Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female RP megathread.

Hey everyone! You can call me Crystal. I've been roleplaying for about six years, both ERP and not. I've been looking for a good, long term partner(not necessarily long term RPs though. We can do short term scenes) to really sink my time into. I'll be explaining basically every facet of what I'm looking for and bring to the table in this post so please read it thoroughly.

First things first; I'm limitless. My kinks are very extreme and dark, so you need to be limitless. This is non negotiable. My kinks include toilet play, vore, breeding, hyper cum inflation, etc.

Please do not come to me and say "I'm limitless, except for scat and vore." If you just read above, you'll see those are my top kinks and, again, non negotiable. Got that out of the way? Good.

I will most likely play my OC for any scene we do. She is a dominant futanari and exceedingly hung(think 3ft). I also have a male ref if you'd like, but he is an anthro and also exceedingly hung.

For your character, I have a massive litany of references, and I'm fine sharing anyone for you to play as. Preferably though, we'd do a scene with you playing multiple girls, one by one.

Alternatively, you could GM a scene for me. I have many ideas below that I'll touch on, but explain further in DMs.

For the fandoms, my two big ones are Steven universe and overwatch. My knowledge of those characters is quite extensive, at least for overwatch one girls(and a good bit of the newer girls). I also know a great bit of marvel and Dc heroes and villains if you wanna go that route. We could also do a generic fantasy or sci fi scene, or just a modern scene if you're into that.

Lastly, I play on here of course, but also Kik, at RoleplayExpert20, and discord at roleplayexpert. If you have any questions shoot me a message. Hope y'all have a lovely day!

Back
Top Bottom