Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running away..comes out good..when you find love [reaper]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria sighed some as she got up after hearing her mother and father fighting once again. It once again woke her up in the middle of the night and she decided she had had enough of this shit. Jumping a little as she heard her mother be slammed against the wall she whimpered a little then she got up and went to her closet. Grabbing her backpack and then packing stuff in it. She didn't care if she left some things behind she had to cause she would be caught as soon as her father got sick of abusing her mother. She growled some going over to her window and opening it with a loud bang.

Looking back at the door she heard her fathers footsteps and her body cringed as he banged on the door. Getting up to the window she stuck her feet out then jumped landing on her feet luckily. Getting up from the crouching postion she put her backpack on her back then started to run. She didn't know where she was going to run to or who she was going to meet along the way but she knew she had to get out of where she was. Shaking her head some as she got to the end of the street it turned dark from there until you got to town.

Whimpering a little she blinked her baby blue eyes a few times to get used to the night darkness and she started to walk. Right now she just wore a pair of simple black jeans and a red tanktop. She sighed some and started to walk into the darkness having a bad feeling about it but she knew it would probaly be better then living at home with her father abusing her mother. Looking around she saw a car coming but she just hurried along across the street and when she got across she turned and headed down the street to the city.

Drake was 20 years old he had been out to a bar since it was friday, he was looking for some easy tail but he has been turned down 8 times that night. He was tired he was slightly drunk and he just wanted to go home and sleep. He was driving down a dark road and seen a person in the dark ahead of him. It was a long walk to town. He figured he would atleast give whoever it was a ride into town. He pulled up beside the person rolling the window down. He coughed once to clear his throat. " It's a long way to town by foot if that's the way you're heading, if you want i'm heading that way I could give you a ride, unless you feel like walking."

He looked out at her, he realised now that it was a teenaged girl. He wondered what she was doing out here at this time of night. It was almost midnight and the bars were goign to start closing it wasn't exactly safe for her to be out here alone. "Kind of late for a stroll don't you think miss? Especially on a friday night." he sighed moving his hair out of his face. He was pretty good looking though even if he had drunk abit he was astill able to hold a regular conversation.

Maria looked down the road seeing a car come up and she whimpered a little wondering who it was. She didn't want the police to take her back home since her father had the police wrapped around his fingers. Biting her lip she shook her head and sighed some standing still as the guy pulled up next to her. Seeing him roll down the window she whimpered a little then nodded "I could use a right or even stay the night at your place I really can't go back home you don't know what it's like there". She looked at him then glared as he said she was a little young to be walking out at night "I've done it before I can do it again why don't you just mind your own fucking buisness asshole".

The reason she was lashing out was cause she was scared her father would get her back home and she would be beat hard mabye even raped she didn't know. He hadn't gone as far as rape with her probaly cause if she ran to the police she would have evidence on him. He probaly wanted to make sure she wasn't going to run to the police and make her scared enough to not run away. Growling a little she went over to the other side of the car then got in and put her bag in the back seat "just take me to your place if you want anywhere I don't give a fuck I just need somewhere to stay for tonight..or for the rest of my life".

Drake sighed as she started cursing him out and rolled up his window as they got in the car. "You could atleast be nice, I wasn't being mean or rude to you." He put the car in drive heading towards his house, she was clearly a runaway and most likely under aged if he got caught he would be in trouble."So what's your name? Or do you prefer I don't know" He sighed again shaking his head, what was he doing it's too late now though he thought to himself. He would take her back to his house and let her use the guest room and he would sleep and have a conversation with her tommorow when he was sober.

He pulled into the driveway of a decent sized house, it was two floors but it only had three rooms. Two downstairs and the master upstairs. He sighes as he turned off the car and took the keys out opening the door and using the light to find the house key on his keychain. "Were here." He got out grabbing his leather jacket from his back seat and putting it on. He walked towards the front door and unlocking it taking a step inside.

Maria looked at him as he rolled up the window then she sighed some and looked out the window wondering what was going to happen between them tonight. Looking at him as he asked her name she nodded "It's Maria..you might know my dad as Frank he's the head of the police but he's nothing like a policeman should be". She whimpered hoping he wouldn't kick her out to the road again. Biting her lip she looked at him then sighed some and shook her head "I haven't told anyone what my dad does cause no one has given me a chance..Once they find out he's the head of police they throw me back onto the street". She looked at him then back out the window rolling her sleeve up showing black,blue,yellow bruises on her arm and some perminant scars "My dad abuses me and my mom..I had to get out of there..when he gets sick of her...".

She didn't say anything cause they got to his house. She opened her door grabbing her backpack and putting her sleeve back down so no one would see. When they got to the doorway and he stepped inside she went in also and looked around "nice place". She layed her bag down then looked at him then away and blushed a little "sorry for all this I mean I know I'm a teenager and all and you might get caught but I don't want to go back home..". She shook her head and sighed some tears coming down her cheeks "Like I said before we got here..when he gets sick of my mom..he comes after me". She whimpered and slide down the wall "I can't go back there I just can't..he's going to kill me one of these days".

He sighed stepping in the house Great now he was in deep trouble if h found out where she was he would go to jail for sure. once again he thought Well too late now drake you've already let her into the house and your car. "Look it's fine don't worry about it i'm not going to just throw you out like that. You can sleep in the guest room." he pointed down the hall. "That way second door on your left the bathroom is on your right if you want you can take a shower. There should be a clean pair of pjs in the room though the might be a little big. I don't exactly make it a habit to bring home underaged girls." I'm going to be sleeping upstairs. If you need anything just come ask the stairs are at the end of the hall my room is upstairs as soon as you get up turn right and it's the first door. Er rather the only door the rest are closets."

