Seeking Grudge ****

MajickIsWes

"Catchy Catch Phrase"
Hello there,

I'm gonna keep this short and simple but I'm sure I'm not going to get any requests on this. Anyways, I'm going through some stuff in life right now and need a raunchy grudge fuck. I'm looking for female characters that may or may not be obsessed with cock. I'm open to all sorts of plots and themes.

Open kinkster but my hard no's are;
Vore, Gore, Watersports, Scat, vomit, Abuse and non-con but I'm a HUGE lover of dub-con. Wants to say no but is enjoying herself too much to actually mean it, constantly putting herself into situations where MC would happily take advantage of.

I'm a rather literate RP'er ranging anywhere from 400-800+ words in a single reply. I expect the same from my partners, one liners and no substance to an RP is hard to invest in.

Hoping to find older thicker mommy's to stuff and breed. My big kinks I'm looking to satisfy with this RT, is Breeding (impregnation, or high risk there of), and MILF's .

Always open to discussion though. In the end I just want to grudge fuck a thick meaty mommy. If you have the girl for me, feel free to introduce us in a PM!

I prefer to rp through PM but willing to go with threads if that's your thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom