Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Calling all damsels in distress! Femmes fatale! Girls next door! (Plus a writing challenge!)

HardBoiled

Planetoid
My name is Greg and I've been roleplaying for....well, let's just say that I started on AOL messenger!

I simply adore modern settings while writing characters such as private detectives, bounty hunters, hit men, computer hackers and the like. But my guys also tend to have big hearts, even if they're tough and lean toward being dominant and alpha males.

I'm looking to write stories containing crime elements, such as kidnapping, intrigue, action, adventure and the like.

I confess to a bondage kink, so my female partners' characters have a tendency to get tied up and gagged from time to time (OK, maybe more than time to time!) ;-)

NEW PLOT AS OF 10/23/23!!

To wit: A man tricks his ex-girlfriend into stopping by his house, perhaps to return something of hers. But one drugged drink later, she wakes up bound and gagged on his sofa.

Thus begins a long form story where the ex feels he needs to explain his side of the broken up relationship, while also "giving her another shot" at making the relationship work? Insane? YES!! But that's what makes it fun.

I'm not looking for darkness here. In fact, I'd like to play this on the light side and even comical at times. Maybe like a black comedy as well.

The story would, frankly, have you in some sort of restraints almost 24/7, but again, it could be done in a lighthearted way. You'd often be gagged but also not, for long stretches. Escape attempts are welcome!

I see long conversations, though some will be one-sided. I see a man delusionally thinking that he can get his ex back by holding her captive. I see the action eventually moving away from his house and on the road.

He will NOT be hurting her or torturing her or any of that stuff, so if that's your thing then this might be too vanilla for you. Basically he finds that he REALLY likes it when she's bound and gagged and finds it as a nice added benefit to his ridiculous idea.

I see bickering. I see a sharp tongued girl, when she's allowed to speak. I see him even entertaining guests while she's held captive in the next room.

All that and more!

Here are some suggested pairings (MC on the left)

Bounty hunter x bounty
Kidnapper x victim
Private eye x client
Brooding male x sweet girl
Home invader x invaded

WRITING CHALLENGE!

Using this pic as inspiration, shoot me a plot idea that would somehow incorporate this situation :) This is always fun to see what people "see."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom