Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Word of Warcraft adventure: Ganked and enslaved

Raenara

Moon
When I played Warcraft as an Alliance player, most of the interactions with a Horde player was a higher level rogue taking my by surprise, stunning me and killing me. Leading to an annoying and useless corpse run. One of these runs sparked a lewd thought however.

What if you took me by surprise, stunned me and used the opportunity to tie my hands behind my back? Of course, you could use the opportunity to slip an anti magic collar around my neck as well. From there, you could do whatever you want with me. Ideally, you'd take me to a secluded spot and ravish me then and there. Ripping off my clothes and exposing my naked body to you, while I'd beg you to stop.

Of course, nothing would stop you from raping me, and taking your sweet time. What was I going to do? I'd be helpless. And what was anyone else going to do? You were so much more powerful than the rest of us.

I could only hope that you'd let me go after my ravishment, but what if you didn't? You could take me with you on adventures. Sharing me with your friends and guildmembers for favours or discounts from vendors. Or making me come on a stealth run with you, where you throw me to the creatures of the dungeon, where they can ravish me while you loot whatever it is you're after. Or even throw me to low level monsters who violate me, just to humiliate me. I'm sure we can think of plenty of other things!

Maybe the collar you're forcing me to wear can even have a reverse hearthstone, which would teleport me to your location, ensuring I'd never be able to escape... And deep down... I don't think I'd want to.

So, there you have it! A fun roleplay for you to ravish me as, in the Warcraft universe! Preferably in the Classic era since that's what I'm most used to :). For added taboo and immersion, I'd love it if you'd be willing to play an undead rogue!

I'm looking for a intermittent long term roleplay, mainly exploring the initial ganking and all the depraved acts you'll make me do beyond as your slave. I do have a bit of a hectic schedule sometimes, so I won't be able to play consistently everyday, but I don't expect the same from you, if you don't mind me disappearing for a few days at a time every so often!

I'm also a detailed writer, who reliably can write 2-6 paragraphs of text, where I don't just describe actions, but the thoughts and motivations of my character as well. I'm hoping to connect with someone of similar abilities! You'll get a very submissive and eager girl in return that'll strive to keep your cock hard throughout the roleplay and who will make your mind melt with the smut that comes out of my keyboard.

I hope you like my prompt! If so, hit me up with a DM! Please let me know your kinks and limits and some devious things you have in store for me, so I know whether we click! One liners and lacklustre replies will be ignored I'm afraid.

Kinks: non-con, slavery, being submissive, kidnapped, liking my abuse, being slapped, forced kissing, bondage, my feet being played with (soles tickled, licked and slapped), humiliation, degredation, licking, tickling, (forced) exhibitionism, forced nudity, nippleplay, being an obedient and submissive sex slave, voyeurism, being spit on, being shared, being watched as I'm being violated, secretly liking it, being slutty, being submissive, slavery, literacy, detailed replies, humanoid monsters and much more.

Limits: gore, vore, insects, snuff, rimming, blood, lacklustre posts, unrealistic or too big cocksizes, impreg, sounding, large scale gangbangs (I lose oversight), toiletplay, monsters with fur, and I will only write for and about people 18+.

Last edited:
A little bump! I'm still looking for a fun and detailed partner for this roleplay!

I've been playing WoW again lately, and I'd love to fall victim to a nasty rogue, so bump!

Back
Top Bottom