Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

hΛϾКΞÐ hΞΛЯt ʲᵃᶜᵉ ˣ ᵇᵘᶰᶰʸ ⓃⓈⒻⓌ

When Jester finally finished, he showed no signs of wanting to pull out. Instead, he groaned and moved his hips again, like he was trying to get the last few drops out before he even considered pulling out. His fingers kneaded her ass and he arched a little at the lingering bolts of pleasure that rushed through him with each movement. It seemed like, for a moment, he intended to simply continue with another round like he had never cum. Then, a gentle hand traced his face and he gave her a confused look. When she spoke, there was genuine surprise.

"A virgin? Shit... that is kinda hot. You definitely didn't fuck me like a virgin."

As if in reply, Jester pressed his face against her neck and kissed. He did actually throb inside of her in response to that. Round two did not seem such a distant prospect. He did, however, finally pull himself out of her. With another groan, he let himself fall behind her, immediately putting an arm around her waist and spooning.

"I'm not exactly a virgin, but I don't go fucking every girl I kidnap. So, I didn't expect this. You just seemed like you needed... someone."

Jester leaned closer and kissed the back of her neck.

"Sorry if this ruins my image. In my defense, short girls with big fucking mouths are my weakness. Once my brother isn't dying at least."

He had to admit that he was being a little bit more vulnerable and cavalier with Circe than he intended. He was about to say something more about it until he realized something incredibly rude.

"Oh shit. I was your first and I didn't even really find out your name. Um... well everyone calls me Jester and I prefer it that way. But, if you want to know, my real name is Clarence. You... shit. You can stick with Robin if you want. Since you probably still think I want to kill you."

Back
Top Bottom