Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F [ request thread ]

mon-el

Meteorite
ABOUT ME:
  • I go by the name Mon-El, but you can call me Mon for short. :]
  • I love writing short stories, but recently I've hit a creative block. So I've decided to break it by joining this site, and revisiting an old hobby of mine — roleplaying.

WRITING GUIDELINES:
  • I prefer to write in 3rd person, past tense.
  • I proofread my posts, but grammar and spelling errors do occasionally slip through.
  • I don't set minimum word count when I write, but you can expect to get ~400 words from me.
  • I try to reply as often as possible. However, because I'm a university student, it may take me longer to write back at times.
  • I enjoy brainstorming, but I don't like spending too much time nitpicking every little detail.
  • I know there are many writers on this site who enjoy writing erotica, but I prefer my stories to be focused on the plot and include spicy scenes only when they are appropriate.
  • You can find my writing sample at the bottom of the post.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:
  • Communication. We don't need to have many OOC conversations. However, please let me know what are your limits, like and dislikes.
  • It would be fantastic if our writing preferences matched and we both enjoyed creating similar types of stories.

• GENRES: slice-of-life, romance, drama, fantasy, adventures... Basially anything and everything.
  • CHARACTERS: original, and sometimes canon.
  • PAIRINGS: no matter if the connection is platonic or romantic, I enjoy sticking to M/F and/or F/F for the two main characters.
  • KINKS: forbidden romance, foreplay and teasing, very light bondage, spanking, choking, orgasm control and/or denial... These are the main ones, but if you have something specific in mind, ask.

DISLIKES:
  • I dislike including detailed descriptions of scenes involving any form of bathroom play (scat, urine, vomit and so on). In general, these are a no-go for me.
  • I don't enjoy intense horror, vore. Foot or anal play are also not my cup of tea.
  • I don't want to play as or against characters, who are under 18.

LASTLY:
  • The gender of the writer doesn't matter to me.
  • My native language isn't English.
  • Fandoms? Yes!
  • You enjoy doing character sheets? Cool. But I prefer to stick to full name, gender, age and faceclaim.
  • Send me a reminder if I haven't responded in a while. I have an annoying habit of checking messages whenever I can, but then I occasionally forget to respond because the alert has gone away.

WRITING SAMPLES:

... Not wanting to go back yet, she walked over to the railing. As her eyes closed, she thought it might be time to go home, escape the chill that began to settle into her bones from the sudden shift in temperature. After all, it turned out that coming to Damien Finnegan's party was an awful idea. She should have stayed at home. At least then, she would have avoided a hangover, which she knew was going to make her vow never to drink again.

"Not enjoying the party, Elise?" A voice said from the shadows.

Elise jumped before going completely still for a second. After turning around, she squinted, trying to see who was talking with her. The voice sounded familiar, but her intoxicated brain couldn't connect it with a face in her mind. The shadow threw down a… cigarette. That was odd. She didn't know many wizards or witches who smoked. Finally, the man stepped into the light.

"The drinks are decent, treats could use more variation, and the company is truly awful," she replied when realised that the voice belonged to the host of the party.

She wasn't expecting to see Damien Finnegan tonight. It was his party, but she assumed it was going to be hard to bump into him in this sea of people. Of course, she shouldn't have underestimated Finnegan and his determination to ruin her plan of coming and leaving unseen ...

... The morning after Malfoy's party was awful. Hermione woke up with a pounding headache. After spending an hour in the bathroom, puking, then chugging water, and repeating the process a couple of times, as predicted, she vowed never to drink again. The aftermath was simply not worth it. No matter how much she had enjoyed the dizzy feeling in her head, making her want to dance, and the warmth in her chest, urging her to keep drinking.

Eventually, she found herself back in bed. Lying on her back with one foot on the ground, she recalled the previous night, wishing the world would stop spinning. The memories made her sick again, but she refused to get up. Instead, Hermione continued to think about it, about Malfoy. Saying those two words was a mistake. I will wasn't supposed to slip past her lips.

The party had transformed Hermione's life, and she ruminated on it for a month. Draco did not send her a letter. He did not show up. It was possible that her mind was playing tricks on her. Maybe… Just maybe she hadn't made an Unbreakable Vow to marry Malfoy. She wanted to believe that. Having a glimmer of hope that none of that had happened meant that she could continue living in her usual routine without losing her mind.

Unfortunately, all her memories were real, and Draco showed up when she least expected him ...

Back
Top Bottom