Mx Female Dearest Jack's Request Thread

Dearest Jack

Banned
Banished
Hello, and welcome to My Request Thread!

I would consider my erotic interests to be somewhat vanilla, but with its share of preferences and kinks and fetishes. I'll make up a few lists below. I couldn't decide which to priorities, so I listed kinks and fetishes in alphabetical order.

Fetishes/Kinks

Bareback
Bondage [light]
Cuckolding
Dominance [M to F]
Gangbang/Tag
Humiliation [F to M]
Infidelity [Cheating wife/Girlfriend]
Spectrophilia [Incubus]
Troilism

Dislikes

Scat and anything poop.​

Eras

I like to play many different eras, especially medieval and maybe even fantasy. Though I must admit that many of the fetishes and situational ideas would fit better in a modern era.

Genres and Actual Plots

Hey, I'm not big on strict plotlines and prefer to keep things loose for the sake the fun that comes with world building, character development and unexpected turns as the story develops.

Here are some loose, alternative plot ideas that may or may not fall in line with everything I've mentioned so far.

1. Medieval/Forbidden Romance/MxF: MC, A local blacksmith of a small village develops romantic feelings for the exotic wife of a nobleman who has recently moved into town.

2. Medieval/MxF: MC, a man from modern times, finds himself stranded in a medieval world with no foreseeable way home. Injured, he stumbles upon a village where he captures the affections of YC, a young lady who aids him back to health. Roles could be reversed for this.

3. Post-Apocalyptic/Romance/MxF: Far in the future wake of our world's destruction, in the overgrowth of forests and jungles that blanket the rubble of past civilizations, MC and YC discover each other in an unlikely encounter and are faced with the emotional and sexual challenges of connecting with another human.

4. Fantasy/Dark Romance/MxF: MC, a recluse mountain man discovers an enchanted forest and captures a fairy (YC) and locks her away in his cabin. In her efforts to be set free he soon learns of her powers and in time a strange and dark romance develops.

5. Modern/Horror/Spectrophilia/Mxf: YC, a young woman buys an apartment and is haunted by MC, the poltergeist of the previous tenant.​

Feel free to reach out by DM if you'd like to discuss an RP idea you've seen here, or one of your own you'd like to share. Or, maybe you just want to chat. You're always welcome! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom