Mx Female Sate My Darkest Desires? - Ryona, Non-Con, BDSM

NotAPoet

Moon
Greetings! First of all, a disclaimer...

... my fantasies are very dark. If this isn't for you, don't read on. Despite having questionable fantasies, I genuinely never want to make anyone uncomfortable at anytime. I will note down & respect any limits, as well as edit contributions without question if MC does something that you don't enjoy. I'm ghost friendly, I'm happy to end a role play at anytime & I'm generally a very relaxed spirit. The goal is to enjoy these fantasies with someone else who is like-minded, that's it.

-------------------

My favourite themes are -
- Non-Con
- Bondage, Domination, Sadism & Masochism (From Light to Extreme)
- Abduction/Captivity
- M/s & D/s
- Humiliation (From Light to Extreme)
- Dramatic Size Differences (From Realistic to Macrophilic)
- Dramatic Age Differences (Always Within Site Rules)
- Bad Ends/Snuff
- Crushing/Suffocating
- (Domestic) Abuse
- Verbal Abuse
- Pet Play
- Unhealthy Obsession/Yandere
- Gross Stuff (Enquire for more)

Believe it or not as well, I have limits! -
- Incest
- Animal Abuse
- Approaching IC
- Any Sort of Abuse OOC
- Bimbofication
- Anything That Breaks Site Rules

Outside of those limits, I'm an open book. Please feel free to approach with anything, I love exploring the cruel & kinky!

As you can probably tell, I love contrasts in general. My favourite, of which I didn't list, is an unattractive dominant with a gorgeous submissive. The thought of a pot-bellied middle-aged lonely geek snapping & taking what he wants is enticing to me, especially if that aforementioned 'something' is the most gorgeous girl he's ever laid eyes on.

Also, please note that not my adorations are a must-have & I'm very open to other themes outside my limits. I'm also very happy with plot heavy roleplays, despite the placement of this thread.

I'll keep this short & sweet for now, although feel free to poke me if I've caught your interest. I take great delight from chatting & brainstorming something we can both thrive off of.

Kind Regards,
NotAPoet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom