Mx Female The corruption of Hermione Granger.

Backlash84

Super-Earth
I tend to like to keep things short and sweet since you're going to be searching through a lot of these looking for "the one", so let's get down to business?

I'm looking for someone who can reply once a day on average or more. My responses tend to be in the 300+ word range but can be much longer if needed, no one liners please.

Here is my f list: F-list - Warning

Now, onto the plot!

I am looking for someone to play our favourite bookworm, Hermione Granger. My character would be a Slytherin OC who is requiring her tutoring in a few subjects. He finds himself attracted to her and asks her out, the two start dating.

From there we gradually progress through their relationship, with all the romance and smut that entails… now, this is where the plot can go one of two ways. We can either keep the story focused on the two of them and their relationship, or, during one heated love making session he asks her “if I told you to suck another man’s cock, would you do it?”

My character then begins lending Hermione out to different students for them to use her as their own personal fuck toy.

I’m open to incorporating other sub plots, but that’s the gist of the idea. Pm me if you’re interested.

I should add that my character would be romantically interested in Hermione as well as sexually interested, he wouldn’t view her as just a toy (although some of the students he lends her out to may, if we take that route).

A possible sub plot could be a pure blood movement gaining political power, and our characters have to go on the run.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom