Mx Female Lots of Characters for lots of naughty scenes!

Welcome to my thread that will be dedicated to trying to find a partner for a fantasy world that I had started up a few years ago and want to give another go. I will be updating and working on this thread over time, but wanted to get something out there for now so I had a to work off of.

To start off, this roleplay will be perfect for anyone who enjoys playing a variety of characters across a lot of different scenes. At times there will even been multiple characters in the same scene. I would be happy to play this in either a longer post format, or even a faster back and forth short port style of writing.

So what is this story about? It is about a guy, and all the woman in his life. Our main character (MC) in this story is married, but our story would start off as he begins to make a number of questionable decision that lead him down a path of unfaithful, naughty encounters. Cheating of course will be a theme throughout as not every, or even a majority of the sex scenes will be between the married couple.

Other major kinks would be: Flirting, seduction, getting caught, PDA, risky scenarios, premature ejaculation, incest, and more!

Here is a current list of the women that are in this world. They all have some backstory and personality traits/kinks that I will eventually add here as well:

Kristen - Wife
Kate - Ex-Girlfriend
Anna - Sister
Daisy - Cousin
Emma - Daisy's Friend
Lizzie - Kristen's Friend from College
Natalie - Kristen's Sister
Olivia - Kristen's Co-worker
Alexis - Olivia's Girlfriend (Futa)
Brie - Alex's Co-worker
Jennette - Neighbor

There will be a handful more added in as I get their backgrounds/personalities sorted.

If this sounds even the least bit interesting to you let me know and we can chat about it. I'd be happy to narrow the scope of it some if you are only interested in certain aspects of the story as well!

Back
Top Bottom