Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On a dare (Candira and Chris)

He looked at her and sighed and blushed. "As you wish." He said and smiled thinking that tonight would never end. Just thinking of her made her horny and moan softly.

"I think you should go, though," she said softly. "They do come around about this time every night to check on us. My RA does know that I'm home, so she'll knock and if the door is locked, she'll assume that I'm in the shower and wait for me." She ran a hand through his hair and gently motioned for him to leave her. "You can climb out of my window. It's not a big drop." She smiled at him and kissed him one more time. "Come back to me tomorrow."

He nodded at her and sighed softly and blushed. Knowing he would be with her tommorow night was a pleasnt thought to him. He took his cock out of her pussy and changed in front of her. Then he kissed her cheeks one last time and headed out the window. As she had promised it wasn't a big drop. He looked at her room one last time formulating a plan to get into her room.

Afterwards he went home and went to his room and sighed softly. Just dreaming of her made him cum on his legs. He went to the shower and cleane up any sign of the incident. Soon he heard the door to his room open and his girlfriend came in. He walked over to her and pushed his cock in her.

Leading a double life was easy he thought. He could be with his girlfriend during the day and at night be with his true lover. Soon he came inside his girlfriend and moaned softly as she came in him.

((Ah, so there's the other girl. Nice twist ^^))

The next day, Alicia sighed as she started through her classes. She knew that she'd had sex with someone last night. She knew that, despite his being a virgin, she'd enjoyed it. The thing that she wasn't particularly thrilled about was that he was coming back to her. She shouldn't have made such a promise....it just didn't seem right to keep using him...not that he hadn't been more than willing to go along with it. So rather than formulating a speech that would have told him all of that, she got drunk again, slightly more so than last time. She waited for him in her room, sitting on her bed.

((thought it needed something different))

He woke up in the morning and sighed softly remembering he was with his girlfriend. They had sex together then he went off to his job as a grocery store clerk. Two hours later he came home and fucked his girlfriend again. He looked at his girlriend and knew he had to be with her. "Honey, I am going out with some guy friends now." He said and left the house.

As soon as he left the house he walked down the street and turned on a side street and found the building. He went to the side and found the window open. He then climbed into her room and saw her. "Hello again." He replied.

She smiled at him and patted the bed next to her. "Hello. Come sit with me," she said, uncrossing her legs, her panties visible under her uniform's skirt. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders and she leaned back, propped up on her elbows. "Mmmm, won't you hold me?" she asked, her nipples just barely visible through her blouse.

He looked at her and nodded and stripped then went to her and crawled on her back and took her clothes off. "I will hold you." He said and moaned then blushed. "And I have been thinking and I want to live in this room with you." He said. He did not care about his girlfriend for he would deal with her later.

Even in her drunken state, that didn't sound quite right to her. "Mmm, but you can't," she said softly. "It wouldn't work...It's an all-girl dorm. Someone would notice."

He looked at her and sighed softly. Yes he knew he might be caught but to him that added to the excitement. He wanted her so bad he would do anything to be with her. "Think I care about the rules here?" He asked and blushed.

Alicia shook her head and looked at him. "If you're caught in here, I'll get kicked out too. Or at least in trouble...and I like it here..." Maybe she should have just told him she'd made a mistake...She was having second thoughts...

He sighed softly and blushed. He knew that he would never fuck her again at this rate. It may be over he thought to himself. "Listen." He paused. "I want you so bad I will do anyhing to be with you." He paused. "But I will never leave your side."

Alicia frowned as she looked up at him. Was he being serious? He was a virgin, but that didn't mean he had to stay with her. And anyway, why would he feel such a strong devotion toward her?

"Why?" she asked. "Why would you do that?"

He looked at her and sighed. "Yes I was a virgin." He paused. "But I felt as if I should repay you for helping me loose it." He paused. "And by that I mean that I want to be with you forever." He paused knowing he should tell her about his double life. But decided against it.

"I am a dare devil in some ways." He paused. "And I love you and want you to be my lover."

She frowned...."But you don't even really know me," Alicia protested. Her mind was now fighting off the effects of alcohol...or at least trying to...but somehow she'd still been flattered by what he'd said to her. "I would have been your lover sexually, but I can't give you my love..."

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Yes you can." He replied. "I want you and will do anything to be with you." He replied.

This was becoming a bit creepy, but the alcohol was doing its job. Her resistence was wearing thing. "Fine. Do what you want. But when I tell you it's over, I mean it. No more of this, got it?" she asked.

He looked at her and nodded and blushed and sighed sighing softly. He would do anything to be with her he decided. "Of course mistress." he replied and moaned and came.

((Okay...I really can't continue. I'm fresh out of ideas and I have no idea how to respond))

Back
Top Bottom