Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Staff online section sometimes not showing up on non-mobile browser

captain_bond

"Last rat standing."
Withdrawn
Hi all.

Not sure if this is anything to write home about, but occasionally, such as right before I went to post this thread, the "Staff online" section sometimes doesn't show up despite folks such as AVA being listed in the "Members online" section below. I am currently using a Chromebook from last decade but it should still be the latest software, at least as recent as possible. Anyway, just thought I'd bring this to your attention. Take care, everyone!

~CB

It won't show up if there's no members of staff online/appearing visible. Vekseid, and AVA (non standard characters are hard, and I'm lazy) don't show up in the Staff Online section, probably because of some Admin setting they have enabled.

It won't show up if there's no members of staff online/appearing visible. Vekseid, and AVA (non standard characters are hard, and I'm lazy) don't show up in the Staff Online section, probably because of some Admin setting they have enabled.

Ahhh, yeah I'm lazy too, but thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm aware of the former caveat, but as far as I recall, AVA did not have themselves set to invisible.

You also need to refresh the page sometimes for it to update.
I am aware, and I think I did that too? But at the time, AVA was the only staff online. Lemme go back to home and see if I just jumped the gun here...

Certain staff (Namely Vekseid and AVA) don't handle the same things that other staff handle and as such they aren't displayed on the staff online list, essentially.

Back
Top Bottom