fuck me? who the fuck are you?"

Angelo wasn't a man who took those kinds of things very well, after all, you didn't get into his kind of position by being a pushover. he was all for doing things the easy way where possible, but someone being openly hostile had skipped right past the easy way, still there was a chance the situation could deescalate if the right moves were made, it was like pieces on the chess board and you could always move yours somewhere else, but he wasn't going to be the first to back down..

Her laughter made her face dance and she shook her head. “Why would I tell you my deepest shame? Betraying the girl code.. “ It was clear she was enjoying talking with him, as Chloe teased him back. Her smile lingered, though it faded as he looked over his shoulder. Chris. Fuck. Angelo, having no idea stepped forward to stop his warpath to her.

The answer wasn’t a surprise and she bit her lower lip, her eyes looking over her boyfriend. His eyes held that anger she’d come to know too well. She’d likely pay when she was home with him..

“Chris..” His name was said softly from behind Angelo.

Coming up to his side she smiled at Angelo apologetically. “This is my boyfriend..” She moved past him. “We were just talking over a drink,” She said soothingly to the irate man. What she didn’t expect was the backhand as he called her a whore.

It wasn’t the first time Chris had laid hands on her, but he had never once done it in public. It was her real shame. Chloe had never thought she’d let a man hit her, yet that was how Chris expressed his anger.

Fear had kept her with him. Fear, and the fact he wasn’t always like this. She made excuses for him. Always had.

Chloe’s head snapped to the side and a bright red mark slowly formed along her cheek. Her lip stung and she knew without looking he’d slip her lip too. Tears in her eyes she straightened. Her cheeks flamed with shame and as he reached for her, she didn’t resist.

Back
Top Bottom