Mx Female Falling in the depths where a Demon hides. [ Smut | Mature | Dark ]

DemonBreed

Moon
Still trying to get the hand out of things, given that I cannot send DM (as for now due to being new) but receive them, I thought they posting a threat would be a good idea.
I wish for everything to be kept on this site, no discord, Skype or whatever, - everything will be done on here, you’re free to message me anytime and I’ll try my best to always reply on time !

Also, I do not know how to do the fancy things in the posts, so bear with me if things appear a bit ugly, I’ll try to make up for that with some quality writing.

I enjoy writing passionate, lustful, sometimes dark and feral scenarios and that’s what I am looking for right now. Things can be done in a format of OC x OC or Fandom x OC since I am open to mostly everything.
The general idea I would like to follow is the falling of an unlucky lady in the den of a sleeping demon, a demon born of lust and desire, and the consequences that comes with a missed step - a ruined mind, melted, the despair and lust, different can be the reactions and things will be adjusted following both our preferences (kinks) and limitations to enjoy an exciting and intriguing story.

Of course, things do not need to be that simple and direct, a buildup can be made, things can be slightly shifted, but one thing is mandatory and will always stay the same; the wild aspect, the fall for the instincts and burning temptation that will make the story a burning pit.

A demon is viable to explore different things given the little experience I have in the Roleplay world, so while everything (almost everything) is on the table and viable to be picked up, a few are the things that I will NEVER allow:

- Excessive gore and Necrophilia.
- Characters death.
- Sexual interaction with minor characters.
- Vore.
- Vomit.
- Scat.

And… I believe I’ve missed some things, so I will probably update this in future or simply say it during discussion.

That’s it.
Make sure to not look where you’re going, I wish for you to fall down in the den.

Back
Top Bottom