Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let me tell you a story...

Arclight1988

Rift-Walker
So, I am bored, and been doing to many scenarios in my head so I wish to story tell a world, possibly more than a world we shall see. This can be a one on one where your character is somehow special. One of the few people in the world that can change fate if they choose to grasp for such a thing.

Or may live a normal life in a world I have created the choice really is yours. I will do group stories if people wish it however I am only interested in threads. Maybe Discord if it becomes a larger thing.

I am stealing the power system/magic system in a way from Arcane Ascension if you know what that is, great you are a step ahead. If not, and you want to dive right in that's cool as well I will feed info on a need to know basis.

However similar to the books, if you want power. If you want treasure, if you want to prove yourself the equal of God beasts. You must enter the Shrines/Temples/Spires of the world. If any of this interests you let me know!

There is very little to do with character creation. You start off as a normal person who receives an Attunement, that Attunement gives you a list of things you can do. Those things have levels in which you must equal or exceed or you are unable to match the strength so as far as dice roles they will be unnecessary. If you wish to create your own or otherwise be unique let me know your thoughts!

I would love to be able to do this as a persistent world where people can freely drop in or leave at their hearts Content or even restart a new. Nice things about the world even the weakest can be paired with the strongest and still be useful.

Back
Top Bottom