Mx Nonbinary X-Change Search! [Sub] [NSFW]

Welcome to my X-Change thread!

Heya! I'm looking for any men or futas who'd be interested in roleplaying some X-Change scenarios, long and short term!
I have around 8 years of roleplaying experience under my belt, and I'm a pretty solid writer if I had to say!

Kinks:
Anal, Oral, Gloryholes, Cum, Facials, Dub-Con, Large Cocks, Watersports, Bukkake, Gangbang, Ageplay

Plots/Scenarios:
Help me out, man!
YC (Male) X MC (Male, to take X-Change):

YC's sister is getting married, and the whole family is expecting YC to bring the girlfriend he's been talking about for months to the wedding. Only issue is, that girlfriend doesn't exist. YC made her up to get his parents to stop nagging him and the lie has gotten out of his hands. Cue a desperate call to MC late at night, asking for a huge favour. Taking an X-Change. Just two or three days, that's all. Surely this won't lead to anything, right?

Summer Job
Home Owner (YC, Male) X Student (MC, Male, to take X-Change):

MC's age can be between 15 and 18 for this plot.
MC is student looking for a job over the summer and YC has an opening. Real simple, just come over for a few hours a day, sweep the house, clean the pool, that sorta thing. A few weeks into their arrangement YC notes that MC is still strapped for cash and makes a proposition. Same job as usual, same hours, but do it on X-Change, for double the pay. MC is hesitant at first, but accepts the offer, thinking it wouldn't be that bad. And it isn't! Not until things start heating up a little ;P

Feel free to reach out with any other ideas you might have, I'm happy to indulge!
Thanks ;3

Back
Top Bottom