Seeking partner for freeform solo GM experience

Deante

Star
Hi there. I'm Deante, and I've been RPing for a long time. While I've played GM for groups and solo play, I've never got to be in the player seat for a solo GM'd RP. Seeing if I can get one.

The basics

• Please communicate, let me know if you're no longer interested, if you can't get online for a while, etc. My policy is if I lose interest after an RP starts, I make certain to let my partner know.
  • MC can be male or futa. Your RL gender doesn't matter.
  • Reply length minimum is around 3 paragraphs.
  • Would prefer a partner who can post more than once a week.
  • Threads/PMs/Emails preferred for RP. I'm curious to experiment with Google Docs. Discord I am cautiously willing, but have had no success with yet.
Important Note
Looking for non-human characters, especially who MC is paired with. My main preference is anthros like so
but things like monster-girls, draenei, and neko-style ears-and-tail girls are possible. In terms of gendered pairing I can play M or Fu, and I generally prefer F, but the occasional M or Fu encounter is workable.

Setting and Style: What Kind of game?
First out of the gate I'm not looking for a system style thing. Freeform. After that, I'll order what I would be most to least interested in.

1. A relaxed slice of life, with a definite sexual point. Something more dating sim, "pick a girl and seduce", Not quite a series of unconnected encounters banging random NPCs, as I would rather see NPCs ith a little more substance and personality and potential staying power, along with continuity, decisions could matter. There's a structure but it's loose, etc.

2. A little more plot, with a focus more on social engineering, manipulation, being sneaky, etc. Intrigue and investigation and mystery. Sex isn't the focus but the potential is ripe.

3. A pulpy romp of daring-do. Swashbuckling space smugglers or Sword & Sorcery scoundrels. Less an emphasis on Fighting and more on being clever and sexual.

That said, I do have an idea for a more serious, deep sci fi story, but so far I've seen little interest in it.

Back
Top Bottom