Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking GM for Fantastically Horny Questing! *New Plots* *Character Refs* [NSFW]

Heya! Just a basic little thread to get my interest out there.

I'm looking for a GM who wants to write a good mix of story and smut with me! Pretty self-explanatory, but we can brainstorm in more detail later on. For now, here's a quick kink list and two plot outlines! I have a few years of DnD and GM roleplaying under my belt, so I'm no stranger to this! I'm a very capable writer, so you wont be disappointed!
Hope I've piqued your interest!

I'd love for this to have a strong focus on MC having sex with monsters and animals. And I'd like to play as either a female or futa!

Kinks:
Futanari, Large Cocks, Excessive Cum, Anal, Rimjobs, Oral, Glory Holes, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Licking, Bukkake, Bestiality, Watersports, Monsters

*NEW*
Master (YC, Futa) x Apprentice (MC, Futa or Fem):

YC is training MC to become an apothecary. and as part of her training sends her out to fulfil requests from townsfolk and gather various ingredients.
GM style, but with an intermission where you can have your own character to play properly for some more solid development and 1 on 1 action.
[MC]

*NEW*
Eager for Adventure (Female MC):

MC is a young half-elf who has just set off from her sheltered home in the woods to pursue the grand stories she has heard of great adventurers, aspiring to become an adventurer herself. She has a strong can-do attitude and never lets anything get the better of her! She's in great shape, a very skilled gymnast, and has the stretchiest holes anyone has ever seen. Oh, she's also a closeted pervert, but she doesn't know that yet.
[MC]

Scenarios:
Just some pre-written scenarios for a bit of inspiration, or we can just include them!

Golden Side Job:
MC is offered a job by a tavern keeper who needs someone to stand by in the bathrooms. MC isn't exactly sure why, but she's told to kneel in one corner and wait for customers to arrive. Her can-do attitude and distaste for not fulfilling a promise leads her to drinking down more streams of piss (and loads of cum, if customers get too rowdy) than she had planned to.

Stallion Seductress:
MC picks up a quest from a desperate farmer, whose prize stallion has become unruly and dangerous. He fears he's sick, so he sends for someone with medicinal knowledge. MC arrives, and finds that this beast isn't sick, but cursed with unrelenting lust. And there's only one cure that comes to mind...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom