Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ganein Seeking a Furry woman to domanate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganein

Supernova
Since the old site is shutting down, I'll make a new thread here. So I'll just copy and paste my old thread. Oh, and don't let the title fool you, I'll RP with anything except futas or other males. So the the requests began!

First off, I am a guy, and I will only RP with girls. It's nothing personal, but I never got comfortable RPing with other guys. Anyway, enough about that. I am also Semi-literate, so I'll post anywhere from a few sentences to one or two paragraphs. Below, is a list of what I do and don't like to have in my RPs. Anything in () is a small description of what it I would like it to be. If you can combine more than five of them, I'll do my best to keep the RP going strong. Anything bolded is what I'll be. I'll also post when there is an update or to bump. Please PM me if you wish to RP with me.

Updated as of February 13th 2010

What I Like:
Inflation (Can be done be semen, water, air, etc.)
Lactation
Pregnancy
Furries
Humans
Tentacles
Oviposition (Only into women's bodies)
Women that act or are slutty (anywhere from innocent sexual teasing, to not being able to go a few hours without being fucked.)

What I don't Like:
Transvestites
Anything involving Scat
Anything involving Piss
Anything causing intentional pain (unless it's apart of the plot)

Plots I Love:
MasterXSlave (preferably a Kind one, though if you want to I can be cruel)
KidnapperXKidnappee
AlienXAbducted
MonsterXVictim
M HumanXF Anthro/Furry

Canon Characters I'll RP with:
Rouge the Bat
Amy Rose

Furries I Love: (by furry, I mean animals that walk and talk like humans, but keep their animal traits)
Foxes
Cats (No spots or stripes, mixed colors are ok)
Centaurs (Horses with the upper body of a human)
Lamias (Women with the lower half of their body being a that of a snake.)
Bats (Fruit bats only though; and by bats, I mean like this http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat7431img6.html)

My RabbitHole: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ganein">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ganein</a><!-- m -->

First off, I am a guy, and I will only RP with girls. It's nothing personal, but I never got comfortable RPing with other guys.

Sorry Stode, but if you've read my request thread completely, you'd see that I only RP with women.

Inflation (Can be done be semen, water, air, etc.)
Lactation
Pregnancy
Furries
Humans
Tentacles
Oviposition (Only into women's bodies)
Women that act or are slutty - I'm okay with this one but could we work up to it? Like he trains her to not be able to go without sex, etc.?

For my own likes, I absolutely love bondage and toy play, all of that sort of stuff. Love it. Oh and sexual teasing to the point its like torture, I lovee.

I would love to do a master x slave roleplay. I wouldn't mind a bit of a cruel master, but not always. She loves her master but has a habit of disobeying and when she does, he punishes her with things like the inflation etc.. Perhaps eventually she asks him for it, because she likes it?

can i rp with you i like
Furries
Humans
Tentacles (well iv never done anything with them for rping but im willing to try new things)
and im really good at acting slutty

Just so people know, I'm not dead. I'm just busy with life, though I'm still interested in RPing.

Been awhile since I updated this page, but there is new content in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom