Mx Female Mindslaver CYOA roleplay - looking for female to play the victim(s).

leestud

Star
Mindslaver CYOA roleplay - looking for female to play the victim(s).

I am really interested in doing a CYOA roleplay atm, particularly one which is called Mindslaver where I will play the character whom has been given the mind powers and you will play the controlled victim(s) Here is a link to the set up of this roleplay where we will decide my build. (NSFW links) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

I am more than willing to discuss and go through my character creation together in order to create a roleplay that we will both enjoy. I am fairly open to a lot of things and the only things really off the table will be extreme gore, vore and scat. I am more than willing to accomadate your fetishes and limits as long as you are willing to do the same. Obviously mind control will be the central theme and therefore mandatory but anything else is open for discussion. The setting is also fairly open, albiet there will of course be some supernatural/fantasy elements as dictated by the CYOA. You will only be required to roleplay a single victim, but you can play more if you want. As for the rest of the world we can share it 50/50, I can take full control or you can take full control. I have several ideas on the setting and plot if you are stuck for ideas.

We can do this roleplay in the forums or private messaging . I would at least like to discuss the creation of my character on discord or another instant messanger, but this is not mandatory, pms are fine. Feel free to do it in whatever you are most comfortable in. As for frequency of posts once it begins I would like to have it at least once post per day. Post length I am okay with anything as long as it is not constantly only a couple of sentances and quality wise I am fine with decent spelling and grammer. As long as we can create an engaging story I do not mind. As for smut to plot ratio this is going to be fairly smutty but we can decide together exactly how smutty it will be but I would like some plot as well. As for perspective either 1st or 3rd is fine.

As for rules contacting each other if we are unable to post due to IRL circumstances, no need to explain what they are but you can if you want, be respectful towards eachother, no controling each other's character's actions (exceptions are obviously my character mind controling your character(s) or minor interactions that help the scene along. If in doubt please just ask) and that if either of us are having any problems with the roleplay to message each other explaining the problem they are having.

If you are interested in setting up and doing this CYOA roleplay with me please PM me and put the word "Eldritch" somewhere in the subject line so that I know that you read all of this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom