Looking for a switchy brat who will put up a fight

MrJimDD

Meteorite
Hello, I'm Jim. I'm new to this site but not to roleplaying. I haven't played much in the last year, so I'm trying to get back into it. Hopefully getting accustomed to the platform won't take too long and I can get to the fun stuff. That's where you come in!

Usually I like to play the more dominant role, but i am also eager to find someone who wants to turn the tables, seize control, and punish me for my misdeeds, so not someone who's 100% sub. This could lead to a full-blown revenge story, or simply provide a brutal context with lots of fighting. If our characters know each other I like there being a built-in power difference, e.g. daddy-daughter, professor-student, guard-prisoner, etc. This can provide opportunities for seduction, manipulation, or brute force. If our characters are strangers then I usually prefer abduction and captivity stories involving violence and bondage.

As for logistics, e.g. place and tempo of play, I can't say with 100% certainty since I'm new to the site. I think averaging at least 1 response everyday or every other day seems reasonable as long as responses are at least a solid paragraph or two. Maybe more often with shorter responses could work sometimes. I'm pretty flexible.

KINKS (preferred but not required and certainly not all-inclusive)

Incest
Bondage
Abduction
Brats
Switches
Schoolgirl Dommes

CHARACTERS (totally open to other similar roles)

Uncle-niece
Daddy-daughter
Professor-student
Kidnapper-captive

Ideally I'd like to chat and brainstorm with you first. I'm open to all sorts of weird, taboo, or bizarre kinks too, like monsters, demons, magic, but I haven't written any erotica that involves those elements yet

Feel free to send me a dm if anything catches your eye or quickens your pulse ...or if you just wanna chat šŸ˜Š

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom