Mx Female Seeking F for Post Apocalypse, DnD Fantasy or OC in select Fandoms

24SR34

Planetoid
Hello! Thanks for taking a moment to read over my post. I figured I'll start out with some of the things that might be no-gos or turn offs upfront, so that nobody reads the whole post only to discover something that's a deal breaker at the end! First off, I do tend to enjoy playing in the first person. I know that many prefer 3rd and I am open to attempting that, but do get some slip when I get into a post. Secondly, I am open to utilizing this site for play, but do prefer discord when given the option. Finally, I do tend to enjoy multiple female or harem scenarios (As many men do, I'm sure) when it comes to set ups that aren't exclusively one on one. Finally, if there are any power dynamics in the role or sexual element of things, I prefer to be the Dominant partner.

If still around, then let me tell you about what I'm hoping to find. For the first two, I would love to world build with someone, constructing a bit of a fantasy world or in a post apocalyptic setting and dive in as characters within. This would take some back and forth so am happy to mold it into an experience we'll both enjoy!

As far as the Fandoms I am seeking, here are the ones I would enjoy: Harry Potter (Any time period, really); Persona (More 5 than others, but open as well); the Wheel of Time; The Witcher; Sword Art Online or The Irregular at Magic High School. Would preferably play as an OC, myself, but would be open to if you wish to play any canon character(s) within.

Thank you for reading and please reach out if interested!

Back
Top Bottom