Mx Female Zelda fun

metalwabbit

Super-Earth
So I have had a craving lately after playing Tears of the Kingdom. That craving is to play a loyal Hyrulian knight getting to have some rather naughty adventure's in Hyrule. Maybe he's become Zelda's new guardian and began having an affair with her as they go around Hyrule. Maybe he's been assigned to the Gerudas and has begun sleeping with one of them. perhaps an assignment to Zora's domain made him curious about the lovely Zora ladies and one got just as curious about him. Or maybe being assigned to help Purah led to her using him to let off steam. Just as long as the guy gets to have fun with some of the lovely ladies of this series I will be happy.

Some kinks I would love to include:
Adultery
Dirty talking
Risk of being caught
Risk of pregnancy
sexy clothes
spanking
hair pulling

Kinks I would like to avoid:
Watersports
Under 15
blood
poop
cruelty outside of cuckolding or cuckqueening

I have sadly only a rough idea and would mostly like to brainstorm. Maybe the guy is married and his wife adores and is loyal to Zelda while having no clue Zelda is riding her husband every night. Maybe he meets a married towns woman who wants to have a wild night with a brave soldier. Pretty open to most ideas just hit me up in a pm and we can start discussing

Back
Top Bottom