Mx Female A strange and specific dark craving

Welcome to my quick request thread! I have a primary thread on here as well, but just have a craving for one particular story idea that is outside of my standard offerings of plots, so wanted to make a separate thread for this one alone. Kinks and limits can easily be discussed, but by all means bring me your dark and taboo ideas for this as well.

Plot:
YC moves into an old house, be it inherited, newly purchased for cheap, whatever you decide. It could be she is down on her luck and got this place for cheap/free, or that she bought it to fix it up and flip so put all her savings into it. In any case, it isn't going to be easy for her to just up and move again, which brings her to the main problem with the place... It is quite thoroughly haunted with depraved specters who want nothing more than to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh one more time, and if you are into bad endings, can even plan on making sure YC never gets the chance to escape their clutches again.

It's a base idea, open to building upon and all types of fun. Will still have story, and for those interested in that more than smut it can be a slow burn thing with events building up over time. Again, open to discussion. Looking forward to hearing from any interested parties!

Back
Top Bottom