He sighed taking his jacket off and throwing it on the couch and stretching heading down the hall. "If you're hungry the kitchen is right there." He pointed on the other side of the living room "Just help yourself." He yawned stretching again heading towards the stairs. "Good night" He headed up the stairs into his room. He stipped down to hix boxers throwing the clothes in the dirty laundry basket and climbing into bed.

Maria looked at him then nodded some not knowing what she was going to do. She had experienced sex at the age of 14 and now she was craving it every other day and this guy was hot to. She couldn't help but think of nasty thoughts and all that shit. Biting her lip she shook her head as he started to talk then she nodded as he went up to his room. Wondering what he looked like naked or just in something sexy plus something else she blushed deeply even thinking about it. Going into the bathroom she took a quick shower and then got into her short nightie she brought with her. It being a silky red night gown and she looked at herself in the mirror it coming up to the middle of her thigh. Smiling she went into the guest bedroom got situatied then she heard some noises and got scared.

Biting her lip she went up the stairs and looked into his room not knowing weather or not she should make the move but she wanted him badly and she could tell he was tense and that he needed release. Sighing some she went in shutting and locking the door. She took a long deep breath then went over to him and she layed down next to him. Bringing her finger tips down his chest then up his right side she whimpered a little "your tense..you need release and I don't think you will get in trouble". She looked up at him and smiled weakly "I've needed someone to teach me the ways of the adult world and see whats out there..do you mind doing it..just go slow I might get scared cause of what my father has done". She looked at him then stroked her fingertips down his torso then down to his cock. She suckled on his neck and wrapped her hand around his cock and started to stroke lightly up and down. She looked at him then whispered in his ear "do you mind??".

He felt her get on the bed and lay down beside him he sighed. "what's wro-" Before he could finish his sentence he felt her hands over his body "You really shou-" Once again she cut him off as he felt her touch his cock. "Maria you really shouldn't be doing this." HIs body was betraying him he began to get hard and horny he was seriously considering taking up her offer. "If your dad ever found out I put hands on you as a minor I would go to jail." Then he heard her say she didn't think he would get caught. He blushd and then his eye closed and he groaned a little as he felt her hand wrap around his cock through is boxers stroking it. This is wrong yet why does it feel so good. He thought to himself. He could feel her suckling on his neck she was turning him on and he wanted her now. His hands betrayed him and glided up her legs softly and slowly he pulled up her nightly abit and felt she wsns't wearing any panties, he began rubbing her pussy softly. "You can't tell anyone maria, This is just between you and me." He didn't want to go to jail for a horny teenager who had come onto him but he had been drinking and she seemed to be taking advantage of that.

She looked at him then smiled some "We should". When he kept talking she took her other hand and put a finger to his mouth "just stop talking it's fine I'm not going to tell anyone and no one will find out I promise". When he ran his hand up her leg she trembled some and maoned as he rubbed her pussy. Closing her eyes tightly she started to get really went and thats when she decided. She sat on then straddled him leaning down and kissing him deeply. She rubbed her cunt against his cock and she whimpered a little into the kiss telling him she wanted him badly. Her own body was betraying her some what. She hadn't had a fuck in so long and she knew it wasn't right and that it was risky she just didn't know what to do. Looking at him she bucked against him some more her bucking getting more hard and more fast. Breaking the kiss she smiled down at him then took his cock and lowered herself down on him. Wincing some she bit her lip and started to buck like she was before bucking hard and fast. Moaning some she put her hands by his head and gripped onto the sheets hard throwing head back and maoning loudly "you can fuck my ass if you want but just tell me when your going to cum so I can get off of you..or you roll over and pull out".

He groaned as she lowered herself down onto himplacing one hand on her waist the other on the back of her head stroking it softly. What he was doing was so wrong but at that point he didn't care he was horny she was already on him it was too late anyway. He groaned loudly, why did he like this having her ontop of him like this. This young girl was ontop of him fucking his brains out and he didn't stop her or even try. It must have been the booze. He rolled over pulling her into doggystyle letting her rest her had on the bed he began to thrust deep into her pussy fucking her hard and fast he was leaned over her his hands grabbing onto her breasts they were a good size for her age. "Are you sure you want me to fuck your ass have you ever had it before?" He asked slightly worried as he continued to thrust her.

She whimpered some as she kept on riding him. Biting her lip as he turned over and brought her into the doggy postion she rested her head on the bed and whimpered some. Moaning loudly as he started to go fast and deep she closed her eyes and gripped onto the bed sheets then started to move her body back against his. Gasping as he grabbed her breats she smiled some and thrusted backa gainst him hard knowing he liked it and knowing she liked to be agressive and not have the guy in control all the time. She whimpered a little as he leaned down and asked her then she nodded "I've had it in my ass before..it feels good".

Drake was groaning as he continued to pound her tight 16 year old body grabbing her breasts once more before letting go placing his hands on her hips pushing deep into her groaning his breath getting raspy. "No I don't think i'll fuck your ass this time I want to be inside your pussy it's so tight and feels so good. God i'm going to fill you up with my seed maria" he continued to push in going harder and faster every so often he was enjoying this too much. Why was he doing this it had to be the booze countering his good judgment he should not be doing this with an under aged girl. "Oh god i'm getting close" He grunted out. She was tight and he was horny his stamina was worthless there.

Maria whimpered some as he kept on pounding into her pussy and she nodded some gripping onto the sheets. When he grabbed her breasts she maoned some and bucked back against him. Laying her head down on the bed she bucked back against him him pounding her so hard was making her get into her dom mood. Growling some as he said he was going to fill her with he seed she pushed hard on his hips making him go all the way in her and she smiled some "Hmm are you sure your ready for a child or even a wife??". She giggled some and looked back at him smiling some "If your willing then I'm willing".

Back
Top Bottom