Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Monstrous Mayhem

Skeleton War

Super-Earth
As one might be able to guess from the title, this thread is all about my personal endeavours - playing around with some huge 'n girthy monsters! Whether that means they're able to talk and understand human speech, are sentient with obvious feeling, or even less, so long as they're interested in taking what they want from any of the following individuals in the next paragraph, I'd be happy to oblige and sate any sorts of urges you may have!

In order of most to least comfortable of what I'm open to playing (and just what you'll have to do to get me to play 'em), the following are open to consideration;

• Femboys/sissies - my personal preference and speciality. MC would identify as male, but would look convincingly female, save for a (likely small) appendage dangling between their legs. You could basically come into my DM and call me obscenities and I'd probably still be open to play as a femboy for you.
  • Futas - something I've been wanting to try as of late. Quite literally a woman, but with a penis. To get me to play one, you may have to jump through a few hoops in terms of kinks, but it'd totally help if you're a kinky and dominant son of a bitch.
  • Females - I've not had much experience with this, but I'd love to learn to play a lovely lady. Still, so long as you're patient and respectful, I may be open to playing as a female character. You'd likely have to be open to quite a lot of my kinks (F-List coming soon, trust me!), but also with a pretty sizeable helping of your own to play around with on my end.
In terms of prompts... Well, it could be basically anything. MC could accidentally fall victim to an ambush from bandits with no goods on them. Perhaps they roll a nat-20 and seduced that minotaur - who, it turns out, is in heat!

So, to recap and summarise;

- I'm looking to play opposite non-human characters, whatever that may mean.
- I'm looking to play as a bottom of practically any gender, but see above for how likely I am to play 'em!
- I'm pretty open in terms of kinks, but I'd personally want for you to be as well!
- I am a bottom. For this request thread, this is practically non-negotiable.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading! Thanks for your time, and if there's any questions, feel free to get in touch!

Back
Top Bottom