Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Looking for Roleplay

Nera9948

Star
Hello, I am Nera and thank you for stopping by my thread and expressing an interest in writing with me. Before we start writing there are some things you should know.

About Me: I am 44 years old and I play mostly Dominant characters, although I can play a switch I only rarely play a sub.

I am here to write stories, not to pick up real life D/S relationships or to have discussions about either my or your state of arousal or lack thereof. While I will make myself available on a reasonable basis for planning and roleplaying, I am not at your beck and call. Respecting these two things are non negotiable.

About You: Someone of any gender, and who has been on Blue Moon for any amount of time. You must be willing to walk with me down long dark corridor. It may be dark at times, but it should always be fun, as that is the point of this.

For your information, because I like to be easy to find in the roleplaying world, I am usually Esoterica in roleplaying sites like this one. I am only Nera9948 on Blue Moon roleplaying, I am not any other Nera.

Yes===Lesbian, Homosexual, Leather and Lace, Bondage, Wax Play, Gags, Strap Ons, Paddles, Whips, Fornophilia
Maybe===Non Con, Bad Endings, Incest, Hermaphrodites, Heterosexual
No===No: Age Play, No Diapers, No Cuckolds, No Unrealistic Proportions, No Vore

Posting Frequency: I attempt to put out a post about once a week minimum for every roleplay that I do. I may not always do this, but I will keep you informed of absences to the best of my ability, and I ask that you do the same.

Time Zone: I am on Eastern Standard time, and active a lot throughout the day, although I am not always posting.

Communication: I have Discord, but I do not use it for roleplay. I only use it for talking about the roleplay.

I have some detailed plots in the works, and I will be updating these request threads often, but for now I'm going to list some pairings:

Master x Slave
Cop x Criminal
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Werewolf
Angel x Demon
Priest x Demon
Nun x Demon

Back
Top Bottom